Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2018

Have 2g Prizekin for those who need help with wishlist.  Please only offer a dummy egg if you don't have a cb prize and you have 2g prizekin on giftees list.

Gone! Enjoy!

I will leave this open for a couple of hours to give everyone a chance.

Edited by osean
Added text

So far my alt attempts are a miserable failure. 0/3 Undine, 0/3 Black, so lets try some Vines, shall we? I just bred 3 of those, so we'll see if any of them will alt. ;) 

And none of my 2nd gen Prize dragons made shinies, either. :( 

Edited by purplehaze

Feel your pain, purplehaze... feel your pain *glares at 3 regular black hatchies*

My giftee finally responded, time to find everything else on their wishlist. XD 

By any chance, anyone wanna swap cb Zyumorph? I have white, need pink or yellow.

Or if anyone need white zyu for their giftee, just PM me.

Have a CB Thunder and a CB Blue Zyu for anyone who needs one for their giftee. Just offer a dummy or if you're feeling generous a 2nd gen purebred Vine... :rolleyes: Just had another batch hatch normal last night. They're trying to annoy me, I just know it. XD

Zyu here

Thunder here

9 minutes ago, dustpuppy said:

And I took the Vines, thank you! I will donate them back to the thread if I get one before they hatch/I hatch more than one alt.

edit - and wow, beautiful names on the parents! :wub:

Edited by blah

3 hours ago, dustpuppy said:

2nd gen PB Undines:

Claim my egg!

Claim my egg!

Nabbed one.
So far I'm 0 out of 3 blacks, 0 out of 2 vines, and working now on two undines including this one. Maybe I'll get an alt eventually for my giftee in time. :)