TJ09

2018-10-25 - Halloween Event

1 minute ago, Hazerino said:

wow an egg that's only dropping for 24 hours sounds like a war zone

It's oddly dull.  Because eventually everyone fills up and then they're still there.  

I'm so excited for tomorrow ! I wanna see the new breed so badly, I wonder what it will look like! I'm sure it will be gorgeous. Right now my fave of all are Witchlights, I'm hoping for some competition for that title :P 

And yay!! My first dragons grew up into beautiful adults. Gosh, Witchlights are so pretty. What a shame we cannot breed them again until next year 😢 

I don't want to be scroll-locked tomorrow so I'm carefully picking some last few eggs from the AP. Plus, I don't want to use my last 8 reds so I can use them with the new breed (when did I run out of Reds??? I need more!!), I have to refrain myself from incubating the AP eggs, lol. 

Anyway. I still have work to do, hehe!

On 10/28/2018 at 7:55 PM, Rosastrasza said:

I don't know who made it, but I really liked the anchor necklace ToT item! I (hope) it's a reference to Jaina Proudmoore in BfA, but if not it's still really nice looking!

Thanks to all the artists and writers for the wonderful event though!

I bought an old one, it was over 25 yrs old at the time, in a small Hong Kong Shop back around 1966 and have been wearing it ever since...  Had to buy a new chain twice. iirc

Well, if you have 49 items, there aren't any more to collect.  I was a little surprised myself when I ran out of trick or treats to collect.

Also, is anyone still on the hunt for CB Pumpkins?

Edited by Pilauli

No eggs at the top of the hour?   Or was I lagging that badly?

No Omen Wyrms for me I guess. I was hoping to catch 2 early enough that I'd have room for 8 of the new eggs. But they're so popular and spawn so infrequently

7 minutes ago, Gryphonic said:

No eggs at the top of the hour?   Or was I lagging that badly?

Eggies showed up at 3 min after the hour for me.  So odd.

Edited by tiny_gremlin

Two blasted ERs won't hatch.  I'm trying to do a swap with someone so I can go back to bed, but they're egglocked and I have to wait for hatchies.  They're in 3 ER hatcheries already.

Edit:  Finally!

Edited by Gryphonic

4 minutes ago, walkinslow said:

Is anything wrong with the Halloween biome? No new eggs. 😞

Try refreshing a bit longer.  Last time they showed up at 3 min past . . .

I'm sorry to ask again but does someone have a guide on how to get all items in the game? I don't want to miss any of them but I am far from acquiring all 25.

26 minutes ago, evinin said:

I'm sorry to ask again but does someone have a guide on how to get all items in the game? I don't want to miss any of them but I am far from acquiring all 25.

There's a guide here on page 13 of this thread, though it's not the best written. :P Also, there's only 24 items, not 25.

Woo! Love that this is back :3 Thank you TJ and all Spriters!! 

"Heh, it makes me wonder how many people will be up hunting tonight - myself included. Happy Halloween, everyone."

2 hours ago, Chaos Rider said:

No Omen Wyrms for me I guess. I was hoping to catch 2 early enough that I'd have room for 8 of the new eggs. But they're so popular and spawn so infrequently

Me too. I've barely even seen them. It really bothers me that I have an uneven number of CB males and females from last year, so I was hoping to catch one more male. No one is interested in trading them either because of how rare they are. Maybe next year :(

Seeing all these people having trouble finding omen wyrms makes me glad that I caught so many cb's last year.  :o I know the pain though as that happened with pumpkins last year I think. It took me forever to get my two pumpkins.

I really just wanted my witchlights this year. I grabbed a bunch so maybe I can make some cool lines with them at some point.

I'm really glad I'm now officially filled up on CBs of every past Halloween dragon. Needed four more Pumpkins that I managed to catch this year. All is well now.

30 minutes ago, TerraAnne said:

Seeing all these people having trouble finding omen wyrms makes me glad that I caught so many cb's last year.  :o I know the pain though as that happened with pumpkins last year I think. It took me forever to get my two pumpkins.

I really just wanted my witchlights this year. I grabbed a bunch so maybe I can make some cool lines with them at some point.

I have been having DECENT luck with my catching now that  the initial craze has died down.

I managed to catch another pair of CB graves, another pair of  CB Caligenes, two more female CB Witchlights, a pair of CB pumkins ( which I missed out on last year!) AND... the Male CB Cavern Lurker I have been hoping for since one of my CBs LAST halloween season misgendered on me! XD

No Omen Wyrms, bred or CB, this year though... but I wasn't as focused on getting those.

Has anyone made a walkthrough on how to get all 24 items?

I'd love to be able to grab the stuff I missed on the second go.