TJ09

2018-10-25 - Halloween Event

Just got my 49th ToT item.  Have to say they are all lovely this year.

I liked the "running water" bit, all the descriptions of our own house (dem potatoes!), and a certain dark-meets-light couple. Fun little adventure all around... although I wonder if it's really over. :P 

OK I really hope we will be able to go back. Otherwise this will be the first event where I will have an incomplete set :( That will bug me to no end...

Before I forget to say this: Lovely little adventure, whoever wrote it did a lovely job with the snark :D

I managed to get all of the items for the event, which was kind of surprising! I thought that I would surely miss at least something. It was a very lovely adventure! It was my first one, and I really enjoyed it.

1 hour ago, blockEdragon said:

I wish the CBs dropped in cave, maybe during the new moons or the 31st or something.

my favorite treat so far has been the little corvid

nj97m4.gif

Ravens are one of my favorite animals so this treat is just awesome. Smart, interesting social dynamics, they look cool, and have awesome mythology.

121zeh.png

This one is pretty awesome to! In fact this one is the best!

Image result for i want to tell my friends and neighbors about it

IT'S A LITTLE WIZARD!

Yeah, it would be pretty cool .

(aww who a good little bird, you are! :D)

42 minutes ago, Herk said:

OK I really hope we will be able to go back. Otherwise this will be the first event where I will have an incomplete set :( That will bug me to no end...

Before I forget to say this: Lovely little adventure, whoever wrote it did a lovely job with the snark :D

This.  This so very much.  :(

This, too!  :D running water...*LOLS*

In the ToT's, I have a falling feather and now a crow...  It would be interesting if, in the final lineup of all 49 items, the feather was directly under the Crow...

Shire??? xtgna3.gif

I love the crow/ravens this year. 

Edited by Whirlaway

33 minutes ago, Whirlaway said:

Shire??? xtgna3.gif

Oooh, I'm looking forward to that one!

The cat spider freaks me out, though.

I haven't had time to finish the adventure yet- but I'm really enjoying it so far! I love the worldbuilding with the forest and dragon types. It makes the Dragon Cave world seem more developed and kind of charming. Minus the cursed crazy animals.

Loving the adventure game and trick or treating. Looking forward to the new dragon. Thank you, TJ, spriters, writers, and event organizers!

I'm confused by the treat with the tan-ish animal thing wearing a pumpkin... Is that supposed to be a Pumpkin dragon? What is it doing in the animation? I can't tell. 

I have to admit I haven't gone any farther in the RPG thing since it started. Part of me thinks it's rather boring so I don't really care in general, and part of me is looking at all the posts from people confused/annoyed they didn't get all the inventory items and I'm now afraid of doing it 'wrong' and not getting the best items. (I think I already screwed my chance with the potato? I dunno.)

Honestly thought the Inside blob was a cat's hairball or a dustbunny before someone mentioned it. DC's background color doesn't do those small details any justice.

I like all the bugs and the Spyro 1 statue. The running pumpkin and skeleton are cute too.

4 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

I'm confused by the treat with the tan-ish animal thing wearing a pumpkin... Is that supposed to be a Pumpkin dragon? What is it doing in the animation? I can't tell.

I think it's a chocobo chick-- or maybe something else from a game/anime-- jumping to reach a treat of some sort.

I just finished the adventure. I've missed events like this one.  ❤️

I ended with 20 items. Apparently I missed 4. I really hope we can go back. It'll bother me, too, if I have an incomplete set.  :c  Also this one felt a bit shorter than previous years. Maybe it's just me.
BUT I enjoyed the quest nonetheless. These have always been my favourite holiday events. Thanks to everyone who worked on it!

I think I only got like half the items in the game. Oh well.

Edit: I counted and I got 16. So that's 2/3 not half.

Edited by atheistcanuck

I got 13 items. Really hope we can go back, I didn't even know we couldn't after it sent me back to my scroll because it wasn't warned about anywhere 😕

One of the treats looks like dragon statues from Spyro! So cool!