TJ09

2018-10-25 - Halloween Event

I'm so glad we can go back and play the game again now, thank you very much! This time I did explore the options I missed before, and got all the items, so now it won't bug me anymore :D

Hey, is there a guide somewhere how to get all the items? I don't want to miss any this time around.

Thank you so much, TJ and team for the option to replay! So much appreciated!

Retook the game though I was supposed to write down my master thesis. Still ending up with "just" 21 items. Okay, better result than the 15 from before but still: where are the others?! XD

I'm done breeding my Halloweens, and I did a little counting:

Totally 234 eggs produced.

Desipises produced the most clutches of four, followed by Shadow Walkers, and on third place came the Witchlights.

Edited by Ripan

I haven't yet gotten all the way through the game (I was putting it off in case we couldn't play it over again), but

Spoiler

I think it's hilarious that the witch-woman caged a freaking *bear* in a wooden cage! I mean, a regular human maybe couldn't break wooden bars, depending how thick they were, but did she actually think they would hold a bear? 

edit: Wooah @Ripan that's a lot of eggs! 

Edited by HeatherMarie

3 hours ago, The Dragoness said:

I replayed the game and got 24 this time! I also finished collecting ToTs last night, so I'm all caught up. I really wish that the game,inventory would remain visible after the event ends though.

It usually does. I still have mine from previous years.

So glad I could go back and redo the story to completion! Thank you for all the lovely treats and cute story! Now I wish I could go trick-or-treating like the good old days!

26 minutes ago, Lagie said:

It usually does. I still have mine from previous years.

That's why I don't understand it. TJ said that this year's event items would disappear, unlike other years:

3 hours ago, RWyvern said:

scrufflus

jnga99N.jpg

This is the best thing I have ever seen. Thank you for making it. 

Edited by JOTB

has anyone seen anything show up in the Halloween biome? I haven't seen a darn thing at all! I was hoping to snag a few more CB Witchlight or Omens *blows raspberry* I still have yet to breed the vast majority of my Halloween dragons too XD

How many trick or treat items are there? I think I have 49, which seems a bit low, but I have not seen any more pop up.

Just now, Royal-Tentacle said:

@Ribombee There are 49 trick or treat items. That's all that we can gather this year.

Thanks for confirming! :D

2 hours ago, The Dragoness said:

That's why I don't understand it. TJ said that this year's event items would disappear, unlike other years:

Aww, that's a shame. :(

Wow...so glad we could go back and try the adventure again. I got all 24 items for that and got all 49 trick or treat items. Lots of fun! Now I can't wait to see the eggs for this year!!

Thanks for the guide! That was really helpful!

Can someone tell me what item I'm missing and give me a hint as to where it might be? I have:

Spoiler

Troll B-Gone

Candle

Painting

3x Potato

Potato Sack

Apple

Pumpkin

Life Mana

Dagger

Bat Skeleton

Totem x6

Mortar & Pestle

Jar

Apology Note

Flower

Bucket

(So many items are just from our house haha)

Also, does starting over remove the items you already have, or do you get a "temporary inventory" like you do with the haunted house one?

@RWyvern I was wondering how a cute sloth like animal could be scary. NOW I KNOW. XD

3 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

Can someone tell me what item I'm missing and give me a hint as to where it might be? I have:

Reveal hidden contents

Troll B-Gone

Candle

Painting

3x Potato

Potato Sack

Apple

Pumpkin

Life Mana

Dagger

Bat Skeleton

Totem x6

Mortar & Pestle

Jar

Apology Note

Flower

Bucket

(So many items are just from our house haha)

Also, does starting over remove the items you already have, or do you get a "temporary inventory" like you do with the haunted house one?

@RWyvern I was wondering how a cute sloth like animal could be scary. NOW I KNOW. XD

Starting over resets your inventory, or at least when I started over?

Spoiler

Also you're missing the chess piece I think. Look around a little more in jail.