JavaTigress

Bigger Description Editing Box

OK, I am unsure HOW big a problem this is for the majority of players BUT I thought that I would pitch this suggestion and see how it flies.

What I would like is something BIGGER than that tiny little box we get for editing and writing our dragon descriptions. These are longer than our dragons' names, naturally.... so WHY do the boxes need to be so small? it makes it HARD to look for typos and grammar issues and such. I don't recall that it USED to be so tiny? AND Mind you this is on a desktop computer I am talking about ( It may NEED to be smaller on a mobile devise , for all I know.) As it stands NOW scrolling to look through what you have written is a PAIN, since the scrolling buttons are quite touchy.

Anyone else care to chime in on this idea of mine?

I don’t typically describe my dragons, but I like writing so I can definitely see myself doing it at some point.

I’m all for making boxes bigger to include more information - whether this be in the trading hub or for describing dragons. The easier things are to access, and the more information we’re able to add, the better imo. And as a mobile user, I can definitely see this becoming annoying. I definitely support.

I'm pretty sure it used to be a lot bigger, I got no idea why it's so tiny today. I'm no regular description writer but I strongly, strongly support this suggestion.

see the little dots in the lower right corner? click and drag with your mouse to make the space bigger or smaller.

descriptions.png

descriptions2.png

Edited by DragonLady86

7 minutes ago, DragonLady86 said:

see the little dots in the lower right corner? click and drag with your mouse to make the space bigger or smaller.

descriptions.png

descriptions2.png

Oh! O.o I had NO idea! Thank you @DragonLady86