Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2018

Yellow Dino for someone who needs it for their giftee, offer a random egg:

Claimed!

Edited by Terces

Thanks everyone! Now please send some Alt vibes xD

Anyone need 4G Prizes? I have 132 3Gs ready to breed, all of varying colors and lines.

Does anyone need a CB Thunder for their giftee? I somehow caught 3 in a row this morning, if you are interested please PM.

Edited by HeatherMarie

has someone a cb astrapi? It's the last xeno for my giftee to get the whole set^^

got one. Thanks a lot.

Edited by Din85

So my Dragons are off cooldown now. Are there still some people in need for 2gen PB for the alt lotto?^^

If anyone is looking for a perfect name code for their Santa, throw in a dummy! (Send a PM too if you want, it gets my attention faster)

Baxep

Ah, just missed the CB Aeon. Well, if anyone else has a CB Aeon, let me know; I've gotten almost everything else for my giftee except that and some metallics (which I didn't expect to get).

Hello all, 

Secret Santa gifting (the main part) is ending on January 30, so get in all your last minute gifting soon! (Santas who have already been reassigned/given a second wishlist: if you want more time, feel free to gift through February 10th, which is the end of the "make up" gifting period.)

All Santas have until the 30th to provide at least one wishlist gift, but if anyone still hasn't heard from their Santa by Jan.30, please PM us right away! You will be reassigned a replacement Santa. 

We hope you enjoy the rest of the event!

- Santa Toyo

I hope it's not against the rules to give a gift later, as long as I've already given at least one gift... I've already given gifts, but my dragons are not cooperating on breeding the last thing I was going to gift.

I have another 3rd gen Hellhorse Thuwed (with two CB Hellhorses in the base) if anyone needs it for their giftee. :) 

Just drop a dummy on the link. I'll check back at around midnight cave time and if I have more than one response I will pick one at random.

https://dragcave.net/teleport/4f12c29ab624a8c712e44995787fd93e

Gone!

Edited by purplehaze

2 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

I hope it's not against the rules to give a gift later, as long as I've already given at least one gift... I've already given gifts, but my dragons are not cooperating on breeding the last thing I was going to gift.

I don't see why not!  I'm having the same trouble and know that I will still be giving gifts to my giftee after the time period has ended. :)

o/ hi guys I just wanted to ask again if anyone can breed me a 2G Prizekin Moonstone from male Silver Tinsel? Or any 3G evengen from alt? I tried to breed one but my dragons didn't want to cooperate 😧 Thanks!

Edited by Tinibree

If anyone wants some word code for their giftee (or themselves), this will be up for a day before I drop it:

glowl (contains GLOW or OWL with totally legit O and two L :D)

Gone!

Edited by Ruby Eyes