TJ09

2018-10-25 - Halloween Event

1 minute ago, Arkee said:

I've somehow missed all the Halloweens before this one, (So much catching up with that now Dx) so I'm quite confused about something.

When the new breed drops, will the older Halloween eggs keep dropping along or will it be only the new breed? Or will it drop everywhere in the other biomes while the Halloween biome keeps dropping older breeds?

This is only the 2nd Halloween where we've had the Halloween biome for older eggs, but last year the older eggs kept dropping in that one biome while the new egg dropped exclusively in all other biomes.

Since when did it get reset! I'm so happy ❤️ I can complete the items now. What's the order again?

Finally went back and got the one item I was missing - and forgot a different item, so replayed again XD Now I finally have all 24!

All those Witchlight eyes staring out of their eggs in the hatcheries, those things are creeping me out lol. I tab over to a hatchery and see a dozen eyes blinking and it startles me every single time.

I really liked the Choose Your Own Adventure this year!  Sometimes I kind of browse these things, but this one I felt like the writing was so entertaining that I read (and enjoyed!) every word.  Great job!

Urgh, I'm scroll locked for the next 4 hours.  Someone make time speed up, eh?

Edited by tiny_gremlin

I gifted a Chicken I reflex-clicked the other day, I went back and forth on if I wanted to keep it but I was completely locked with 24 growing things and I wanted to hunt more then I wanted that Chicken, lol. I hunted for like 15 minutes before re-locking myself with a Cavern Lurker, thankfully from the AP so it's incuhatchable and now I'm just waiting for the hatcheries to do their job. Then I'll freeze it and hunt again. I have 6 freezes left... Should I use them all? That's the dilemma. 

6 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

I'm frustratingly locked right now, 24 growing things with nothing that will grow up for 11 more hours. That's the worst part of the holiday hunting, waiting impatiently to be able to hunt again!

Me too!  I've got 4 hours left . . . maybe I'll take a nap (I was at 10 hours when you made this post though).

Great Choose Your Own Adventure and folks, never leave your home without your potatoes lol!

I love the Trick-or-Treats! My favorite is the squirrel.

1 minute ago, TrundlingPumpkin said:

Great Choose Your Own Adventure and folks, never leave your home without your potatoes lol!

I love the Trick-or-Treats! My favorite is the squirrel.

No more potatoes!!!

But, I thought I'd just get oooooone more.

No more potatoes!!! 

But. 

No more potatoes!!!

Well, in other news . . . *cracks knuckles* . . . I have now bred all of my Halloween dragons except for 2.  So the Omen shortage is not on me (between my 3 CBs, they produced 11 little 2gs, awww).  :)

Edited by tiny_gremlin

Amazing how fast the Halloween biome is still moving. IIRC, by this time last year it was slow enough to code hunt. I was hoping to do so today, but no such luck. Got to just be quick I guess. (REALLY JEALOUS of whoever sniped that "sexy"!)

2 hours ago, tiny_gremlin said:

No more potatoes!!!

No more potatoes!!! 

But. 

No more potatoes!!!

I'm kinda embarrassed how much I laughed at this. Like, way too much. ^_^

1 hour ago, tiny_gremlin said:

Well, in other news . . . *cracks knuckles* . . . I have now bred all of my Halloween dragons except for 2.  So the Omen shortage is not on me (between my 3 CBs, they produced 11 little 2gs, awww).  :)

I have all mine to breed yet...they will be there

Oh, wow. I have not been here for a while. At least the cobwebs that must have grown in my lair are fitting for Halloween. In any case, this event has really gotten me excited about Dragon Cave again! I've finally managed to get all 24 items from the spooky forest, collected the 49 ToT items (which all are gorgeous), and somehow managed to grab a CB Omen. I couldn't be happier. I'm still missing three years worth of Halloween dragons, but I have all of my favorites, so any others I don't get this year can wait.

Sorry to ask a very silly question is today the start of the exclusive Halloween egg drop?  I live in Australia and am never sure of  what the date is here in the Dragon Cave?

1 hour ago, HeatherMarie said:
  3 hours ago, tiny_gremlin said:

No more potatoes!!!

No more potatoes!!! 

But. 

No more potatoes!!!

Me too!! 

I'm so glad TJ got it fixed up for us to play again.  At first I thought my sister was pulling my leg about the potato. After reading the forums, saw there really were potatoes and was super bummed we couldn't redo it. 

It's been a roller-coaster of emotions and the new dragons haven't even dropped yet!  LOL

Got all the ToT.  Great job Spriters!  Luv them all!  Fab work to the writers! You all made it "come alive" for me (now I want a picture of a Potato Snark!)

Uber big THANKS to TJ for the Cave and all fun! 

2 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

*grins and points at signature*

I can has a potato?

I need help I got 15 items when a button showed up asking if I would like to reset and I clicked it and now all my items are gone so here are my two questions

1.  Do I have to redo this event again in order to get all the items?

2.  Does the event badge change if I collect all the items or does it stay the same?

Just now, Twilight_Moon_Racer said:

I need help I got 15 items when a button showed up asking if I would like to reset and I clicked it and now all my items are gone so here are my two questions

1.  Do I have to redo this event again in order to get all the items?

2.  Does the event badge change if I collect all the items or does it stay the same?

When you restart, you restart with 0 items it seems.

The badge doesn't change.