TJ09

2018-10-25 - Halloween Event

Just now, Camilo543HF said:

wait does the halloween biome have CBs of EVERY halloween release? Like for example would I be able to pick up a marrow even if I wasn't around back then?

Yes ^^

1 minute ago, Camilo543HF said:

wait does the halloween biome have CBs of EVERY halloween release? Like for example would I be able to pick up a marrow even if I wasn't around back then?

Yes, everything except Vampires as they have different reproduction mechanics.

Give it another try guys.  Sorry about that.

Edited by LadyLyzar

3 minutes ago, LadyLyzar said:

Give it another try guys.  Sorry about that.

No dice here. Same status as before. Tried hard refreshing, different window, etc.

24 minutes ago, animetriplicate said:

I'm gonna spoiler this, but I've encountered a glitch!

Hide contents

So I ended up going to the apothecary cabin after getting that area's totem, which I think might have something to do with this. But I got the apology note from the Pygmies, and tried to pick up the jar and the mortar and pestle and neither of those items appeared in my inventory. I cannot catch the fireflies in the vines path. The options to pick up those items are gone.

This happened to me as well

Just now, HeatherMarie said:

Wow the CBs are going fast! But I caught my 2nd messy Desipis, yay!

I can't even click! :( Refreshing every second but the moment it refreshes and I click its already gone.

First time I am not fast enough 😅

4 minutes ago, Cielmuir said:

Very happy to see the Halloween biome is back!  The only thing I need to feel complete is to get 4 omens (I only had space for 4 last year, and want to get a full set of 8).  But since the biome is so busy I'm just going to focus on breeding today (and I managed to egglock myself with an electric somehow???).  I have a lot of breeding goals this year, so I'm not going to have much space to pick up stuff 😅😅

This gives me hope for Christmas as I only have one CB Holly and one CB Yulebuck. I also aim to catch more CB Cavern Lurkers this year. I still need 2 more CB of them to avenge my original fallen five. Redemption is a beautiful thing.

Remember guys, don't stick your babies in click sites yet and keep your precious Halloween eggos well guarded. There's more than spooks lurking about in the shadows.

1 minute ago, LadyLyzar said:

Working on it.  Can't have an event without a glitch or two :D

Ha, that was my exact thought when I encountered it. I guess my luck is finally up- I don't usually get hit with the glitches, which is impressive with how long I've been here, heh.

1 minute ago, LadyLyzar said:

Okay y'all, hopefully it's right this time.  Try it now?

Working for me! Off I go!

Thanks!

Phew.  I've escaped the torches and pitchforks this time.  Happy adventuring :)

There we go, bred all the CB Marrows I got from last year. It feels good to be working on my purebred Marrow lines again after it stalled out when I couldn't find a mate for my 7th gen Marrow. Now I can start with new Marrows and breed him a girlfriend! Thank you, TJ, for the Halloween biome and giving us fresh blood for our lineages! 

Steve reads like a combination of Korg and that guy who said, "I've been turned into a cow. Can I go home?"

@Syiren Yes! :D 

Edited by Dirtytabs

1 minute ago, Dirtytabs said:

Steve reads like a combination of Korg and that guy who said, "I've been turned into a cow. Can I go home?"

From the Emperor's New Groove?I love that movie. xD

Is that all there is to the event? If so it kind of falls flat compared to the Trick or Treating we did last year 😕

Edited by Dalek Raptor

I've just grabbed two of a certain item. I think I see where this is going. Possibly one for each? interesting. I'm taking my time with this and enjoying it. No need to rush to the finish line. Slow and steady after all. Every detail of these roses deserved to be stopped and admired for. <---That made a lot more sense in my head. xD

Roses? I finished and I don't think it let me get all the items. Will we be able to run thru it again?

4 minutes ago, Nightwalkerkey said:

Roses? I finished and I don't think it let me get all the items. Will we be able to run thru it again?

Sorry, that was me being my oddball self. I was trying to find a clever way to use the term: "Stop and smell the roses" It definitely sounded better in my head. Sorry. xD

On a side note. I knew I liked Black Marrows for a reason! :D

Great to see that the Halloween biome is back this year... though, I shouldn't have gotten up earlier just to "grab some eggs". Not a chance with 140 people even at the hourly drop :o Oh well, at least I have time to eat breakfast now.

Time to get into the story and collect all the treats! I can't wait to see what the spriters came up with this year! And, of course, Zombies!!!