Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2018

I’d like to thank the organizers and my awesome Santa and giftee. I had some great help and even managed to get a level 1 for them- it was very exciting to do so. 

I really think this event is one of the most fun things in DC. So thanks everyone and yay raffle!

Thank you for such a wonderful event!! I love hunting for other people, it's fun to hunt or breed things that I wouldn't for myself. I'm looking forward to the next Secret Santa already!

This event was a lot of fun! With the help of the generous folks in this thread I was able to send at least one gift from each tier to my giftee and that's made me very happy.

Thank you to the mods who coordinated the event and to my wonderful Santa as well. Looking forward to the raffle! :D

Just sent out a last minute gift to my giftee and also did manage to get at least one item from every tier for her.

Also got some little beauties myself from my lovely Santa (who tried to stay secret at the beginning but failed :P)

Thank you all who made this a wonderful event espacially the mods for all the work and time you put into running this! I had lots of fun!

And thanks to all the generous people gifting nice little ones here! Got some pretties thoughout the sign up period for myself and also help with my giftee's list.

4 hours ago, Belisar said:

I had very much fun this year hunting for my giftees wishes :D Was surprised myself what I was able to dig up hahaha

Hope they enjoyed it as much as I did!

latest?cb=20111214063551

And I'm looking forward to the raffle too! *-* Best of luck to everyone and a great year 2019! :3

Thank you very much! I enjoyed my wonderful santaloon :)

And thanks to the people from the thread that managed to get me my giftees top tier gifts :)

I also had very much fun with gifting and recieving gifts. This was amazing experience for me. It's my second Secret Santa, and both were very exciting and fun. I had really good January thanks to everything that happened here.

Thank you all Secret Santa mods that made this great event! I also want to thank my Secret Santa for all these amazing gifts. You're really amazing!

And very big thanks for everyone who helped me getting gifts for my Giftee, I can't thank you enough for all your help. I met so many kind people in this thread, it's really like christmas time!

I will participate in next Secret Santa for sure, I hope there will be one next year too. I can't wait! And I'm also curious about raffle too :)

I am not quite done as I was reassigned to a replacement giftee. But I have had fun both trying to find things for my giftee and breeding my prize for people here. I can’t wait to see the lineages that people do with his babies.  I also want to thank the people here and discord who helped me get items for my giftee. 

I had the best gifter in the world and want them to know I loved all my new babies!!

hopefully I will be able to get that tier 1 item on their list. I even tried to trade a breeding from my prize.  

Edited by osean

Thank you for this event and many thanks to my santa for the amazing gifts!

My giftee knows that one gift will follow, because my dragons have been too lazy to breed the correct eggs for me to create the gift right in time. ;)

Will definitely participate again!

Always a pleasure to participate in this event! Thanks everyone for making it possible and so incredibly amaezing😍

Oh! Good job everyone in the event!! It was very fun participating, although I didn't post much in the thread! 

I wanted to know, when is the raffle and am I allowed to be in it? :)

Thank you so much and have a great day everyone! 😊

12 minutes ago, QueenAquariusDragon said:

Oh! Good job everyone in the event!! It was very fun participating, although I didn't post much in the thread! 

I wanted to know, when is the raffle and am I allowed to be in it? :)

Thank you so much and have a great day everyone! 😊

You are definitely in the raffle! Everyone who actively signed up and participated as Santas, Helpers, and/or mods (and a few people fall into only one or two of those categories) are included.

Edited by Toyo

6 minutes ago, Toyo said:

You are definitely in the raffle! 

Thank you toyo!! 😊

Thanks again for this yearly event. Always a pleasure to hunt, breed and trade for lovely gifts and of course i was happy getting stuff too.

I want to be part of this next year too!

jqBp0WE.png  Raffle Updates! DLCcjWR.png

Some more info on the raffle and prizes:

- Everyone who signed up and participated as Santas, Helpers, and/or mods are included.

- These gifts are for you, to keep for yourself! 

- Nine Ten winners will be chosen randomly:

- Winner #1: 2g bronze shimmer IOU from your choice of male holiday.

- Winner #2: 2g bronze shimmer IOU from your choice of male holiday or metal

- Winner #3: 2g bronze shimmer IOU from your choice of male holiday

- Winner #4: 2g silver tinsel IOU from your choice of male holiday

- Winner #5: 2g spriter's alt kin IOU

- Runner up winners A, B, C, D, and E: each will receive a few goodies, including 3g prizes, spriter's alt lineages, or other fun stuff!

We're working on getting things set up, so you'll hear from us soon!

EDIT: The drawing will be held on FRIDAY. PMs will be sent out to winners, who may choose to be public or anonymous :)

Edited by Secret Santa

I loved this, I loved bombarding my giftee. 

and my Gifter was really awesome as well. I can't wait to do this again at the end of the year. 

I had a great time trying to find everything for my giftee - hope they liked everything!

And I received more than I could have hoped for off my list! Was a great event for me :) 

I want to thank the Santa Mods who made my favorite user event of the DC year possible, you're awesome and I truly appreciate all the work you put into this and into the raffle. :wub:

I also want to thank the kind helpers who helped me find gifts for my giftee - without you I never would've managed to fulfill wishes from every category.

It's sad that it's over already. I had a lot of fun searching for gifts, writing littel stories for my giftee and receive gifts (which also had a nice story).

Thanks to the mods, who worked a lot for us and made this possible. This event is great 

Thanks to all the helpers who bred, gifted and looked for hings I needed for my giftee. thanks to you I could manage every Slot! 

Thanks @Tigerkralle YOU ARE AWESOME!!! Two Slot1 and one of it a SA and an Arcana. Don't have words for it, still giggling and smiling^^

Thanks @velvet_paw you were a wonderfull giftee, I had really fun hunting for you, and I'm glad you also had a good time. I will miss those little moments at your door. 

I too had a lot of fun gift-hunting and look forward to next year! A big thank you to my santa! I got some really amazing gifts that I still can't believe I got. (They're just going to be at the top of my scroll from now on these beautiful babs)

Thank you to everyone who participated and helped to make this happen!

This was so much fun! It was my first year doing this, so I wasn't sure what to expect. Everyone was so nice, and a million thank yous to everyone that helped me with gifts! :D 

I can't wait for next year!

jqBp0WE.png  Raffle Updates! DLCcjWR.png

Raffle winners have been randomly picked, and PMs sent out! Winners may remain anonymous if they wish, or they can choose to be listed here. Enjoy your prizes, folks!

- Winner #1: 2g bronze shimmer IOU from your choice of male holiday goes to Tigerkralle!

- Winner #2: 2g bronze shimmer IOU from your choice of male holiday or metal goes to Tinibree!

- Winner #3: 2g bronze shimmer IOU from your choice of male holiday goes to Shuuichi!

- Winner #4: 2g silver tinsel IOU from your choice of male holiday

- Winner #5: 2g spriter's alt kin IOU goes to Elestren!

- Runner up winner A goes to coo_!

- Runner up winner B goes to Justie!

- Runner up winner C goes to Darkmoore!

- Runner up winner D goes to wheeloftime13!

- Runner up winner E goes to 1ce1land!

Thank you to our participants, winners, and donors of these prizes (Syryn, MaeTM, The Dragoness, Toyo, WWECornserpent, and others!)

Edited by Secret Santa

:D

Aaa! I'm so very happy 😊 And night at work becomes very nice xD

So, again:

Thanks for this event :) it was very nice and we see you on next edition, everyone!