Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2018

11 hours ago, TerraAnne said:

Nabbed one.
So far I'm 0 out of 3 blacks, 0 out of 2 vines, and working now on two undines including this one. Maybe I'll get an alt eventually for my giftee in time. :)

I believe I took the other one earlier today. I'm 2/10 for alt undines. Quite happy. I just need more and mine are all on cool down, lol. 

still have 2 eggs in case anyone missed them

Get your Alt Lotto Eggs here

2g pb black eggs 

Black

Claim my black egg!

Black

Thanks for posting Kyleedj

Edited by Velvet_paw

I have a 2nd gen prizekin from upside down mint mom. Shoot me a PM if you want her :)

https://dragcave.net/lineage/5xn20

I also have this 2nd gen aeon I got while trying to breed metals. Feel free to take for your giftee or yourself. 

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

And a 2nd gen avatar. Same thing as above. 

Enjoy!

Edited by Carmelita Fox

I have a received some really nice things for my own giftee... so here's your chance now:

Available is a 2G Prize hatchie [Heartseeker x Silver Tinsel, gendered correctly] to sb who

a) has a giftee that wishes for a 2G Prize (specifications have to match as well... if they don't want a holiday mate or a silver Tinsel then don't apply, please!)

b) hasn't given their giftee a 2G Prize already

c) doesn't have a CB Prize themselves

[your giftee should also be active because the hatchie will have less than 5 days left when you will receive them!]

Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll choose a winner in 6-8 hours (so I can send it to you before I'll go to bed).

Sadly nobody asked for it and I won't be home tomorrow until it's too late... guess it'll stay with me then, huh. :unsure:

Edited by Soulsborne

Gonna offer once more:

4EG Silver Male Hatchling from 4EG Silver x Daydream, Currently a bit before 5 Days, However, has yet to be Stunned so you can give your Giftee more time to grab it (always great to gift a Metal Checker Properly Gendered Hatchling!): Just leave any dummy egg. I would prefer it to go to a giftee, however, if you are trading it for something else for your giftee, that is ok too: Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! - I'd like to get this moving to someone to help with their giftee.

Z'Coded 6EG Red, Mirrored Lineage on Chevron or Arrow'ed type shape. Red = Incubate, pretty EG Lineage with a Pattern Z'Coded, who can pass it up, for a giftee, or to regift to other, or for yourself, enjoy you lovely wonderful people: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Sorry to Double Post - But... Just bred it

3G Gold Tinsel Prize x Garland Egg - For your Giftee Preferred, but also you may trade it for something nice/more desired for your giftee too. If you really like this and you have a weird scroll name that doesn't match your forum name and/or are "private", you may want to send a PM so I don't think you are some random weirdo NOT involved in this project: Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

2 hours ago, Carmelita Fox said:

I have a 2nd gen prizekin from upside down mint mom. Shoot me a PM if you want her :)

https://dragcave.net/lineage/5xn20

I also have this 2nd gen aeon I got while trying to breed metals. Feel free to take for your giftee or yourself. 

And a 2nd gen avatar. Same thing as above. 

Took the avatar. Thanks!

4EG Gold Egg w/ Spriters Alt in Base. If the Lineage Seems Odd to find a Mate, I can breed a mate for you. You may send to giftee, trade for giftee, or keep for yourself and/or regift to other, Enjoy: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

4EG White Dragon Egg Purebred w/ 4 Spriters Alts in base, For your Giftee, to trade for your giftee or for yourself, or you can regift to others if you wish: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

CB Razorcrest egg found in Alpine at 8808 meters (code 8808m)

Take for your giftee or keep for yourself: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And a random uninfluenced Magi hatchie if someone still needs one: Claim my hatchling!

Edited by rinoa26

1 hour ago, Natayah said:

Gonna offer once more:

4EG Silver Male Hatchling from 4EG Silver x Daydream, Currently a bit before 5 Days, However, has yet to be Stunned so you can give your Giftee more time to grab it (always great to gift a Metal Checker Properly Gendered Hatchling!): Just leave any dummy egg. I would prefer it to go to a giftee, however, if you are trading it for something else for your giftee, that is ok too: Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! - I'd like to get this moving to someone to help with their giftee.

Z'Coded 6EG Red, Mirrored Lineage on Chevron or Arrow'ed type shape. Red = Incubate, pretty EG Lineage with a Pattern Z'Coded, who can pass it up, for a giftee, or to regift to other, or for yourself, enjoy you lovely wonderful people: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Had to have Z code

thanks!

4 hours ago, Carmelita Fox said:

Because I'm greedy I took this one for myself ^_^ (have a mate waiting). Thank you!

*sigh*

0/3 Undines, 0/3 Blacks, and now 0/3 Vines. I'm trying, but so far no luck.

EDIT: Was someone looking for a CB Golden Wyvern? I just grabbed one in the cave, but it is still on cooldown. If anyone needs it for their giftee just send me a PM.

Edited by purplehaze

They didn't give me the color I wanted so maybe someone can use this for a giftee who asked for offspring from word codes (spud and hoax)? It's okay if you keep it for yourself, too, I just want to know where it ended up.

In other news - the next batch of Vines just hatched normal...

just offer any ap egg (or a Vine... 😫)

Edited by blah