TJ09

2018-10-25 - Halloween Event

3 hours ago, JOTB said:

This is the best thing I have ever seen. Thank you for making it. 

I love it!  And thanks, TJ09, for letting us start over.  I have all of them now.

37 minutes ago, Glaciarie said:

How many trinkets are there to collect?

49 TOT items and 24 items in the adventure story.

WB

Thank you, TJ09, for letting us rerun the adventure. 

And thanks to the person upthread who mentioned that one of the ToT items was a Weeping Angel from Dr Who.  I would not have realized it otherwise. 

I was so delighted to discover that I could replay the adventure today! I hadn't gone into the house, so I'd missed a chance at nine items back when I first played, and was really let down that I had no chance to get them. Being able to rerun the game let me try all kinds of things that I hadn't done the first time -- like getting a mortar and pestle thrown at my head by the pygmy dragons who were still fighting, instead of only encountering them when they were already contrite. 🤣Here's hoping that we are able to keep our inventories after all.

I just wanted to share the original picture from the halloween event, I hope you like it!

halloween_forest_by_nyriana-dcqlnbv.png

Thank you for letting us replay the Halloween event. I did not even find the potatoes last time.

7 minutes ago, Shajana said:

I just wanted to share the original picture from the halloween event, I hope you like it!

That's lovely! :)

39 minutes ago, Ardath Rekha said:

I was so delighted to discover that I could replay the adventure today! I hadn't gone into the house, so I'd missed a chance at nine items back when I first played, and was really let down that I had no chance to get them. Being able to rerun the game let me try all kinds of things that I hadn't done the first time -- like getting a mortar and pestle thrown at my head by the pygmy dragons who were still fighting, instead of only encountering them when they were already contrite. 🤣Here's hoping that we are able to keep our inventories after all.

That's the one i was missing - assuming that we are supposed to have multiple potatoes...

I'm having REALLY bad Lag in the AP again..... is is just me???

also in the Caves. 

Edited by UnicornBlues

I lost it at the potato part, that was beautiful! Also, I kept expecting the story to complain about the pumpkin for some reason *winkwinknugdenudge*

Overall I loved the story, but as someone said, the ending seemed a little abrupt. I get the feeling the writers were getting carried away with it and had to cut it or else it would be too long for the event xP

I love the Halloween 'tricks' this year-so detailed and moving about. Great addition  to the collection.  ;)

Some of this game is ridiculous, but in the most amusing way....

Spoiler

My only option is the throw a stick at the witch? Really? Don't I have a sword in my inventory? I seriously laughed out loud when I saw that. Throw a stick at her!

Spoiler

This time I got free from the cage by setting it on fire, that was fun :D

(and yey got all the items this time :D)

Edited by Lady Dragoon

I’m so excited for when the new dragon drops! I did my Halloween decorating today so the house looks all spooky for the trick or treaters. 

3 hours ago, Wolfs_Bane said:

WB

well, the DH did his twice and got 13, then 12...

I may not even bother.  might be fun the first time, but how many times can you just click through without being bored to death.  not sure the DH wants to try again.

Edited by daba555

1 hour ago, Shajana said:

That is beautifully haunting! :wub:

Also, thank you so much @TJ09 so much for allowing us to start over. I'm enjoying the second chance to pick up all the goodies I missed. :D

17 minutes ago, daba555 said:

well, the DH did his twice and got 13, then 12...

I may not even bother.  might be fun the first time, but how many times can you just click through without being bored to death.  not sure the DH wants to try again.

DH? Did you go into the house and cellar? Did you go back to see the misfits and floret after taking the totem? Did you take the bones?

2 minutes ago, Awdz Bodkins said:

I've tried multiple times and cannot figure out how to get the potatoes  :blush::(

Spoiler

When the game first starts, go back to the house and go to the cellar. 

3 hours ago, Wolfs_Bane said:

WB

DH did go through again, and there are 15 story items,not 14.

23 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Reveal hidden contents

When the game first starts, go back to the house and go to the cellar. 

Thank you!

I was going to do the hidden contents thing to include instructions from Ponystar17's post on page 13, which I dug back to and was able to follow to find everything after all, but could not get the Hide command to work right.

Anyway, with the help, I was able to get all 24 items.  Wonderfully fun story game, thank you!

3 hours ago, Cthulu said:

Thank you, TJ09, for letting us rerun the adventure. 

And thanks to the person upthread who mentioned that one of the ToT items was a Weeping Angel from Dr Who.  I would not have realized it otherwise. 

I don’t even watch Dr Who and I knew what it was XD I blame creepy pastas.