TJ09

2018-10-25 - Halloween Event

2 minutes ago, relaks said:

Honestly I'd love to play the game again to explore all the options I didn't explore the first time! Some situations were funny, some pretty cute (when the pygmies give the note to apology I just cooed).

I wonder how many treats there are to collect in the basket this year? I've grabbed 47 so far, I think last year there were 50? 

They're so cute ❤️

Front page says 49

I'm locked with Halloween eggs and now I'm just twiddling my thumbs until they hatch. 

Finally it's holiday time again. ❤️

And with the old dragons, the lag is back too. ;) I got the "an error has occurred" message pretty often today. 

Just found the Tarr Slime treat (shown in the spoiler), my favourite so far of the 28 I've found. 🎃

Spoiler

17idd0a.png This one!

Would love to be able to revisit the story event, I only found 14 of the 24 items, so I've missed quite a few. 👻

Edited by Omen

Phew I now have all the treats :) I love the killer squirrel one, and the orb with the man smoking inside too

whoever made the spyro reference treat (the crystal dragon), i love you.

Can I just point out that-

Spoiler

worgcs.gif This isn't just any eye... It a septic eye

It time for me to raise my evil Omen wyrm gang!

Thanks so much for giving us a week to collect all the cave treats rather than 3 days.  This time of the year is so busy, it's difficult to spend that much time on the internet.

Jayne's hat 1u5itz2.gif

I usually don't get a lot of references for the treats and eggs so it nice when I recognize one.

Edited by Aethon

How many items is it possible to get from the game? I just finished with 15, and I’m not sure whether I got them all or not.

Can we go back through the story? I always like to see what I get first, then go back and try to collect everything. I guess I should have thought this through. xD

Happy Halloween to me! 

XD

I managed to catch a couple more CBs! 

AND I managed to snag a few pretty bred eggs so! Locked now so time to hatch some before I head back out for more.

ALSO the weeping angel treat is cute!

17 minutes ago, Anra7777 said:

How many items is it possible to get from the game? I just finished with 15, and I’m not sure whether I got them all or not.

24 is the total, according to TJ09 :)

41 minutes ago, Aethon said:

Jayne's hat 1u5itz2.gif

I usually don't get a lot of references for the treats and eggs so it nice when I recognize one.

Who is Jayne? I can only get Dr Who references, I was never interested in Pokemon or whatever all the other things are XD. I thought I recognized the hat from a painting in "The Wardrobe", though.

12 minutes ago, Fly-by-Night said:

Who is Jayne? I can only get Dr Who references, I was never interested in Pokemon or whatever all the other things are XD. I thought I recognized the hat from a painting in "The Wardrobe", though.

Jayne is from the TV series “Firefly.” It’s a sci-fi western from Joss Whedon. I haven’t managed to get any DW ones myself, yet. I look forward to them.

Edited by Anra7777

11 hours ago, Data_Girl_3 said:

AAHHH!  Weeping Angel!

THEY HAVE EVOLVED. Mine moves while I'm looking. Woe betide us all.

The event story was great, I really enjoyed going through it! Now I'm just having a nice time collecting the tricks and treats. ^_^

After hours of hunting, the only CB I need to complete my "two pairs of each breed" goal is a pumpkin.

But that won't be fun on a mobile. 😊

Edited by Seriva Senkalora

The Halloween event was hysterical. The potatoes... oh man, maybe I'm just overreacting, but I manic-laughed so much! I love the writers of these events. I wish it was longer, though! ♥

And now to weep at the empty Halloween biome. I missed the Witchlight and Omen releases, and finding these CBs is proving to be a pain :( I want them to hatch before the new dragon releases! 

I definitely need another shot at the event! Someone worked so hard on it, and I know I missed about half of the stops - I'd like to try again now that I understand it better. Pretty please?

🦄