sbld

Place Species Description in Description Action Page

I know that title was confusing, but I'll try to make it a bit clearer. Basically, when you review a description, you get to see the species description above the individual dragon's description. They do this to make sure that dragon descriptions don't contradict the species description and ideally, incorporate it. I'd like to see that applied to the page where you type out your own dragon's description. You wouldn't have to flip back and forth between two tabs. I think it would be possible to code, probably in a similar style as the current review page. (If any people with coding experience can corroborate that point, it would be appreciated). General thoughts? Possible downsides?

I don't personally describe my dragons, but this seems like a reasonable demand. The Description Guidelines does say that your description should fit in with the general species description, and I think this would be helpful.

And I agree, a similar style to the review page would work!

It seems to have a benefit without any downsides, so support.

Shows how long it has been since I reviewed a description -- that wasn't always there on the review page, was it?

Anyway, it certainly makes sense to put it on the page where you are writing the description. Support.

It definitely makes sense that, if the species description is there on the review-description page to help reviewers, then it should also be on the describe page.