TJ09

2018-10-25 - Halloween Event

question about the scrufflus

Spoiler

what happens if you use the monster spray? i offered it a potato. 

I was going to say it's on your end, not DC, but then I went and refreshed the AP.  It's noticeable slower than it was last time I checked.  I don't think I have it as bad as you do, though.

2 minutes ago, Diame said:

This lag is horrible, I can barely do anything...

Yeah, there seems to be a lot of lag today! It's screwing with my computer too, the major lag on DC pages (and in the hatcheries) is making my music skip/freeze. 

Out of the 49 ToT's that I have, I count only 10 moving items...  Anyone see any others?

I'm having truly horrible luck in the AP at the moment. I don't think I've found one dragon I need for my lineages. And I've already bred them all because I was counting on finding mates that way.

Plus is the AP slow for everyone or just me?

10 minutes ago, Husky51 said:

Out of the 49 ToT's that I have, I count only 10 moving items...  Anyone see any others?

I also see 10.  That includes the statue (is that the thing people are calling a weeping angel?) and the eyeballs in the jar that periodically turn around.

Edited by Pilauli
tiny_gremlin and bonvoyage snuck their posts in before me, so I edited in a quote for context.

Just now, bonvoyage said:

I'm having truly horrible luck in the AP at the moment. I don't think I've found one dragon I need for my lineages. And I've already bred them all because I was counting on finding mates that way.

Plus is the AP slow for everyone or just me?

The lagmonster has descended and is looking for a snack (it eats sanity, if you wondered).

Edited by tiny_gremlin

Well, got all 49 treats....unless there are some surprise extras? Anyone know?

TJ did that one year, now I keep an eye out for it. So is 49 the final number of treats?

1 minute ago, Riverwillows said:

Well, got all 49 treats....unless there are some surprise extras? Anyone know?

TJ did that one year, now I keep an eye out for it. So is 49 the final number of treats?

So it seems.

47 minutes ago, bonvoyage said:

If it makes you feel any better, at least you're not alone with that issue. XD I'm not sure if it's cause I have bad timing but the AP is pretty boring every time I check it, can't find any lineages I like or need.

20 minutes ago, Wolves-and-Wings said:

The ghost of fake eggss. OOOHHHH

Oh man that made me laugh! 

I've been having bad luck in the AP today as well, picked up (what felt like) a bajillion 3rd/4th-gen even-gens, quite a few stairsteps, even found a couple CBs. Found only two messies all day. 

13 hours ago, Wolves-and-Wings said:

WAIT JACK'S NAMe is SEAN? I'm living a lie!

XD You sound so surprised. How long have you been watching his videos?

1 minute ago, Kavina2000 said:

XD You sound so surprised. How long have you been watching his videos?

For quite awhile. I'm not very smart ;-;

Wow, CB Omens go so fast! Trying to get a pair has been unsuccessful so far.

Having 41 Aeons pays off because I can save a lot of pinks with precog. :3

having a lot of aeons is also useful if the ap goes very low time after halloween, when they get too low to influence. i bred and caught some extras before halloween, just in case i need them. 

if anyone needs a 2g omen, i might be able to help. i have cb omens to breed.

i've been stalking the ap, trying to find low time witchlights, or any witchlights i need for my lineages, but they are so rare, and i keep missing them. i haven't even seen omens in the ap, not a single one.

Edited by greycat

Either the 11 pm drop went by really quickly, or there are no eggs in the Halloween Biome