lsmsnail

looking for yellow or purple dino egg for encyclopedia

I want to complete encyclopedia for yellow and purple dino egg (only egg!), but I can't find one. Why the trading system only can find the breed that I unlocked encylcopedia? Anyway, I want anyone to give me the lineage link of yellow or purple dino egg whenever you get or find one. Please help me. (Is it okay to write this kind of writting in this topic? I seldom use forums)

1 minute ago, Ruby Eyes said:

This is the Encyclopedia Helpers thread:

https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/164308-encyclopedia-helpers/

For eggs of things, it's usually easier to look through the fansites and hatcheries though. Good luck!

Yeah I already know about the encyclopedia helper thread, but I am looking for eggs and now I wrote this sheet because I am tired of wandering hatcheries... (you know, yellow or purple dinos are very rare) anyway, thank you!

1 minute ago, lsmsnail said:

Yeah I already know about the encyclopedia helper thread

Then post there ;) 62 people are following it, so they would be the fastest to read your request and possibly help you out - faster than the random browsers of subforums, probably.

6 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Then post there ;) 62 people are following it, so they would be the fastest to read your request and possibly help you out - faster than the random browsers of subforums, probably.

Oh, that makes sense. Thanks!