TJ09

2018-10-25 - Halloween Event

3 minutes ago, animetriplicate said:

I'm gonna spoiler this, but I've encountered a glitch!

Reveal hidden contents

So I ended up going to the apothecary cabin after getting that area's totem, which I think might have something to do with this. But I got the apology note from the Pygmies, and tried to pick up the jar and the mortar and pestle and neither of those items appeared in my inventory. I cannot catch the fireflies in the vines path. The options to pick up those items are gone.

I'm stuck too! I have the same results. : ( 

Oh I am beyond hyped for this. My scroll was mostly clear for this and I am ready. My pinks and reds are good to go too. Got my Halloween music set and my Halloween dragons are all ready to breed for the weekend. Happy Halloween everyone and Good Haunting to all! :D

1 minute ago, Marrionetta said:

For this particular story there are no ill consequences to completing the story in different ways. There are different paths, yes, but not all actions must be taken. It’s just a game, your FOMO can relax.

Thank you! I'll try to let the FOMO* relax. 😂

*fear of missing out, if someone else was about to Google that as well.

1 minute ago, Camilo543HF said:

Does the halloween biome update every 5 minutes or?

Yes.

Just now, Whirlaway said:

Yes.

Good to know, it's gonna be tough picking up anything with 100+ people trying too but at least it's not hourly haha

2 minutes ago, Camilo543HF said:

Does the halloween biome update every 5 minutes or?

wait....THE BIOME IS BACK?! *insert sparkly eyes* I haven't even checked that yet! Ahhhh!!!! Thank you TJ!!! Thank you thank you thank you! :wub:

Just now, Syiren said:

wait....THE BIOME IS BACK?! *insert sparkly eyes* I haven't even checked that yet! Ahhhh!!!! Thank you TJ!!! Thank you thank you thank you! :wub:

Luckily, yeah! I've missed like 4 halloween drops since 2011 so this is perfect.

1 minute ago, blockEdragon said:

Then where are the eggs? I'm not seeing these new drops.

There are very few eggs in each drop it seems but it should refresh on the fives.

1 minute ago, blockEdragon said:

Then where are the eggs? I'm not seeing these new drops.

They go really, really fast! I've managed to refresh my scroll for like 3 times at most every drop after the 00:10 

But yea, they're there ^^

Bred all my CB Witchlights! I'm locked with a lot of my own 2gs now so I'm going to have to wait to get CBs after they hatch (and good codes too on them!)

This year's banner for the Trick or Treat page is very nice. 

11 minutes ago, Miichie said:

I'm stuck too! I have the same results. : ( 

Yes I am having the same issue as well.

Awesome! I was so excited for this event and it's finally here! :D Have fun everyone!

Edited by Aqub

wait does the halloween biome have CBs of EVERY halloween release? Like for example would I be able to pick up a marrow even if I wasn't around back then?

I'm apparently not as far in the game as most people yet, lol. I'm busy catching and reabandoning AP eggs. I've found a major flaw in my plan already: Not enough people breed messies during holidays. 

edit: Yup @Camilo543HF! Every past Halloween breed is in there!

Edited by HeatherMarie

Very happy to see the Halloween biome is back!  The only thing I need to feel complete is to get 4 omens (I only had space for 4 last year, and want to get a full set of 8).  But since the biome is so busy I'm just going to focus on breeding today (and I managed to egglock myself with an electric somehow???).  I have a lot of breeding goals this year, so I'm not going to have much space to pick up stuff 😅😅

3 minutes ago, Rascal1414 said:

Yes I am having the same issue as well.

Same for me as well - couldn't get the jar, so I can't catch the fireflies, and now there's nothing at the cabin 😧