TJ09

2018-10-25 - Halloween Event

2 minutes ago, Wavelength said:

That's not just a Thuwed, it's a Dorkface too. :) Descended from some of my dragons, who are descended from Midas Dorkface

😮 I didn't notice it was a dorkface :D That is so cool!

Waiting for eggs to hatch is the most painful part of this. My Pumpkins are up first and I keep poking them with four hours to go. If I hadn't sworn never to use the Earthquake BSA I'd be tempted to do so now. But I'm not risking Halloween babies, especially CB's. 

16 minutes ago, Biscuit19131 said:

@Wavelength Is that why I saw that one dragon named Dorkwed?

Dorkwed is a common abbreviation-name for dragons that have both Dorkface and Thuwed ancestors, yeah. Personally I just use 'Dorkface Thuwed' in the name, but that does take up more letters.

3 hours until my first Desipises can hatch. I'm soooo impatient!! I put them in a few hatcheries hours ago hoping they'd get enough views to hatch right on time but after a good 5-6 hours they all have less then 500 views. Too many eggs in the hatcheries right now I guess.

My eggs are going to hatch while I'm asleep, so I'll be ready to capture more eggs in the morning! Yay!

1 hour ago, Syiren said:

Waiting for eggs to hatch is the most painful part of this. My Pumpkins are up first and I keep poking them with four hours to go. If I hadn't sworn never to use the Earthquake BSA I'd be tempted to do so now. But I'm not risking Halloween babies, especially CB's. 

One of my Caligenes is at 2 hrs . . . They don't seem to be going any faster with me staring them down though lol

17 minutes ago, anetofstars said:

What year did the Cave 1st have the Halloween tricks and treats?

2010 was the first year for the Trick or Treats (although I believe 2011 was skipped, the next one was in 2012).

52 minutes ago, tiny_gremlin said:

One of my Caligenes is at 2 hrs . . . They don't seem to be going any faster with me staring them down though lol

Reading to them seems to help I've discovered. Both them and the Grave is down to one hour and they're full of cracks. I guess they must like the story. :D

1 minute ago, Syiren said:

Reading to them seems to help I've discovered. Both them and the Grave is down to one hour and they're full of cracks. I guess they must like the story. :D

Haha!

We are taking a bath together right now.  They seem to like that too, especially my Omen.

4 hours ago, Pilauli said:

Has anyone completed it with less than 13 items?  I wonder if that's the minimum, and if anyone tries to do these things with the fewest items possible.

(I got a fair number, but I only got one potato and I think I'm missing a couple of other items.)

I tried to get as few as possible, but unfortunately got stuck at one part and got more items from revisiting places. I think 11 might be the fewest you can have? Of the things I own I don't recall the bones, note, or chess piece being used... I don't remember if the dagger was optional or not either.

I'd like to replay it again so I can aim for 9 items.

Wow, I'm seeing Halloween hatchlings in hatcheries already, at just 11 minutes past midnight! I'm always amazed at people who can get their eggs to hatch the second they are able to, mine haven't done that in a long time.

On 10/25/2018 at 1:50 AM, Syiren said:

Also, whoever snuck in that awesome Baterang trick or treat, I flipping love you. I LOVE Batman Beyond and I know that style belong to the Terry version of the dark knight! :D

Schway.

1 hour ago, HeatherMarie said:

2010 was the first year for the Trick or Treats (although I believe 2011 was skipped, the next one was in 2012).

Thanks for the info!

This vid represents all of us waiting for our Halloween babies to hatch.

29 minutes ago, Kaini said:

Schway.

You are just awesome. xD

3 minutes ago, tiny_gremlin said:

Yup yup yup!

;)

Omg Land Before Time! Awwwww! 

My stupid stubborn eggs won't hatch. There are holes, but I don't think last-stage holes (kinda hard to tell on all-black eggs, lol). 3 hatcheries open and refreshing. Come on eggies!

I'm impatiently awaiting for my Desipise to hatch. Ever since I saw the concept art on Google the day I started Dragon Cave, I've been in love. Their design is so creepy, yet beautiful and intriguing. Definitely a dragon I would like to breed next Halloween.

I'm hoping my eggs hatch before I have to go to work so I can at least attempt to catch the next batch or keep on with my breeding plans.

Hatch! Hatch babies! 

Edit: first 4 eggs hatched! Cute little babies ❤️ Already caught 4 CB eggs I needed. Now to wait a couple more hours for the others to hatch and keep on with the breeding :P 

hopefully it'll keep raining here so work can be slow and I can take care of that asap.

Edited by relaks

Spoiler

xtgna3.gif

^ Apparently this treat is a gif, but I don't see what it does? Anyone else see it because I can't.

Edited by galaslaeg

@galaslaeg I don't think it's meant to be animated. Gif allows transparency, which is probably why it was chosen. ^^