TJ09

2018-10-25 - Halloween Event

2 hours ago, Syiren said:

This vid represents all of us waiting for our Halloween babies to hatch.

Gosh, you just hammered on my nostalgia button... ❤️

Wow... I think I always return on Halloween events... missed Omen dragons last year and now I have to catch up and be ready for the new species.

Also, the Adventure is great! I loved the Guardian and Marrow!

Happy Halloween!

Yeah I'm sitting over here with all of my eggs at 3 days and only like, stage two cracks in them. I only added them to one hatchery when I first got them thinking that somebody would start adding all ma eggs to places and I would have to eventually fog them. Surprisingly that didn't happen this year. Now I have to add them all over and wait before I can scavenge the ap.

EDIT: I JUST NOTICED something that scared the crud out of me! I was kinda doing something else with my scroll up on the screen and my eggs viewable. I noticed something move out of the corner of my eye then searched the page if there was one of those collectable things floating around. Then I went back to my eggs thinking I was nuts and stared at my eggs for a bit.

OMG THE WITCHLIGHT EGG HAS EYEBALLS PEERING OUT OF IT! They blinked a few times then disappeared into black again. Did I totally miss something since they were released and not know that they did this normally? Or is this new?

ANOTHER EDIT:

The witchlight egg hatched and the surprise for me anyway is gone. Now I have to fog all the hatchies so they don't get too many views from all of those hatchery sites.

Edited by TerraAnne

32 minutes ago, TerraAnne said:

OMG THE WITCHLIGHT EGG HAS EYEBALLS PEERING OUT OF IT! They blinked a few times then disappeared into black again. Did I totally miss something since they were released and not know that they did this normally? Or is this new?

Yep, the Witchlight eggs have always had that cool feature. I believe that it's the first animated sprite released in the cave. 

Does anyone have any predictions/hopes for this year's Halloween breed?

OMG a Spyro reference on Dragon Cave!!?? :wub:

My life is now complete, yeeeeeey \(^o^)/

Anyway, I really loved the adventure (the potatoes xD)

I managed to collect 24 items so I think I've completed all the tasks?

I'm really curious about the new releases ^-^ Happy Halloween everyone!!

Can someone please tell me whether the game is replayable in some way? Not having all of the items will really ruin the event for me.

5 minutes ago, evinin said:

Can someone please tell me whether the game is replayable in some way? Not having all of the items will really ruin the event for me.

I finished it yesterday and today it's still in the end page, so, unfortunately, I think it's not replayable :(

Happy Halloween everyone!

1 hour ago, The Dragoness said:

Yep, the Witchlight eggs have always had that cool feature. I believe that it's the first animated sprite released in the cave. 

Does anyone have any predictions/hopes for this year's Halloween breed?

omg how much do I live under a rock to not notice it till now?   ;-;

I love that their little eyes pop out. Makes me love this breed even more. The witchlights are currently my favorite halloween breed.

Caught my 2 Pumpkins finally. I caught some last year without too much difficulty only, to release them when I really needed the egg slots 

Almost have all of my remaining CBs, just Omens left to go! Then I'll have pairs for everything for next year. Looking forward to what I can get in the AP (hopefully I have SAlt luck, mega-doubts but I can dream big).

The event was fun. At least until I realized I missed things and cannot replay for them. I wanted to throw a pumpkin at the witch. Oh well. :/

1 hour ago, Kavina2000 said:

Why is one of the searchables Septiceye Sam? worgcs.gif

So the actual eye is named Sam? But the channel is Jack... yet his real name is Sean/Shawn? I only know him through game grumps so I don’t know the spelling. 

6 minutes ago, Cecona said:

So the actual eye is named Sam? But the channel is Jack... yet his real name is Sean/Shawn? I only know him through game grumps so I don’t know the spelling. 

WAIT JACK'S NAMe is SEAN? I'm living a lie!

Finished the adventure game with 15 items. What am I missing? I have the life crystal, 6 totems, sword, bones, mortar/pestle, glass jar, flower, sorry note, water bucket and a white chess piece.

A cool little event =) I wish I could pick up more CB eggs from the cave, but since I decided to load up on zombie attempts this year, I'm at my limit of growing things and so I've only got 5 egg slots *tragedy* I need more Marrows and Pumpkins!

7 minutes ago, Twimm said:

Finished the adventure game with 15 items. What am I missing? I have the life crystal, 6 totems, sword, bones, mortar/pestle, glass jar, flower, sorry note, water bucket and a white chess piece.

A cool little event 😃 I wish I could pick up more CB eggs from the cave, but since I decided to load up on zombie attempts this year, I'm at my limit of growing things and so I've only got 5 egg slots *tragedy* I need more Marrows and Pumpkins!

Where did you get the flower and sorry note? Also you are missing things like the potatoes, pumpkin, apple, troll repellent

Edited by Cecona

Spoiler

The flower is from the Floret dragon by the tree, and the sorry note is from the Misfits in the cabin.

Edited by Twimm

1 minute ago, Twimm said:

The flower is from the Floret dragon by the tree, and the sorry note is from the Misfits in the cabin.

Ah, I never got those. I think the highest number of items I’ve seen is 25? 

@Twimm There's a bunch of stuff that was in the house at the beginning.  Candle, painting, Troll-B-GoN, several potatoes (I think there were four total, although I only grabbed one), apple, pumpkin.

If we add that together, I guess that's 24, so you got everything except the house stuff.  Nice work!

Edit because people here are sneaky ninjas: I think TJ said there are 24 items on the master list, so I'd be surprised if someone got 25.

Edited by Pilauli

2 minutes ago, Twimm said:

I'm sad I missed the potatoes lol but it was still fun 😃

Yea, it was fun! Seems all I missed was the flower and the note. Guess I should have been more wary of the floret and nicer to the mysfits

Edited by Cecona

4 minutes ago, Twimm said:

Wait! There was a Floret by the tree? I was there and never saw it!  :o 

The dragon that tried to give you the creepy hug thing and needed the life crystal to get better?   There was a totem at the top of the tree?

Yup, so if you went back to the tree after it was fixed, the Floret gives you a flower to thank you.

Darn! I missed so much! Wish I could go back and play it again to see all that. :(