borntobefree

Another raffle related

So I was just wondering if the required dragons are normal dragons or not. For me it doesn't specify anything but aging 3 adult dragons up for this month. I've aged four I think and I'll post em here. I feel like I should be able to enter the raffle but it won't let me. I'l post the lineage links of the dragons in question.

dragon 1

dragon 2

dragon 3

dragon 4

raffleissue.PNG

Those should have counted.

I would try a hard refresh on the page (control +F5 on Windows systems) and see if your browser has it cached improperly.

I can't seem to do that on this wireless keyboard.The main keyboard to the laptop I'm using broke so I have to use a wireless keyboard to type anything. Is there any chance that going to my Options tab and clearing all stored memory including cookies and site data will fix this instead?

That would have the same effect.  It would just delete everything instead of the one erroneous page.

Edited by LadyLyzar

Srry for the double post but what I just mentioned didn't work. lmao

lol got your message in before me

-I guess it doesn't matter too much. My kid just said that I just HAD to enter, but I don't really care either way. Though fixing this might help other people if they might have the same bug.

Edited by borntobefree

Hm... I'll prod @TJ09 to see if he has an idea of why this isn't working.  The dragons you have linked there should count fine for the raffle.

If looks like your dragons grew up during the issue where the monthly raffle changed. I've recalculated progression for anyone affected during that time period, and verified that you are now at the 3/3 needed to enter the raffle.

Great! Thank you very much TJ09. I'm glad everyone got their boos fixed during that time.