Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2018

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: KaiRen_Everlife

Scroll Name: KaiRen_Everlife

Group Name: KaiRen_Everlife's Secret Santa 2018

Wishlist:

1. CB Silver, any gender/ungendered Neglected, 2G from any Spriter's Alt, 2G from female Holly.

2. 3g Thuwed(Checkered if you can), Alt Black, Alt Vine

3. CB Chrono Xenowyrm, CB Gaia Xenowyrm, any CB Trio, Chicken, Dino, Paper, Cheese, 2G Prizekin

4. CB Zyumorph(Any but Black), CB Tan Ridgewing, CB Red Dorsal.

5. CB Pink or Red dragon, 2G from Holiday (Surprise me)

6. Something that I can continue on, surprise me!

7. CB Gemshards?, anything clean to fit with the cosmic, Time, earth, or Sun rise/sunset theme, Pretty surprises?

Breeding abilities: I can breed anything on my scroll, though I'm a little inexperienced to tell the truth. I have no idea how Alts and things like that work.

Catching abilities: I haven't caught a CB Gold or silver, but I can catch uncommons and commons pretty well depending on what the cave shows. I do get lucky from time to time.

Trading abilities: I haven't been trading much recently but I did manage to get my gold pair through trading, though it depends on if I can produce the right egg or hatchling.

Teleport abilities: I currently only have 3 magi eggs but I hope to be getting more before it's time to start.

*only changed the 1. slot

I Want to Change My Wishlist!

Forum Name: FoxintheBox

Scroll Name: WoLfgIrLyS

Group Name: FoxintheBox's Secret Santa 2018

Wishlist:

1. 2G from Spriter's Alt (If I may specify than not from Infinis's Radiant Angel, female Calligene or Dolphinsong's Rosebud)

2. 2nd gen PB Alt Black

3. CB Aeon egg (if hatchie male preferred)

4. CB Gemshard egg ( if hatchie male Green or female Blue preferred)

5. CB Siyat

6. 2nd gen PB Black/Vine/Undine EGG

7.  CB Hooktalon (if hatchie female preferred)

Breeding abilities: Can breed everything except even gen lineages/checkers, 3rd gen+ prizes

Catching abilities: Can't catch Golds/Silvers - everything else should be doable

Trading abilities: Can't trade for Golds/Silvers/2nd gen Prizes/Neglecteds/2nd gens from Spriter's Alts

Teleport abilities: Have enough Magis

Edited by FoxintheBox

❤️💚 Paper egg to gift. Offer a dummy egg to enter and I'll randomly pick a winner in about 10-12 hours. 💚❤️

Enter here!

Gone to a new home :) 

Edited by blah

I Want to Change My Wishlist!

Changes to Slot 1 - Fixed a typo which is bold and in red.
Changes to Slot 2 - I removed 3G Thuwed as I was able to obtain one. *hooray*
Changes to Slot 5 - I removed BSA Bolt.
Changes to  Slot 7 - I removed BSA Bolt.

Forum Name: Pheonixxfoxx

Scroll Name: Pheonixxfoxx

Group Name: Phe's Secret Santa 2018

Wishlist:

1. 2G from Spriter's Alt (really want a 2G Blue Omen or 2G Black Arcana), CB Gold egg w/ time to influence or male hatchling, Neglected, Special code - name code - I'm looking for some form of PICJR (doesn't have to be all caps). These are my late Grandfather's initials. 

2. 3G from Spriter's Alt (really want a 2G Blue Omen or 2G Black Arcana).

3. Chicken, CB Xenowyrm, CB Aeon.

4. 4G from Spriter's Alt (really want a 2G Blue Omen or 2G Black Arcana).

5. CB BSA (Red, Pink & Purple), 2G from Holly, Soulpeace.

6. Omen Checkers.

7. Bred BSA Red, Pink & Purple.

Breeding abilities: I have a breeding pair of CB Silvers and I also have a F CB Gold and am willing to mate her with commons/uncommons/holidays/rares. I can make 3G Prizes, as long as the giftee likes Omens and Arkana, plus 4G Prizes too. I can attempt purebred 2g Alt Black Dragons and a 3g Alt Black from 2g Alt Black parents. As for SAkin, I can make 3G (as long as they like Omens and Caligene) plus 4G as well as 5G. Oh and I do have a couple original release Oct 2008 Vampires but they often fail at biting most of the time.

Catching abilities: I seem to be good at catching Fire Gems, Florets, BSAs, Golden Wyverns and Tsunamis. I do occasionally catch Xenos, Zyus, Dinos, Papers and Cheeses. Very rarely I have caught Coppers.

Trading abilities: Seems I only do well with this during the holidays, LOL!!

Teleport abilities: No thanks, I've got plenty.

On 10/7/2018 at 4:01 AM, Secret Santa said:

I want to be a Replacement Santa!

Forum Name: olympe

Scroll Name: olympe (Currently, my scroll is hidden due to a recent viewbombing incident.)

Breeding abilities: I have CB of all holidays that I can breed. (Snow Angels are gold-winged.) I have an extensive number of holiday lines involving various breeds, realy. I do not have any alt lineages I'm aware of. I can breed two kinds of 3rd gen Thuwed - silver x purple checker and offspring from a 2nd gen Geode - as well as some additional 4th gens (vine x pebble checker, grey x skywing checker). I currently have four 2nd gen Prizes I can breed - including one checker pair (Magma x Bronze Shimmer). I can breed most  regular breeds in any available combination - save for golds and silvers, of which I have only a few lines and even fewer CBs. I think that's it.

Catching abilities: I can semi-reliably catch thunders and magmas, although ices seem to elude me at the moment. Unbreedables might be do-able, but that's hit-and-miss. I haven't seen coppers in a while, but get to catch the occasional Xeno or Zyu. Plus, of course, pretty much all more common breeds.

Trading abilities: None, really. I might be able to try for a different 3rd gen prize line, but that's a long shot.

Other: I know how to make Neglecteds, and January seems like a good time to experiment. The problem is that I tend to work odd hours...

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: animatedrose - https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/232953-animatedrose/

Scroll Name: animatedrose - https://dragcave.net/user/animatedrose (hidden most nights due to past VBing) 

Group Name: animatedrose's Secret Santa 2018 - https://dragcave.net/group/76329

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, 2g prize (any color, shimmerscale preferred), 2g SAlt, 2g from female Holly

2. 3g prize (any color, shimmerscale preferred), alt Black, alt Vine, alt Undine, 3g SAlt

3. CB Xenowyrm, CB Blusang, CB Aeon, CB brown or rainbow Copper

4. CB tan Ridgewing, CB red Dorsal, 4g prize (any color, shimmerscale preferred), 4g SAlt, CB Golden Wyvern

5. CB Lunar Herald (gold preferred), 5-6g prize (any color, shimmerscale preferred), 2g from holidays

6. alt Sweetling lines are cool, or surprise me

7. CB blue Baikala, CB Falconiform, or surprise me

Breeding abilities: I have three CB Golds, 4 CB Silvers, CBs of most holiday breeds, the means to make 2g hybrids, and a CB bronze Shimmerscale prize. I also have a lot of CBs of most dergs overall. I'm not much of a lineage maker but I have a few neat things. I have a lot of nice 3g and up Shimmerscale and Tinsel stairstep lineages that I can usually continue, plus three 2g Shimmerscale prizes from my own prize.

Catching abilities: I've caught a few CB trios, Magmas and Ice mostly. Papers seem to like me. I'm not a great biome hunter but I am patient when I have slots and time. I seem to be good at AP hunting. I've never been able to catch CB metals, I'm lucky if I even see them.

Trading abilities: I can usually trade for most things with any 2g prizefails that I make while breeding my CB prize.

Teleport abilities: I have yet to run out of Magi while trading things, so I think I'm okay in that department.

Forum Name: animatedrose - https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/232953-animatedrose/

Scroll Name: animatedrose - https://dragcave.net/user/animatedrose (hidden most nights due to past VBing)

Breeding abilities: I have three CB Golds, 4 CB Silvers, CBs of most holiday breeds, the means to make 2g hybrids, and a CB bronze Shimmerscale prize. I also have a lot of CBs of most dergs overall. I'm not much of a lineage maker but I have a few neat things. I have a lot of nice 3g and up Shimmerscale and Tinsel stairstep lineages that I can usually continue, plus three 2g Shimmerscale prizes from my own prize.

Catching abilities: I've caught a few CB trios, Magmas and Ice mostly. Papers seem to like me. I'm not a great biome hunter but I am patient when I have slots and time. I seem to be good at AP hunting. I've never been able to catch CB metals, I'm lucky if I even see them.

Trading abilities: I can usually trade for most things with any 2g prizefails that I make while breeding my CB prize.

I want to be a Helper!

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Qualeo

Scroll Name: Qualeo

Group Name: Group Link

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold

2. CB Spessartine

3. Chicken

4. CB Red Dorsal

5. CB Lunar Herald

6. Unique lineaged Turpentines

7.  CB Turpentines or any really I love them all. 

Breeding abilities: I have plenty of pretty checkers, I do plan on offering Logic's offspring (CB silver shimmerscale) and other low lineaged metals/prizes. I've also got a nice thuwed checker i can breed as well as a nice spriter alt lineage i can breed. I can provide links if need be or be more specific. 

Catching abilities: I'm not very good at catching. I can maybe catch uncommons, otherwise id have to trade for certain things. 

Trading abilities: I have a lot of valuable things I can potentially breed for trading. 

Teleport abilities: No I have my own. 

Forum Name: Qualeo

Scroll Name: Qualeo

Breeding abilities: I have plenty of pretty checkers, I do plan on offering Logic's offspring (CB silver shimmerscale) and other low lineaged metals/prizes. I've also got a nice thuwed checker i can breed as well as a nice spriter alt lineage i can breed. I can provide links if need be 

Catching abilities: I'm not very good at catching. I can maybe catch uncommons, otherwise id have to trade for certain things. 

Trading abilities: I have a lot of valuable things I can potentially breed for trading. 

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: nxtashaxt

Scroll Name: nxtashaxt

Group Name: nxtashaxt's Secret Santa 2018

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold

2. 2g Female influenced Black Alt from female Black x male Grave not related to https://dragcave.net/lineage/ct6zK

3. CB Aeon

4. 4g Even-gen Checker Silver or Gold

5. 2g Ice x 2018 Solstice or Solstice that hasn't been bred to Ice before, both parents named

6. Pink Dragon Even-gen checker any gen

7.  Hatchie from any dragon released in 2017 or 2018

Breeding abilities: Cannot do low gen prizes or spriter alts, no female golds, missing a lot of the CBs for the past two years.

Catching abilities: Can do commons and sometimes uncommons like trios etc

Trading abilities: Cannot trade for the ultra rares like low gen prizes, CB metals, spriter alts etc

Teleport abilities: I have plenty of teleports

Edited by nxtashaxt

Added to slot 1, changed slot 2, added to slot 5, and changed my breeding prizes capabilities to 3rd gen.

I Want to Change My Wishlist!

Forum Name: wheeloftime13 - https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/201274-wheeloftime13/

Scroll Name: wheeloftime13 - https://dragcave.net/user/wheeloftime13

Group Name: wheeloftime13 Secret Santa 2018 - https://dragcave.net/group/74564 

Wishlist:

1. Neglected, CB Gold, or 2nd generation shimmer

2. CB Copper

3. CB Aeon

4. CB Zyumorph 

5. CB Fire gem or 2nd gen from Holiday

6. Nice 3rd generation hybrid (It would be nice if only the first generation were not hybrids, but I know that’s not always possible, so I won’t be too picky about it.) or a 3rd generation checker that is all the same color or complementary  (different shades of blue dragons or whites and blues for example)

7. CB Floret Wyvern or CB Bolt

Breeding abilities: I have multiples of Halloween dragons except for Omens, I have Arsani and Radiant Angel for Valentine dragons, and Christmas dragons from 2013-2015. I can provide 2nd gen silvers or golds (only one of each if it is PB), 2nd gen Avatars, hybrids, trios, and prizes starting with 3rd generation. I can make checkers for most dragons except golds and silvers, my most successful checkers being hybrids (more specifically Hellhorse and Soulpeace).

Catching abilities: Out of the rares, the ones I catch most often/reliably are Thunders and Golden Wyvern. I cannot catch CB metals. I catch uncommons most of the time, mostly Spirits Wards or BSA eggs. I can reliably catch Seasonals, Lacula, Razorcrests, Royal Blues, Pyrovars, Luminas, Leodons, and Aether Wyverns.

Trading abilities: My trading abilities aren’t always reliable, more luck. I could trade for 4th-8th generation prizes if necessary. I can also get Nexus dragons, Celestials, and BSA dragons. 

Teleport abilities: I think I’m ok, thank you.

I want to be a Replacement Santa!

Forum Name: wheeloftime13- https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/201274-wheeloftime13/

Scroll Name: wheeloftime13- https://dragcave.net/user/wheeloftime13

Breeding abilities: I have two CB golds, 4 CB silvers, can breed 3rd gen up bronze shimmers and 4th up other shimmers, can breed 4th gen up tinsels, have 2 Guardians of Nature, and 3 Christmas dragons (Mistletoe, Solstice, and Aegis). I can make checkers for most things except for holidays and metals.

Catching abilities: I mostly catch Thunders and Golden Wyverns out of the rares, with the occasional CB Thalassa Xenowyrm and CB Blusang. I have no success with CB metals. I can reliably catch uncommons and BSA eggs.

Trading abilities: I will occasionally have luck trading for 3rd gen shimmers or 2nd gen prizefails, but overall my trading isn’t reliable for rares. I mostly have success trading for uncommons or being lucky enough to have a number of red hatchies to trade every once and a while for something nice.

Updated to here. :) 

Approved and added to list:

celis

jumpsnake

Belisar

mpolo

Ghost

KaiRen_Everlife

FoxintheBox - revised wishlist

Pheonixxfoxx - revised wishlist

animatedrose

Qualeo

nxtashaxt

wheeloftime13 wheeloftime13 - revised wishlist

~Santa purplehaze

Edited by Secret Santa

❤️💚A Cheese egg with a word code and a CB Magma egg with a z-code up for grabs. Enter a dummy egg and I'll randomly pick a winner in roughly 10 hours. 💚❤️

Cheesy goodness here.

Fiery goodness here.

Gone to new homes. :) 

Edited by blah

On 10/7/2018 at 3:01 AM, Secret Santa said:

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name:The Stig

Scroll Name: mrhumpfrey

Group Name:mrhumpfrey secret Santa 2018

Wishlist:

1. 2nd gen prize   2nd gen Spriters Alt

2. CB Coppers 2nd gen Black/Green Alts

3. CB Aeon  2nd Gen PrizeKin

4. CB Zyu's

5. CB Commons Prefer Hatched

6.  BSA'S  any lineage

7.  surprise Me

Breeding abilities: can breed 2nd gen metals 3rd gen prize spriters alts

Catching abilities: Fair at catching uncommons unbreedables and the occasional metals

Trading abilities: Good with trading for most things

Teleport abilities: have enough

Special XMasy Giveaway! 3rd gen gold tin from aeon! A winner will be chosen in an hour.

Edit: Enjoy!

Edited by Jazeki

On 10/6/2018 at 10:01 PM, Secret Santa said:

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: LchTessMnstr

Scroll Name: ScuraDraca

Group Name: LchTessMnstr's Secret Santa 2018

Wishlist:

1. Ungendered ND, 2g from Spriter's Alt (would love one from Hershel, S E P H I R O T H, or one of the Cyberwitches [Nirami's alt Arcana]), 2g Prize, Name Codes: Tessa, Dean, Wade, Steve, MattM, Sammy

2. 3g Prize

3. Chicken, Dino (Yellow, Purple or Blue), CB Aeon, CB Xeno

4. (Something from Slot 6)

5. CB Gold or Silver Lunar Herald

6. 4g Silver shim x female Verdigris Copper like this.  4g bronze shim x male Verdigris Copper like this one.

7. BSA (red or pink pref) or Leodon

Breeding abilities: I can breed any Spriter's Alts in this group, and can breed a few 3g Prize lines.

Catching abilities: I can catch Zyumorphs pretty easily, and can sometimes get Coppers.

Trading abilities: I can sometimes trade for CB Metals or prize lines.

Teleport abilities: No, I'm good on Magi

Edited by LchTessMnstr

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/65187-jesterboohoo/

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/jesterboohoo 

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/76539

Wishlist:

1. Neglected or 2G Prize or 2G Spriter Alt

2. 3G Thuwed or Alt Vine

3. 4G Spriter Alt

4. Any gen Spriter Alt

5. 2G Risensong or Setsong

6. PB Red, even gen

7. CB Red (egg or hatchling) or surprise me with a pretty lineage

Breeding abilities: I can breed 2G metals, I don't have much for checkers, even gens, spriters alts, thuweds, etc.

Catching abilities: I'm pretty decent at catching. I can do metals, but it may take some time catchwise. No good at turning neglecteds though.

Trading abilities: Same as catching. I'm not good at breeding, but I can usually catch enough to trade. Depends on the asking.

Teleport abilities: No magi's needed

Edited by jesterboohoo

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Naraku

Scroll Name: JolteonTails

Group Name: Naraku's Secret Santa 2018

Wishlist:

1. 2G Spriter's Alt; 2G Prizekin (from any of the following mates: Aether, Leodon, Lacula, Kingcrowne, Sunrise, Blue Fire Gem); 5-letter dictionary word with no number as "letter substitution" in the code (cap variations ok)-- especially would love "Jorge", "Yokai", "Deity"; 50G+ any breed, any lineage

2. 3G Spriter's Alt (especially from rare SAlts, such as Gold Floral Crowned); CB Green/Red Copper; 2G Metal from a Common

3. Any Dino (will be frozen!)

4. 4G Spriter's Alt

5. CB Fire Gem

6. 2G any breed from CB with 4 or 5 letter word code unnamed parents

7. Any lineage Aeon; CB Aether

Breeding abilities: I can attempt to breed a 2g from Female Silver Tinsel, depending on the requested mates. I can create NDs, any gender. I have several CB Metals (Gold, Silver, Copper), have at least 1 CB pair except Green/Red Coppers. I have some 2G/3G SAltkins. I don't have many checkers.

Catching abilities: I can catch any common/uncommon (including Xenos, Trios), occasionally Coppers/Unbreedables.

Trading abilities: I'm much better at trading. I can trade for CB Gold/Neglected/pretty much any available CBs, occasionally 2g from Spriter's Alt.

Teleport abilities: No thanks, 40 Magis should be plenty :) 

Breeding abilities: I can attempt to breed a 2g from Female Silver Tinsel, depending on the requested mates. I can create NDs, any gender. I have several CB Metals (Gold, Silver, Copper), have at least 1 CB pair except Green/Red Coppers. I have some 2G/3G SAltkins. I don't have many checkers.

Catching abilities: I can catch any common/uncommon (including Xenos, Trios), occasionally Coppers/Unbreedables.

Trading abilities: I'm much better at trading. I can trade for CB Gold/Neglected/pretty much any available CBs, occasionally 2g from Spriter's Alt.

I want to be a Helper!

I Want to Change My Wishlist!

Forum Name: BlueLatios

Scroll Name: BlueLatios

Group Name: Secret Santa - 2018! (Added a cute bonus on the group if anyone was checking :3 )

Wishlist:

1. CB 5-letter dictionary word codes, CB all numbers, or a 2G Spriter's Alt.

2. 3G checker from 2 or more Spriter's Alts.

3. Any cool-looking CB codes that start with Z :v

4. Any cool-looking CB codes that start with Z :v

5. Any cool-looking CB codes that start with Z :v

6. 3G Male Hellfire from a checkered Hellfire Wyvern X Ember Dragon lineage. Or a 3G miscolored Green or Purple Nebula. (Example of a Nebula miscolor here.)

7. I am hard to impress, feel free to try and surprise me ;)

Breeding abilities: Scroll is mostly CB, only have a few pairings and checkers that look good. I don't breed often, but I can breed a variety of non-checker lineages (e.g. a Checker paired with another Checker, etc). Thanks to spriters' kindness, I am now able to breed a 3G Spriter's Alt :D

Catching abilities: Anything that is not Gold or Silver is worth trying! Can hunt for codes when bored, too :3

Trading abilities: Not so great. (I usually undervalue the stuff I have, so I don't know what their actual worth is)

Teleport abilities: I finally have enough Magis now. (Thanks everyone! :D)

Wishlists updated to here! - Santa Toyo

Added: 

The Stig

jesterboohoo

Naraku

Not added:

@LchTessMnstr - Including "something in slot 6" in slot 4 is technically listing duplicates. Please choose something for slot 4 that will not be a repeat!

@BlueLatios - It looks like your first wishlist slipped through by accident with repeats, our apologies. Please choose some things for each slot that will not be duplicate "wants," so that your giftee can have more options for their gifts! (As it is, your first wishlist has already been added to the spreadsheet, so if you do not submit another "change" form, it will not be altered.)

Edited by Secret Santa

On 10/6/2018 at 10:01 PM, Secret Santa said:

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: LchTessMnstr

Scroll Name: ScuraDraca

Group Name: LchTessMnstr's Secret Santa 2018

Wishlist:

1. Ungendered ND, 2g from Spriter's Alt (would love one from Hershel, S E P H I R O T H, or one of the Cyberwitches [Nirami's alt Arcana]), 2g Prize, Name Codes: Tessa, Dean, Wade, Steve, MattM, Sammy

2. 3g Prize

3. Chicken, Dino (Yellow, Purple or Blue), CB Aeon, CB Xeno

4. Surprise me!

5. CB Gold or Silver Lunar Herald

6. 4g Silver shim x female Verdigris Copper like this.  4g bronze shim x male Verdigris Copper like this one.

7. BSA (red or pink pref) or Leodon

Breeding abilities: I can breed any Spriter's Alts in this group, and can breed a few 3g Prize lines.

Catching abilities: I can catch Zyumorphs pretty easily, and can sometimes get Coppers.

Trading abilities: I can sometimes trade for CB Metals or prize lines.

Teleport abilities: No, I'm good on Magi