Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Biscuit19131

Hi, I'm Biscuit!

Hello, I'm Biscuit. To save my personal information, I'll go with who I will portray myself clearly on the website. I am a passionate and social person who loves to care for animals. My first dragon is Finlay, an Ash Dragon that has yet to be hatched as of this forum. Because of my emotional connection with Finlay, my favorite dragon is the Ash Dragon. This may change in the future, but for now, I love Ash Dragons with a passion. I'm not so sure of what else to write, so I'll leave it here. Thank you for reading this post.

Hello and welcome The first dragon you catch is always special. I don't collect Magis, but they hold a special place since a Magi was my first caught dragon ten years ago. Have fun on the forums!

I think I mistakenly messaged you when my real intent was to simply reply to you. I'm still new to the forums, so I'm sorry if I get messed up. I was hoping if you could help me understand what kind of goal I need to achieve when hatching dragons? As I am currently trying to successfully hatch my Ash Dragon egg, I want to ensure they won't die at the end of the week long mark.