Fishkeeper

Are Thuweds still being made?

If I understand them right, Thuweds are the first members of some dragon species. Are there new Thuweds for every dragon species? 

Also, are they given to the spriters, or are they just for whoever's the first to grab one from the cave?

I've heard from the wiki that you can request them through https://dragcave.net/thuwed

It's been closed for years, let me link the answer in Ask-A-Mod thread to here

On 9/6/2018 at 2:58 PM, TJ09 said:

Well holiday Thuweds were never requestable, and the eggs from them just go into the AP.

The rest I've been breeding to fulfill obligations from years ago when the list was open, mostly because I'm pretty bad at remembering to breed them.

Edited by BlueLatios
Copy and paste went wrong lol

Thuweds are the first to be created because they belong to TJ. They're the dragons shown on every news post, not a dragon given to anyone, but sometimes he breeds their eggs and gives those away through the link posted.

Thuwed dragons are basically TJ's original dragons and their descendents. When he introduces a new breed there will be one, two or more adults of each breed displayed in the news thread, depending on whether the dragon has dimorphism, alternate colors, etc. Those dragons are on TJs scroll and are the original Thuweds of each breed.

He used to breed certain pairs of them semi-regularly and allow people to request them. His list has been closed for years now, though, and he does not breed often any more. :( 

Edited by purplehaze

Wish he bred more often. The thuwed page is my homepage so I can see it often without having to remember, and I've been waiting for a mate from another pair for my 2G thuwed. But I'm sure there are many people who would like just one.