TJ09

2018-10-25 - Halloween Event

9 hours ago, anetofstars said:

And there's a lot of running in the adventure! What would the Doctor think?

It's fantastic!

Most of the items are not required to finish the story in any way.  So if you didn't get them all and still finished the adventure, you didn't do anything wrong.

Ah, looks like I only need a chance to get back to my house to rummage through the taters once more XD

Just now, Naughtrish said:

I didn't even see the taters... or the repellent,,,

Those are in the house, only accessible before you meet the Guardian, as far as I could tell.

7 minutes ago, LadyLyzar said:

Most of the items are not required to finish the story in any way.  So if you didn't get them all and still finished the adventure, you didn't do anything wrong.

Thank you LadyLyzar.

24 minutes ago, LadyLyzar said:

Sadly still feels a bit incomplete 

Tell me about it.  I helped write this thing and even I forgot to go get something.  23/24 :P  That's what I get for doing it when I should have been in bed.

1 minute ago, TheCobreCobra said:

Are vampires dropping? I haven't seen any.

No, they don't count as Halloween dragons anymore since they can bite any dragon egg anytime.

Yes! Caught me a CB Cavern Lurker! and it's code sounds like "Winner" I sure feel like one right now. :D

35 minutes ago, Lady Dragoon said:

No, they don't count as Halloween dragons anymore since they can bite any dragon egg anytime.

I wish the CBs dropped in cave, maybe during the new moons or the 31st or something.

my favorite treat so far has been the little corvid

nj97m4.gif

Ravens are one of my favorite animals so this treat is just awesome. Smart, interesting social dynamics, they look cool, and have awesome mythology.

121zeh.png

This one is pretty awesome to! In fact this one is the best!

Image result for i want to tell my friends and neighbors about it

IT'S A LITTLE WIZARD!

Edited by blockEdragon

I love the hunt for all the different treats - and reviewing the past treats from previous years too.  Lots of wonderful creativity, and it just keeps coming!

The game was fun too, wish I could go back along the paths and find any parts that I missed.

1 hour ago, LadyLyzar said:

Tell me about it.  I helped write this thing and even I forgot to go get something.  23/24 :P  That's what I get for doing it when I should have been in bed.

So it's 24 items in total??

19 minutes ago, LadyLyzar said:

Yep, TJ said earlier that there were 24 items on the master list.

Oh great! Thanks for the confirmation! Then I got them all. xDD

I thought it was 10 per for a row but apparently it's 12 per row lol.

2 hours ago, LadyLyzar said:

no , but it would be nice to be able to go back and get them all- something to do while waiting---