Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2018

Big congratulations to the raffle winners, and thank you all once again for a very successful event!!

Oh sweet more raffles! Congrats to the winners :D

Hopefully I'm able to join again next year :)

Awww to bad I got no PM xD

But congratulations to the winners! :D Hope everyone enjoyed the gifting time and am looking forward to the next event :3

Congratulations to the winners! Plus a huge thank you to the donors of those prizes - what an awesome finale to this event. I love this community. :D

Congrats to all the winners! Thanks to those who donated, too!

This was an amazing event overall, I'm already excited to participate again next year! ^^

WOW! I didn't expect to win anything! Thanks for this beautiful project! Will definitely join next year too!

42 minutes ago, Tigerkralle said:

I have won! I have won! I have won! 🙀

A little excited, there? XD 

By the way, congrats to all the winners.

And I would just like to say that it has been a real pleasure modding this thread again this year. The helpfulness and generosity of this community really comes out during the gifting stage. It just blows me away. I hope you all enjoyed being part of it. I know I am looking forward to next year!

Thanks for a great event, and many thanks to my Santa :wub: (not that dear Santa hasn't heard enough thank-yous via PM, right? :D) I've had a lot of fun inundating my recipient with eggs and hatchlings. I suspect mid-month, they were struggling to hold them all, heh heh.

Adding my own thanks to the mods, as well as my Santa, who completely spoiled me ❤️ this was a great event :) 

Yay to the winners!!!!  Congrats!

I'm definitely joining in next one again.

Thank you for the wonderful event, and special thanks of course for my own Secret Santa! I wish everyone will have a happy year of 2019.

Edited by Varislapsi

Congratulations to all the raffle winners!  I managed to get my giftee that last tier one dragon they wanted so I am happy!!  See you all next year hopefully!