The Dragoness

BSA Massbreed Thread

With the holidays just around the corner, many players are stocking up on BSA dragons. After all, there's nothing quite like running out of them in the midst of the holiday madness. Why not make life a bit easier with a massbreed? Hopefully, if enough people are interested in helping out, we can breed enough BSAs that they'll hit the AP as incuhatchable eggs well before Halloween breeding begins. 

When: October 15th - October 17th

Why: To lessen the stress of the holidays by making stocking up on BSAs easier for all players, new and old. 

Breeds:

Aeon_Wyvern_egg.gif Aeon

Description: "It's almost like time is distorted around this egg."

Bolt_egg.gif Bolt

Description: "This egg has a striking pattern."

Magi_egg.gif Magi

Description: "This egg has an orange aura radiating from it."

Pink_egg.gif Pink

Description: "It's bright. And pink."

Purple_egg.gif Purple

Description: "Wow, purple isn't a color of egg you expected to see."

Red_egg.gif Red

Description: "This egg is rather warm."

White_egg.gif White

Description: "This egg has a very clean look; it's completely devoid of dirt and scratches."

Note: breeds such as Celestials and Zyumorphs are not included because their BSAs are not usable on other eggs. I picked the most popular breeds that I often see players trying to trade for in preparation for the holidays.

if there are any thoughts or suggestions, I would love to hear them! 

(If another thread like this already exists, please poke me and I'll PM a mod about closing this one. I searched and couldn't find anything similar.)

I love the idea and was actually thinking about making a BSA donation thread or something similar. There's never too many BSA (especially Purples, Reds and Pinks!). 

October 17th seems a little "just in time" if we want to have them all grown up for the 24th (which is when past Halloween will be obtainable, if I'm not mistaken), but still doable (is that a word?). 

I don't have a lot more to say, I would gladly help other players build up their BSA stock! (And I wouldn't mind catching a couple of reds and purples myself).

Edited by relaks

I don't have the cleanest lines for pinks/purples/reds/magi but Id be down for massbreeding/ using transfers for people if they want from certain pairs that make these guys!

Its a good idea for sure!

Oh yes, count me in! I love participating in mass-breeds, even though I'm not much of a breeder otherwise. Most of my Reds are at least semi-messy, but I think I can breed some nice eggs of all the others.

I would definitely be interested! I have a bunch of BSA dragons I tend to breed & dump into the AP already anyways.

It's not so much a massbreed, but I'm making sure to breed all my relevant BSAs whenever I can so they'll be up for grabs. Lemme know if you get one of my reds, I just chucked a few into the AP. I admit I'm saving one CB red to breed for myself when I have an open slot, though. I still don't have enough reds!

Also, a reminder: don't use your Reds from the 10th on. That way they'll have time to recharge by the Halloween breeding surge. 

I've been mass breeding BSAs to fill up my 100 points for the market for the last couple of months & chucking them to the AP. 

I'm sad that this has an end date to it.

BSA Mass Breeding BSAs

The Reds (2 eggs each link, lineage unchecked)

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by Mystic_Halo

Sent 5 G2 PB Pinks, 12 G2 PB Reds & 2 G2 PB Aeons to the AP about 5h ago.

This is a great idea and something I hadn't considered. I just bred all my Bolts, Magis, Pinks, Purples, Reds and Whites. Some have very messy lineages but none of them are inbred so I hope they'll help some people out.