Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2018

Anyone who received very few gifts, please don't post here for privacy sake, but pm me privately your wishlist and maybe I can help get you some things <3

I have two 3rd Spriter's Alt eggs. I need CB Xenowyrm Mageia or CB Xenowyrm Gaia.

I put the trade link also here because why not. PM if you only need one and have what i need.^^

Let us help each other

Edited by Tigerkralle

I have 2 3g tinsel checkers, one x make bluesang and one x Val ‘09. Trying to trade for cb celestials, but if anyone needs one for a gift pm me. 

Caught an egg with the code RAMBR

If anyone needs it for their giftee feel free to PM me

Gone!

Edited by Mochi

jqBp0WE.png  Secret Santa Updates! DLCcjWR.png

Hello everyone!

Thank you to everyone who has participated in Secret Santa this year! There was an amazing amount of kindness and gifting going around, and all of you make it a pleasure to organize this event. 

- Gifting ends today, January 30th! (Santas who were reassigned or given a second giftee: if you have fulfilled your requirements, you may end gifting now, or you can also choose to gift until February 10, which is the end of make-up gifting. However, remember that Valentine's week starts around the 8th, so plan accordingly.)

- If anyone has not heard from their gifter, please PM us ASAP, so we can reassign you a replacement Santa!

- There's one last thing going on in this thread: a RAFFLE! Everyone who participated will be included, and this year we are raffling off FOUR 2g prize IOUs, plus a few more goodies. Keep an eye on this thread, there will be more details to come. 

Thanks again from the Santas!

2 hours ago, Secret Santa said:

- Gifting ends today, January 30th! (Santas who were reassigned or given a second giftee: if you have fulfilled your requirements, you may end gifting now, or you can also choose to gift until February 10, which is the end of make-up gifting. However, remember that Valentine's week starts around the 8th, so plan accordingly.)

Thanks for the event, I had much fun gifting and seeing others gifting as well :D

I just have one question, after January 30th, if I get another gift from my gifter, may I consider it part of the Secret Santa group? I've heard that there are several others who wanted to gift more to their giftees beyond the event period, so I'd like to know about that as well :)

(One of the reasons I'm asking is that I bet, the organizers may use last year's data to plan ahead and prepare for the gifter-giftee pair assignings for next year, but that's just my guess)

Thanks for the event, mods!

I had a really great time and it has been lovely to see the generosity of the community! 

I'd like to thank my gifter, who decided to stay anonymous this year. If you read this, I'm really grateful for all the incredible gifts you gave me and I'm blown away by your incredible generosity! Most of the things I received were on my list because "well, a girl can hope" but I honestly didn't think I'd get them 😮 I think I would have been happy with pretty much anything but you blew my expectations away and I squealed of joy  a couple of times with your gifts. Thanks, gifter! ❤️ 

I hope I made my giftee happy too. I wish I could have gift them more or better (didn't get the tier 1), but it's been delightful trying to find things they could like. They were really sweet too! It's been a pleasure :D 

4 hours ago, BlueLatios said:

Thanks for the event, I had much fun gifting and seeing others gifting as well :D

I just have one question, after January 30th, if I get another gift from my gifter, may I consider it part of the Secret Santa group? I've heard that there are several others who wanted to gift more to their giftees beyond the event period, so I'd like to know about that as well :)

(One of the reasons I'm asking is that I bet, the organizers may use last year's data to plan ahead and prepare for the gifter-giftee pair assignings for next year, but that's just my guess)

You can sort it, but we won't be checking groups for next year's assignments. Groups were a way to show that gifts made it to and stayed on a scroll. 

I have a question for the mods ~

Now that the event is over ~ unless gifts and all are still getting checked but gravestones stay for 2 weeks anyway~ may I try to zombify the gifts that didn't turn out to be the right color/gender I listed in the wishlist?

I talked with my gifter and they are fine with it " Justie: I wouldn't mind at all, to me, that choice should be yours."

So I know what the rules say, but now that the event is over and I've given and received gifts I ask if you're fine with it too...?

*dragons in question are CB F Green Gemshard and 2nd gen regular Undine

Edited by FoxintheBox

I had very much fun this year hunting for my giftees wishes :D Was surprised myself what I was able to dig up hahaha

Hope they enjoyed it as much as I did!

latest?cb=20111214063551

And I'm looking forward to the raffle too! *-* Best of luck to everyone and a great year 2019! :3

This event was a lot of fun and I can't wait to do it again next year. Also, yay, Raffle!!!

Also, thank you to my wonderful Santa for all the lovely gifts!  And thank you to all the wonderful people who helped me gift some of the harder eggs to optain to my giftee.  ❤️

Edited by jewel21

Thank you all for participating in this amazing event ^_^ I love how generous people were and how most of us really did their best to help each other out!

I'd like to thank my own santa again for the nice eggs and hatchies they gifted me... especially taking the time to hatch my special friends - the Gemshards (and Nebulas) for a project I've been planning to do. [this one is the first offspring from some of their gifted hatchies]

I'm also very glad I was given the chance to be a not-so-secret santa to two (!) very sweet giftees!

(For me) it was truly the best part of the whole event to surprise them with sth they really like... and I'm proud to say that I've managed to fulfill everything except a ND for giftee 1 and absolutely everything for giftee 2 (who had a shorter list). But without the help of some super kind people (here and in discord) I would have never been able to bring as much joy to my giftees as I (hope I) did. Thank you all, you know who you are! :wub:

PS: Also looking forward to the raffles (those are always exciting!)

Thank you for the event! Made my first holiday season on DC a ton of fun, and really showed me just how great this community can be. 

I'd like to thank everyone who helped put this together, and all of the wonderful people who helped me fill up my giftee's wishlist in ways I couldn't have done on my own.

And of course, thank you to my amazing (and patient) Santa!

All of you made this so much fun!

2 hours ago, FoxintheBox said:

I have a question for the mods ~

Now that the event is over ~ unless gifts and all are still getting checked but gravestones stay for 2 weeks anyway~ may I try to zombify the gifts that didn't turn out to be the right color/gender I listed in the wishlist?

I talked with my gifter and they are fine with it " Justie: I wouldn't mind at all, to me, that choice should be yours."

So I know what the rules say, but now that the event is over and I've given and received gifts I ask if you're fine with it too...?

*dragons in question are CB F Green Gemshard and 2nd gen regular Undine

I will say that that is fine as long as you have checked with your Santa and they are okay with it. Good luck with the Zombie attempts! :) 

Santa purplehaze

Thank you for all the hard work put into organizing this amazing event, and thank you to my Santa and my giftee. Also, thank you to those who helped me fulfill my giftee’s list and all those who helped others as well.

I have one present that I hope to give tomorrow due to uncooperative breeding dragons. I love all my gifts, and thanks again!

I love gifting for secret santa. I managed nearly everything on the list spare for an alt green, alt black, and obviously a neglected. Still I managed some awesome stuff! Thanks to the people here for a few of those alt undines that came from the ap and the one from here as well! I had fun with this!

I didn't manage to gift any spot #1 items :( Kind of feels incomplete ...

Thank you, @The Stig! My hero! *swoons*

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Thank You to Organizers   Its been so much fun 😀

My last lot of gifts have just been sent or i hope so🙂  hope my giftee was pleased with what i sent took some advance planning but i think i done well 😓

Edited by The Stig