Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2018

5 minutes ago, biruko said:

I have 3x2G PB Black eggs for those alt hunting. Good luck!

Black 1

Black 2

Black 3

Thank you, I took one. *crosses fingers* I have 3 other 2g Black eggs. Hopefully, one will give me what my giftee seeks. ;)

Offering...

I have a plethora of CB Undines. Oodles and Oodles of them.

I'd be happy to breed 2g PB eggs with them for gifters hoping to win the alt lotto.

Let me know if there's an interest, and I'll get to breeding and post TP links for gifters to snag. 

Mods - Hope this is ok? I don't want to mass breed them if there is no interest. If it's not ok, I'll hide the post.

14 minutes ago, Jocosa said:

Offering...

I have a plethora of CB Undines. Oodles and Oodles of them.

I'd be happy to breed 2g PB eggs with them for gifters hoping to win the alt lotto.

Let me know if there's an interest, and I'll get to breeding and post TP links for gifters to snag. 

Mods - Hope this is ok? I don't want to mass breed them if there is no interest. If it's not ok, I'll hide the post.

I would love that! I ran out of CBs and so far no luck. 😅

2 hours ago, Pheonixxfoxx said:

Thank you, I took one. *crosses fingers* I have 3 other 2g Black eggs. Hopefully, one will give me what my giftee seeks. ;)

Good luck! :) I hope everyone hatch an alt they're looking for :)

And these two 2G PB Black eggs are still available, take both if you want :)

2G PB Black

2G PB Black number 2

12 hours ago, The Stig said:

have Dino and 2nd gen prize fail to help gifters🙂

purple Dino Hatch

Red Dino

2nd Gen Gold Prize fail

offer a dummy on links if you need to gift   

these are offered to persons participating in the event,     on other eggs/hatchies  i have posted, persons have offered that not participating😟 

Both still here  

Edited by The Stig

Trying to get at least  one from each line for my giftee but no luck with neglected or 2GSA.... can anyone help? Thanks, I know these are tough and probably on most lists, LOL

Also, have a Z code razorcrest and a hatchie gold Floret if anyone needs one :)

15 hours ago, rinoa26 said:

Have a CB blue Baikala egg for someone who needs it for their giftee. Please pm :) 

Still here.

Also now have a 3g sitting Alt Black, female influenced: https://dragcave.net/lineage/EgbTK

If someone could use it for their giftee pm please. Claimed :) 

Edited by rinoa26

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 5:02 PM, Secret Santa said:

jqBp0WE.png Secret Santa Update! DLCcjWR.png

We're coming up on one week since gifting started, so everyone be sure they have pressed the "Confirm Your Participation" link at the bottom of their wishlist PM! 

If your giftee hasn't accepted any of your gifts, please PM the Secret Santa account.

(A brand new PM with "Is My Giftee Inactive?" in the subject line would be helpful!)

If your gifter hasn't contacted you yet, please PM the Secret Santa account.

(a brand new PM with "Is My Santa Inactive?" in the subject line would be helpful!)

Please PM us, rather than post on the thread, for the sake of privacy.

It is possible that your gifter/giftee is going to participate, but hasn't had the chance to begin yet.

Thank you!

One more bump, in case anyone missed it. - Santa Toyo