TJ09

2018-10-25 - Halloween Event

Plan on catching my fill of new ones and releasing them after 5 hours so that way people who miss tomorrow may have a chance at getting a CB one rather than wait next year. I know others have done this previous years.

3 hours ago, PaintdGryphon said:

I still don't have an Omen, bred or otherwise. I'm trying to trade for them now 😕

Check your inbox :)

I just checked this thread to see who still needed an Omen, but ya'll beat me to it.  I have one to give away if anyone out there is still lacking, but I'll only be on for 50 min from now.  (I hate that I'll be just starting work when the new eggs drop)

Finally got all 24 items in the adventure by retracing the steps and going back and redoing each part of the adventure. 

Is there more than one version of the adventure? 

Sadly, I lost all my inventory when I restarted the game. 

2 hours ago, blockEdragon said:

Am I the only one who thinks desipis have some of the cutest hatchlings?

user posted image

THEY'RE SO STUBBY!

I don't even care that they tend to have a sadistic side, so do cats and we make memes about them and buy them 100 dollar cat towers and stuff!

GIMME ONE! I shall call him Pookie and I will buy him little stuffed animals.

I just grabbed 8 from the AP and intend to freeze them so I can have a stubby mind derg brigade of my very own.

ACK ACK ACK!!! I *knew* I forgot something when I was freezing hatchlings! I forgot a Desipis! Dang. I'm completely out of freeze slots. (Totally agree, they are so cute, I kind of see them as awkward little things like newborn kittens, just because of the way they look.)

Will treats stop on 31 cave time or still be up for whole day? had a few IRL obstacles so going late in catching them all.

Are treats still at 49? I know in past years, they have added more at the last minute, but, I may miss them this year due to work!

Killing hatchlings with sickness is harder than it looks... guess I won't be getting extra zombie fodder in time. I'm more excited for zombies than the new Halloween I think, but we'll have to see how awesome the eggs look in a few minutes.

Edited by Nine

Thumbs up to everyone in the thread who recognized my Youtuber reference treat! :3

12 minutes ago, Mommy_Kitty said:

Will treats stop on 31 cave time or still be up for whole day? had a few IRL obstacles so going late in catching them all.

They should still be available for another 24 hours.

Happy Halloween and good luck catching, everyone!! 🎃

Hey, where did the treats go?! It's only 31st and I only have 42 and nothing drops...

Edit: false alarm, it was a Weeping Angel :D

Edited by Snowwall

^You beat me to my post, I was going to say they should be dropping until the start of 11/1 EST. :) 

Since the second Halloween thread is officially open I'll close this one down. Please feel free to continue the discussions from here to there!