TJ09

2018-10-25 - Halloween Event

6 hours ago, DragonLady86 said:
  Hide contents

It growls angerly at you.  You are confused why your monster spray didn't work.  What happened when you offered the potato?

Spoiler

he slices at it and ur only option is to run

Was not able to grab any CB Omen egg so far, lag is horrible *sigh* Omen were all I planned this year, guess I postpone that to next year, should be easier then^^

What a fun event and great writing! Thanks to everyone for making it, and for the chance to play through again; I found far more items with cute sprites than the first time.

Spoiler

(the bat skeleton is adorable)

Edited by Harebelle

Tried to get as few items as possible this time, ended up with 11. You need the 6 totems, the bucket, jar, crystal, and the dagger... I think the pygmy's note can be avoided, so perhaps 10 is the lowest one can go. Fun to try in any case.

Spoiler

I realised I didn't explore my own house on my first play through. All those items offer such possibilities :lol: 

Now I've gotten all of them except the additional potatoes, I think I'll leave it at that as now I've probably seen most of the options you can try in the game. I always wanted to throw a pumpkin at a witch!

Thanks for making the game replayable!

I got 24 items but I'm sure I saw something earlier about the guy who got turned into a troll was supposed to give you something. Only he ran off after he showed me the cave.

I saw the option to go home when I first played it but I didn't bother with it as I thought it would take me to the event home, not the characters home

Edited by Chaos Rider

1 minute ago, Chaos Rider said:

I got 24 items but I'm sure I saw something earlier about the guy who got turned into a troll was supposed to give you something. Only he ran off after he showed me the cave

there are only 24 items.  You get nothing from the troll.

9 minutes ago, DragonLady86 said:

there are only 24 items.  You get nothing from the troll.

Nevermind, I misread an earlier post

Thank you so much for the fun event you planned for this year ! The writing truly is mesmerizing and I love the thoroughly added details, really adds to the story.

The small trick or treats you can pick are adorable, though one of them reminds me of a Weeping Angel, haha ! Don’t know if I’m completely off with that one, but regardless of that I love them all. 

Excited about what the new dragon is supposed to be, I can’t wait to see what you got in store. On another note, the Omens are really hard to get or maybe I’m just unlucky. Either way, I love them ♥️ thank you

Is there any post covering how to get every item from a playthrough?

Just now, RWyvern said:

Is there any post covering how to get every item from a playthrough?

there's one on page 13

Woohoo! 24/24 items! Thank you so much for making it possible to replay this! ^^

WB

Thank you TJ and all for giving us a chance to try the Forest game again.  This time I got 23 of the 24 tokens but then found I was unable to finish my game.  I hit start again and it did, started me again, but erased the 23.  Now I've tried it again, but now have only 5 or 6 tokens and find my self locked into a loop that I cannot escape.

Edited by Husky51

Thank you, TJ, for making the event possible again.

The treats have been fun. Love the Weeping Angel!

I am looking forward to the new dragon on Wednesday.

Happy Halloween, all!

44 minutes ago, DragonLady86 said:

there's one on page 13

Bless, thanks!

35 minutes ago, Husky51 said:

Thank you TJ and all for giving us a chance to try the Forest game again.  This time I got 23 of the 24 tokens but then found I was unable to finish my game.  I hit start again and it did, started me again, but erased the 23.  Now I've tried it again, but now have only 5 or 6 tokens and find my self locked into a loop that I cannot escape.

what loop? where you get stuck on the path or something else? a few glitches have popped up for a few people in help, but seem to be fixed fairly fast after a post.

Thank you so much for making it possible to replay the event! I didn’t explore the house the first time and I’m not ashamed to admit that I laughed at the text as I took potatoes. 

I replayed the game and got 24 this time! I also finished collecting ToTs last night, so I'm all caught up. I really wish that the game,inventory would remain visible after the event ends though.

Dang it. All I had to do was get the extra potatoes at the beginning! Fun game, but I wish you could just go home again. Oh well - off to replay it.

Thank you for making it possible to play again! Potatoes here I come! 😁

Before I mess it up again - can we replay it only once or multiple times?

Thanks for making it possible to play again! Now I got all 24 items, too. Looks I only missed the ones one got at home. Very funny texts there, by the way. Great job, all of you who set up the game!

Well, I just replayed it and can see a "start over" button, so I guess you can play it multiple times.