TJ09

2018-10-25 - Halloween Event

Found a treat that looks like that terrifying thing from that one indie game from a couple years back 8< ewww

Happy Halloween everyone!

and TYSM TJ for letting us get CB Halloween dragons from previous years! I was so worried that it wouldn't happen (;

Black Marrows and Graves, here I come! Oh wait... where are all the eggs?

I failed to collect the images of food(apples, potatoes and pumpkin etc.) but the game ended... Really want to have them! Can we play the game one more time? :( :( :( 

Is there a bug with getting the treats? :(

I keep getting the tombstone "an error has occurred" page when I click one. I've clicked like 4-5 dif ones now, and now I can't see my page that shows all my treats either.

Boohaa, I'm a wrath of running water! Fear me! 😂

Thank you so much for this fun trip through the woods!

3 hours ago, Sunrunner said:

Just finished & holy cow!  Was just coming to ask that same question - seems like I stumbled over all 24 somehow :oXD!

Would you mind sharing the order of choices you made? 👀

3 hours ago, Sunrunner said:

:D And pick up the potato - A LOT!

Dang. I only tried the apple multiple times, wish I had done that with the potato ...

Now lost between the choices for "go left" and "go right" ...

18 minutes ago, Niyaka said:

24 objects? I’ve finished with only 15…

Me too!

i only got 15 items :(

i raced through, not realising we couldn't go back.

I only finished with 20, but that was an intriguing story! Thanks organisers!

I got 14/24 items. Can we please go back and play it again to get all the items???

WB

Edited by Wolfs_Bane

I didn't even get 15 items XD

Regardless, I loved this year's spooky event. It was a lot of fun to work through. 

That was an awesome adventure !

Spooky and fun in equal parts. Allright, maybe more fun than spooky, but still a great story. 😃

Some more praise that might be a spoiler for those that haven't finished yet:

Spoiler

I really liked the idea of the relationship between the White and the Marrow. Two sides of the same coin indeed.

And it was lovely how you incorporated meeting different Halloween dragons. The embarrassed Shadow Walker, all those cute, scary little Lurker eyes, and...

Best turn (and pun) ever - the RUNNING WATER ! Just brilliant ! I'm still laughing.

All the texts were written quite eloquently, with a nice sense of humour.

"Honestly, how many more potatoes... Oh, just take the whole sack !", "For reasons that will not be explained here you can only carry one pumpkin.", "Run for your life some more"

And so on, and so forth. Thank you !

But now we all want a Part II to answer our questions:

- What about the witch ?

- Will the poor trader get paid enough for his bat guano ? (Yay, fireball component ! Hello D&D !)

- And who the hell is Steve the Bear ? Will he ever bother transforming back ?

- And we must not forget to let the poor fireflies out of that jar again !!!

I managed to collect 23 things, but I guess I took a wrong turn right after re-entering the woods.

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

omg whoever did the little black horse, wow, thank you... he looks so much like my Brambles who I owned for 21 yrs before he passed away in 2013 at the age of 27

3 minutes ago, 1976_michelle said:

omg whoever did the little black horse, wow, thank you... he looks so much like my Brambles who I owned for 21 yrs before he passed away in 2013 at the age of 27

I just got that one! It's beautiful!

Happy Halloween, everyone!

Just now, SyntheticSiivally said:

what's up with the halloween biome? there haven't been eggs there for hours on end...

they drop every five minutes cave time (xx:05, xx:10, xx:15) the drops dont last long, which may be the reason you haven't seen any eggs :)