TJ09

2018-10-25 - Halloween Event

OMG. I love the new Halloween 2018 badge. :)  Thank you TJ, spriters, and everyone for such a fun event. Halloween at the Dragon Cave is my favorite. :)

7 minutes ago, StormBirdRising said:

Will we be able to play the Halloween Event again when it is fixed?

The glitch fix has already gone live.  Try revisiting some areas and you should be able to proceed.

Edited by LadyLyzar

I forget are zombies at a higher rate now, or on halloween night? I just finished breeding everything that needed a mate. When those hatch then I can catch some pretties in the AP or find some cb's I want more of.

Ooooh, waking up to the Halloween event is definetly great! (Even though it was 7:15am). 

I don't know if I want to try the story on my own or fall down the spoilers rabbit hole 😂

I'm excited!!!Can't catch an egg for my life, though :(

The event was fun as long as it last.

Spoiler

...i almost killed myself like once by offer a creepy thing a potato. (though it seems some of the stuff i grab had no use on the path I took to the end.).

Edited by Lady Dragoon

...Are you supposed to get trapped at the guardian page once it reaches the point where she's healing forest animals?

So this is my very first Halloween event and im kind of lost? I've been to the cave, all of it, to the tunnel, to the vines, to the moonberry tree, to the stream, to the cave. To the cabin, and then after all that I can't seem to figure out where else to go. There's no new options :0 are new options released over time or?

Just now, Guillotine said:

...Are you supposed to get trapped at the guardian page once it reaches the point where she's healing forest animals?

Nope, that shouldn't be happening.  Do you have two totems in your inventory?

Just now, maskeradeplays said:

So this is my very first Halloween event and im kind of lost? I've been to the cave, all of it, to the tunnel, to the vines, to the moonberry tree, to the stream, to the cave. To the cabin, and then after all that I can't seem to figure out where else to go. There's no new options :0 are new options released over time or?

Go back to things you've already done - they may yield new results.

Got 13 items out of the creepy forest. It was fine for 5 min of playing. I'm not really fond of these reading games. I don't have the patience to read a wall of text. So I'm sure I missed some items. I wonder if the badge will be different for people taking different routes through the creepy forest. That would be cool. ^^ Now all I need to do is collect some treats and wait for the new release. 

Thanks for the event to everyone involved! 

Edited by sroo

9 minutes ago, anetofstars said:

There's a Weeping Angel in the Tricks/Treats for us Doctor Who fans!

That totally freaked me out when I first saw it! I just saw the treat out of the corner of my eye and then it blinked/disappeared and I was like whaaaa? 

Just now, LadyLyzar said:

Nope, that shouldn't be happening.  Do you have two totems in your inventory?

Yep. There's just no more options and it feels like there should be.

44 minutes ago, blackdragon71 said:

So here I am, stuck on a path, going in circles... Is there anyway to get off that path, or do I just keep clicking that link all night?  XD

Also, did I just see Jayne Cobb's (Firefly) clever hat his mama made for him in the Tricks n Treats?!   

Same here. I don't seem to get anywhere now, and not even clearing the cache helped. I always end at the same page again.

3 minutes ago, maskeradeplays said:

Spoiler

Go back and visit the Mimics, the Floral and then Mr. Marrow. ;)

2 minutes ago, Guillotine said:

Yep. There's just no more options and it feels like there should be.

There's no link to show the 2nd totem to her?

1 minute ago, LadyLyzar said:

There's no link to show the 2nd totem to her?

Nope, I did that earlier with a slightly different description of the clearing and doubled back to look for a third because rule of threes, but when I returned to the clearing I got stuck on said page without any options at all.

I finished the text story RPG and it was interesting. Not the longest nor most inventive of the text stories we've ever gotten but it was a nice diversion from attempting to catch up on my CB Halloween dragon counts. *Shakes a fist at the Pumpkin Pygmies soaring by.* xD

This game’s amusing. A ‘freaky circle’? Please tell me that’s a certain reference to a certain thing.

10 minutes ago, Astreya said:

Same here. I don't seem to get anywhere now, and not even clearing the cache helped. I always end at the same page again.

I was finally able to break free, by going back to the path, wandering off, going left, then turning right.  But now, after having waved goodbye to the dragons, I keep getting returned to my scroll, and dammit, I want me some taters!  XD  

People, please watch your new eggs!! I'm already seeing Halloween eggs in hatcheries, they are *way* too young to be in hatcheries already! I'd hate to see dead eggs so soon.

17 minutes ago, Kaini said:

Go back to things you've already done - they may yield new results.

Well i finished that adventure completely to where it gives me no other option but returning to my scroll, Is it still possible to gather treats? Or only during the adventure? I have 5

1 minute ago, maskeradeplays said:

Well i finished that adventure completely to where it gives me no other option but returning to my scroll, Is it still possible to gather treats? Or only during the adventure? I have 5

Trick or Treat runs separately from the adventure.  You'll be able to collect treats until the event ends.

2 minutes ago, maskeradeplays said:

Treats appear all over the cave every 5ish mins. You were able to collect stuff in the game in to the game inventory (I don't know how many items were in the game), but once you've collected all totems and shown them, you won't be able to go back and collect items in the game.

Edited by sroo