TJ09

2018-10-25 - Halloween Event

Boo, I think I got all of the Trick-or-Treats. I haven't seen any in a while. :( (I always find them too early lol)

34 minutes ago, Cecona said:

So the actual eye is named Sam? But the channel is Jack... yet his real name is Sean/Shawn? I only know him through game grumps so I don’t know the spelling. 

His real name is Sean, his mother nicknamed him Jack(hence his channel name), and the septic eye named Sam is his mascot character. 'u'

Got all 24 items and 49 treats! Missed a few options but ah well. My eggs have hatched and now it's time for a bunch of CBs. Yiss.

Just now, HeartJacker13 said:

Boo, I think I got all of the Trick-or-Treats. I haven't seen any in a while. :( (I always find them too early lol)

yeah if you have 49 treats that means you have all

14 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Wait! There was a Floret by the tree? I was there and never saw it!  :o 

You had to go back to the tree after getting the totem and walking away.  (this is the one I would have missed without the walkthrough, why go back to something you've finished.)

9 minutes ago, Etude_Citron said:

There was no five minute drop at the halloween biome???? I'm so confused

They might have just went very fast. there were definitely eggs at 9:10 when I just looked.

@Helel I just realized where I recognize your icon! This may sound stupid, but I have a gold dragon pendant that looks exactly like your icon with false diamonds studding the body.

11 minutes ago, Helel said:

Is there a Guide on how to get all 24 items?

On page 13 of this thread someone posted a spoiler.

5 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

On page 13 of this thread someone posted a spoiler.

I wish I had waited for the spoiler. I missed everything, including the potatoes. Usually I wait until another player posts a walkthrough, but I couldn't wait this year. It was so much fun anyway, but I wish I had found all the items.

I'm hoping we get another chance to play through the adventure game again.  I'd like to be able to get some of the items I missed the first time around.

Lovely treats this year.  My personal favorites are the squirrel and the little dragon plushie thing.  Can't wait until the guide to what each treat represents is posted.

Now all there is to do is wait for this year's Halloween dragon to be released.  Wonder what we're getting this year!

The story thing was fun!

I thought it would be relatively easy to catch CB omens since they seemed to be falling thickly on day 1, but now I'm not even seeing one on most drops.  I might have to settle for just one so I can at least have 2 CB males.

8 hours ago, Loki.Dottir said:

Gosh, you just hammered on my nostalgia button... ❤️

Haha, well what can I say? I'm a sucker for nostalgia. xD Also, the scene really fit perfectly with how everyone seemed to feel about poking their eggs, but they didn't want to come out and say hi. 😜

That moment when you're desperate for an Omen Wyrm that you start clicking on the Halloween biome eggs at random, and get a CB Black Marrow.

Whupz, forgot my eggs could hatch yesterday so now trying to get them to hatch asap so I can grab moar moar halloweens XD

Just curious why we can't play through the adventure again? If Halloween is supposed to be about getting all the goodies :huh:

Anyway, the trick or treats are outstanding this year! I just got the plague doctor - love it!

9 hours ago, relaks said:

@galaslaeg I don't think it's meant to be animated. Gif allows transparency, which is probably why it was chosen. ^^

Oh, thanks for clarifying! I was staring at it for so long waiting for something to happen, lmao. 

6 minutes ago, Glaciarie said:

Wait? Oh no I missed so much stuff, kinda disapointed now...

You didn't miss much my friend. There's still plenty of fun to be had. :D

I'm finding multiple CBs in the AP now! It's awesome that people toss those for other people.

As of about 3 hours ago I've met my scroll-goal for Desipises, which means until the new breed comes out I only need more Black Marrows and Omens. .... Though I did keep an awesome messy Shadow Walker I picked up, I'll freeze that when it hatches since I already have too many adults. 

5 minutes ago, tiny_gremlin said:

I love the description for the baby Marrow hatchies.  I think they're adorables.

Hardly an accurate description -- I think they are adorable, too. I think they are my favorite Halloween hatchie -- at least s1.

I really need to stay away from the AP so that I can breed some of my Halloweens that I want to keep! I keep finding such good stuff there that I can't resist! But I have lineages to extend! Choices, choices! :o 

And I am loving the ToT images this year. Great work, spriters! I have all but 2 of them now.

Edited by purplehaze

2 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Hardly an accurate description -- I think they are adorable, too. I think they are my favorite Halloween hatchie -- at least s1.

I really like the Witchlight s2s also.  What with their little fuzzy heads and all.