Lurhstaap

It's almost Halloween Week!

Halloween Week starts in a couple of hours (as of when I'm typing this)! I'm doing my best to just read Xenocide or do other things and be patient, but it's reaaally difficult. I'm super excited to see if the old-CBs biome comes back this year and what the event is going to be. I can't decide whether I want to breed my own CBs first or stalk the AP for the first bred Halloweens that hit in case I find something shinycool that I can't breed myself, or, if the biome returns, grab moar CB Halloweens (I especially want more Desipis since I only have seven CBs.) 

What are you guys planning to do? Breed your own Halloweens, hunt the AP, or (if possible/available) catch old CB eggs? What will you be breeding, or hunting in the AP? If the biome comes back, which of the older breeds will you be after? Is anyone else planning to bite something on the 31st to have a Halloween Vampire? Are you looking forward to the event or do you not pay attention to those?

Let's babble about our Halloween plans to pass the time until it starts. 😛 

Edited by Lurhstaap

I'm gonna haunt the ap-and stay up waaaaaayyyyy past my bed time-Have to work in the morning, normally have to be up at 5 am-lol

Ugh I am already past my bedtime lol

I want to hunt the biome (fingers crossed we get one) for more CB pumpkins, I can't believe I have only a couple. But that will be later, I need all my slots to pay part of an IOU. So breeding it is! And collecting treats, of course :D

Ahhhhhhh I was hoping the hype thread would be up!! I’m hoping the CB biome will be back too. Also I’m finally going to breed all of my Desipis x Mageia checkers...I have so many lol

also I’m on a different time zone for work so I don’t even have to stay up late hehe 😄

Waiting for DC midnight. Have a pumpkin to carve at some point. It's Halloween!!! *evil laugh*

I'm gonna be working on this:

KHLoQpZ.png

I've already got the female 3g alt, I just need to get that last male.

I'm also gonna collect CBs (obviously), mostly Desipis and shadow walkers, and a few graves on the side. I actually like Witchlights the best but I have enough of those.

I'm sorting through all my Halloween dragons, belatedly planning which ones I need to breed this year, and organizing them into a group. Probably should have done this earlier!

My plans partly depend on if the Holiday Cave biome is coming back - I don't have all the CBs I want yet.  I have a fair amount of breeding to do, mostly 2nd gens from the CBs I picked up last year.  Unfortunately I work tonight, starting at exactly midnight DC time, so I can't do anything until I get home in the morning. 

But at least by then the AP should be full of goodies!

Less then an hour to go now!! 

DC-midnight is (currently) 9pm my-time, so I'll be up for the first 3 hours at least. I'm hoping we get the Halloween biome again, if only so I can grab stuff to trade/gift. I have A Plan, but I never ever actually stick to holiday-catching plans, lol... I need 12 Omens, 9 Black Marrows, and 7 Desipis. That's all, to reach my scroll-goals for *all* Halloween breeds until the new one comes. Last year I got close to 40 Halloweens in all, so the 28 I need this year should be no problem if I actually focus on those three breeds instead of the shiny Shadow Walkers that I can never resist. 

My dream-goal for this year would be to have *all* the Halloweens I collect be messies, but I've learned it's harder to find messies during holiday breeding. I'll be breeding my CBs and clean lineages to the AP, but probably not until the last day. 

We're so close. I can't wait! I'll be breeding my draggos a bit later, probably over the weekend. I have some lineages to build, especially my Tan Floret x Caligene checker lineage. I'm looking forward to breeding some 2G babies from the CB's I caught last year. Especially the pumpkins! They're getting paired with my new Pipios and I'm so excited! :D

Just a few more minutes tl DC midnight! I have been really HOPING for more chances at CBs!

Wow there is a Halloween Biome! I can get the CBs that I missed. That is top priority this year.

We can still make Zombies...right?

Edited by Dubious

9 hours ago, Dubious said:

We can still make Zombies...right?

On the 31st, yes! But before then, the odds are the same as always. 

I'm soooo excited about the event! I've been pretty inconsistent in the last years and I'm missing some CB breeds, that I plan to catch. I still want to work on lineage projects, but I made plans so I should make some progress on both those aspects.

I've had everything planed for a while now, so I just follow the instructions I set for myself :P Right now I've got 4CB eggs I needed + 4 eggs I bred for my lineages. Will repeat in 2 days! 

Since it's... now halloween week and we have the news thread, I'll go ahead and close this. Continue discussion there :)