TJ09

2018-10-25 - Halloween Event

9 minutes ago, TJ09 said:

I have 24 objects in the master list... 🙃

TWENTY FOUR?  I only have 13, and no way to get back into the event. :(

I finished with 20 items so I almost got all the items. :lol: 

But my run through the event was fun! even though I almost killed myself a few times.

31 minutes ago, maskeradeplays said:

Oh wow. Thank you! I never knew that!

You are welcome! :D

Just now, Tehya Faye said:

Aaaand the Cave is down, it seems. 

Happened to me too. Now it's back into maintenance xD

3 am maintenance. the scariest encounter yet! Behold the witching hour! Mwuahahahaha!  

Yeees! Halloween on DC is my absolute favorite week!! :wub: I’m so excited for this event!!

24 items? Darn, only got 19. Kinda miss the old kind of story adventure where you could go back in and do item clean up. 

16 minutes ago, StormBirdRising said:

TWENTY FOUR?  I only have 13, and no way to get back into the event. :(

Same, I only got 14 objects... I wish we could do the whole event again. Should have waited until the evening when I have time to do it thoroughly...

Still cannot catch anything so I bred some of.my projects to at least do something x)

30 minutes ago, Lady Dragoon said:

I got a potato, i can cut in half and give you each a half if you want. :D

(also how dare those dragons eat the potatos, *wiggles fingers at them*)

Aww! That's sweet of you. Thank you! *bows*

24 minutes ago, blackdragon71 said:

I only have 15, with no way to go back to get the others?  Can that be fixed, or are those of us in that boat just basically up the creek without a paddle and potatoes?

Heh. I was left with only 15 items as well. I would love to see a chance to return to the missing stuff, too! *sobs*

Welp I'm locked now! Refuse to dump the 'regular' egg that will hatch in the morning. The game, to me, is a bit boring, especially compared to the event last year. I'm loving the treat-finding though. Time for bed, happy hunting everyone!

I've only got 15.  I would love to see what I'm missing but that was a fun event nonetheless.  Still waiting to grab all the tricks and treats though!  I totally got into the action late because I'm in a time zone where 12:00 cave time is too early to wake up and too late to stay up for.  I'll try my best to get up for the main event next week though (hopefully my roommates don't care too much though lol).  Though I do think egg hunting is easier when fewer people are around.

Yeah, as much as I'd like to keep hunting for more fun treats, I have work tomorrow. Hopefully my Silver baby will hatch by morning and I can hunt for another awesome Halloween baby. night everyone and happy haunting! :D

20 minutes ago, Tehya Faye said:

Aaaand the Cave is down, it seems. 

normal, happens every day at this time...

12 minutes ago, Astreya said:

Aww! That's sweet of you. Thank you! *bows*

Heh. I was left with only 15 items as well. I would love to see a chance to return to the missing stuff, too! *sobs*

You are welcome. :D

I got scroll locked now it\s time to wait for me to be free again.

Finally caught up with the thread, phew!

Happy Halloween, everyone!

8 minutes ago, lilysally said:

normal, happens every day at this time...

Not with a full error message - it'll mention maintenance. This looked like the cave broke for a bit. 

has anyone done a guide or anything for the event? i went to the first page and i'm already stuck on if I should just go home or go in. haha

Just now, Odio said:

has anyone done a guide or anything for the event? i went to the first page and i'm already stuck on if I should just go home or go in. haha

Def. go home first!

Go into the cellar and grab everything!

(I'm sad that i didn't keep grabbing potatos, oh well. XD)