TJ09

2018-10-25 - Halloween Event

6 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Yeah, there seems to be a lot of lag today! It's screwing with my computer too, the major lag on DC pages (and in the hatcheries) is making my music skip/freeze. 

I was having the same trouble around that time and thought it was just me because I was trying to do four things at once. I feel better now, but hopefully it's fixed by now.

Is it just my computer or have the Biomes not been refreshing? Went to the Halloween biome and there haven't been new eggs since :25 - now

Just now, ComatosedRoses said:

Is it just my computer or have the Biomes not been refreshing? Went to the Halloween biome and there haven't been new eggs since :25 - now

Multiple people have been experiencing this, and a thread in Help has been made about it :)

Just now, Cinspawn said:

Multiple people have been experiencing this, and a thread in Help has been made about it :)

Thank you!

1 minute ago, ComatosedRoses said:

My friend and I have noticed the same thing.

I hope we'll still get the chance for more tomorrow

I haven't gotten a new ToT in a while... is this part of the other problem?

(I only have 29 so far)

1 minute ago, a_god_s said:

I haven't gotten a new ToT in a while... is this part of the other problem?

(I only have 29 so far)

Has it been more than 5 (I think that's the limit?) minutes since your last one? 

If not, you might want to post that in the Help thread. 

A lot more than 5 minutes..

I'll check/post in the Help thread. 

Thanks Cinspawn.

7 hours ago, Odio said:

question about the scrufflus

Hide contents

what happens if you use the monster spray? i offered it a potato. 

Spoiler

It growls angerly at you.  You are confused why your monster spray didn't work.  What happened when you offered the potato?

Well, I went thru the forest again and this time got 23 out of 24, but I can't seem to exit the game this time, so I'm done...

Edited by Husky51
spelling

3 hours ago, Cowfish249 said:

My friend and I have noticed the same thing.

I hope we'll still get the chance for more tomorrow

Just about a minute I saw a number of Eggs hahaha dropping, not fropping lol into the Halloween Biome...

Edited by Husky51
spelling

52 minutes ago, Husky51 said:

Well, I went thru the forest again and this time got 23 out of 24, but I can't seem to exit the game this time, so I'm done...

Wait, we can start over?

Heck yes, we can now! Woo!

yay!!!  We can do the event again!!

My sister was really taunting me with her potatoes!!

Hahahaha the text for the potatoes. I’m trying to think of a logical in-universe explanation for why my character would take all these cellar items (and the painting, for that matter). Maybe to gift/sell it in the city? The imagery of dragging all this superfluous stuff throughout the adventure is just... hilarious.

!!!! YES !!!! I'm super thrilled we can play the event again!! :D thanks TJ for listening to our pleas of desperation! 😝

I don't have work this morning so I have all the time in the world for doing it right this time! 24 items, here we go!

Edit: I spoke too soon. Damn lag monster 😢 

Edited by relaks

Great to have the opportunity to play the event again. Went from 12 to 19 items. Does anyone have a guide to getting all 24? I don't mind spoilers, but maybe msg me to spare others? 🙏 😊

6 hours ago, Imzadi83 said:

Is there a way to see full sets of ToTs from past years?

I have every treat and every Easter egg that has come out during the years. Check out my sig for links to see all sprites.