TerraAnne

Show us your favorite dragon from Spriters Alts!

sO FUNNY THING IS  I forgot that I made this topic and just looked it up again lol. I haven't drooled over so many things in forever. You guys have such awesome alt in I'm soooooo jealous!

Personally I would die for one from a black witchlight, but that is just me lol.

This boy was what started my Spriter's Alt frenzy, so he holds a special place in my heart ;_; Basically the reason I still play DC lol

It's so hard to pick favorites from all of the Alt lines that I have, but this lovely lady takes the cake. She was a gift from Jazi that I will forever be grateful for. 

@arula blessed the AP with this, found it while clearing the "Wall of Shadow Walker" eggs.
Was supposed to release it as hatchling into AP when it hatches the next morning, but then I checked the lineage ❤️

https://dragcave.net/lineage/pgQcu

Also, amazing lineages there, everyone! But if I view them all at once I no longer want more of them (it's a characteristic of mine), so I'll probably just view 1 lineage at a time every now and then :D

8 hours ago, Gluria said:

Just stumbled over this while going over my scroll. I love it, especially since the names of the SA come from one of my favourite books from my childhood. Named the offspring accordingly :)

https://dragcave.net/lineage/VMQbV

I love most books from David Clement Davies. The Sight and Fell were my favorites followed by Fire Bringer.  

MY gosh every time I check this thread and everyones replies though I get so so so jealous.  ;-;

24 minutes ago, TerraAnne said:

MY gosh every time I check this thread and everyones replies though I get so so so jealous.  ;-;

Not necessarily a bad thing, being a bit jealous sometimes shows our respect and appreciation for the hardwork the spriters put into their alternate sprites, as well as the hardwork of people obtaining them to create beautiful lineages :D

I myself am a bit jealous of the person who owns a Z Spriter's Alt and the person who owns a Z offspring too

I totally get the difficulties of spriting and just how good the sites spriters are. The alt sprites are very well deserved. All I can do is make grabby hands whenever I see a 3 gen in trades or try to win something good in the forums awesome raffles. 

This beauty https://dragcave.net/lineage/9YBN I already have for a good while but only recently (well today xD) discovered, that the "regular" CB pair in this absolutely adorable lineage is mine. :D (shame on me). That makes me very happy! 

It's sad enough there are only so very few of the Alt-Sweetling sprites out there. ); (and on tops no 2nd gen babies of them on my scroll ;D)

I have "some" from SA that I love.

This one of sweetlings.  The alt sweetling is mine so it makes it even more special.  ❤️

This rosebud is wonderful.

This '09 Valentine is very nice.  I own either all the 2nd or 3rd gens upward.  :)  To get this one, I gave the 09 Val to the owner of the guardian so I could get guardian offspring.  Along that note, if anyone has guardians from a spriter alt, I will happily give you an appropriate mate (if I can) if I can have one of the 3rd gen offspring.  I will be doing that during Christmas at least once this year.

This shadow walker is another one I'm proud of.  I own all the 2nd gens and upward.  Sadly, I don't have any from guardians from the other shadow walker spriter.

This white is pretty.  I think I was gift it or got it in trade.  Has both alt rosebuds and alt shadow walkers.

I love this guardian with the SA ribbon dancer.

Another pretty white with alt shadow walkers, heartseeker, and snow angel.

I'm pretty willing to breed the common offspring upon request.  That is, if I own the parents.  If I don't, I could find an appropriate mate and try for another gen.

Edited by Ytak