TJ09

2018-10-25 - Halloween Event

The only misclicked egg is one I don't want T__T

Anyway, glad to see the Halloween biome is back! :) Thanks!

Happy Halloween! I already got my first treat. It looks like a Wiggler from Monster Hunter: World! :lol:

I'm looking forward to exploring Crestback Forest! Thanks in advance to everyone who worked on it. :)

Wow the banner for this year's trick or treat is awesome!!! Definitely a spooky one!

I'm amusing myself by getting ALL THE POTATOES.

Yay! Glad I was up and getting pairs ready when I spotted one of those collectable things. I then knew that something new had been posted.  :D

Huzzah! Looking forward to the Halloween event. Thank you.

Not a fan of RPG games. I got my badge, I'm good. 

2 minutes ago, Whirlaway said:

Not a fan of RPG games. I got my badge, I'm good. 

As you said earlier, “cool.”

I love the Mismagius sprite :D

I've never done the text games before on DC, is there a way to "lose" or cut the story short? Or can I experience all of it, no matter what choices I make?

(I'm afraid of making the wrong one and missing out)

I'm gonna spoiler this, but I've encountered a glitch!

Spoiler

So I ended up going to the apothecary cabin after getting that area's totem, which I think might have something to do with this. But I got the apology note from the Pygmies, and tried to pick up the jar and the mortar and pestle and neither of those items appeared in my inventory. I cannot catch the fireflies in the vines path. The options to pick up those items are gone.

Edited by animetriplicate

2 minutes ago, Cinspawn said:

I love the Mismagius sprite :D

I've never done the text games before on DC, is there a way to "lose" or cut the story short? Or can I experience all of it, no matter what choices I make?

(I'm afraid of making the wrong one and missing out)

For this particular story there are no ill consequences to completing the story in different ways. There are different paths, yes, but not all actions must be taken. It’s just a game, your FOMO can relax.