Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2018

jqBp0WE.png Secret Santa Update! DLCcjWR.png

We're coming up on one week since gifting started, so everyone be sure they have pressed the "Confirm Your Participation" link at the bottom of their wishlist PM! 

If your giftee hasn't accepted any of your gifts, please PM the Secret Santa account.

(A brand new PM with "Is My Giftee Inactive?" in the subject line would be helpful!)

If your gifter hasn't contacted you yet, please PM the Secret Santa account.

(a brand new PM with "Is My Santa Inactive?" in the subject line would be helpful!)

Please PM us, rather than post on the thread, for the sake of privacy.

It is possible that your gifter/giftee is going to participate, but hasn't had the chance to begin yet.

Thank you!

4 hours ago, blah said:

So who else is playing the alt lotto? Every time I look at the eggs I feel I should be giving live commentary.

"Here now we see the very last Vine of this batch. It's a lovely green and a really promising shape... the rounder the egg, the higher the chances for an alt, people! Don't forget and keep a close look on your eggs, you'll be surprised! Come on little egg, hatch! All our hopes are on you. ... At this point I would also like to wish good luck to the hatchies from earlier today. The AP will be an adventure for sure!

...let's have a look at these magnificent Undine eggs now. Just look at the healthy sheen on those shells, excellent condition! Maybe these little ones will surprise us, yet...!"

Ps: also now accepting donations of 2nd gen purebred Vine eggs... 😅😂

This is great haha xD yep, I'm playing the lotto right now! The first are hatching now... Wish them luck!

On 1/12/2019 at 8:12 AM, Yhme said:

Hope a little raffle is allowed.

I have  2G Silver Tinsel I want to give away to help someone fill out their giftee's wishlist.

Doing it as a raffle to help more people have a shot at it. It will run for 24 hours, and the winner will be randomly chosen tomorrow at 9AM Cave Time.

Just enter your forum name on the form! (which I hope I did right lol. Please let me know if there's a problem 😅)

The only rules are:
1. Egg must be sent to your giftee
2. Giftee must have 2g prize listed on their wishlist

Good luck!

Bump for the new page

All done!

Grats to winner and thank you everyone who participated!

I'll try to do more of these if my dragons are cooperating XD

Edited by Yhme

Have  couple of Dino's Purple hatch and red egg,  also a cheese hatch

PM if you need one to gift 

6 hours ago, blah said:

So who else is playing the alt lotto? Every time I look at the eggs I feel I should be giving live commentary.

"Here now we see the very last Vine of this batch. It's a lovely green and a really promising shape... the rounder the egg, the higher the chances for an alt, people! Don't forget and keep a close look on your eggs, you'll be surprised! Come on little egg, hatch! All our hopes are on you. ... At this point I would also like to wish good luck to the hatchies from earlier today. The AP will be an adventure for sure!

...let's have a look at these magnificent Undine eggs now. Just look at the healthy sheen on those shells, excellent condition! Maybe these little ones will surprise us, yet...!"

Ps: also now accepting donations of 2nd gen purebred Vine eggs... 😅😂

Yeah I've bred all my cb blacks and my one dark green pair. I did forget about the undines, though my giftee only asked about dg and blacks. So My eggs are about to hatch in an hour. >.<

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 5:02 PM, Secret Santa said:

jqBp0WE.png Secret Santa Update! DLCcjWR.png

We're coming up on one week since gifting started, so everyone be sure they have pressed the "Confirm Your Participation" link at the bottom of their wishlist PM! 

If your giftee hasn't accepted any of your gifts, please PM the Secret Santa account.

(A brand new PM with "Is My Giftee Inactive?" in the subject line would be helpful! Also the name of your giftee :))

If your gifter hasn't contacted you yet, please PM the Secret Santa account.

(a brand new PM with "Is My Santa Inactive?" in the subject line would be helpful!)

Please PM us, rather than post on the thread, for the sake of privacy.

It is possible that your gifter/giftee is going to participate, but hasn't had the chance to begin yet.

Thank you!

Bump!

And edited: it would help if you would list the name of your giftee in the PM :) - Santa Toyo

Edited by Secret Santa

8 hours ago, purplehaze said:

I have 3 Undine eggs on my scroll right now that will hatch in about 6 hours, hoping to hatch some alts for someone here.

Result = 3 green Undines :( No surprise there. Now to see how the blacks do.

Hello again everyone!! I bred my 2nd gen gold tinsel again and he had a prizekin with his mate! So, if anyone needs a 3rd gen prizekin for their giftee, just pm me! 😊

I'll put a trade link to offer for it later! 😊🙂

Edited by QueenAquariusDragon

have Dino and 2nd gen prize fail to help gifters🙂

purple Dino Hatch

Red Dino

2nd Gen Gold Prize fail

offer a dummy on links if you need to gift   

these are offered to persons participating in the event,     on other eggs/hatchies  i have posted, persons have offered that not participating😟 

Edited by The Stig

8 blacks hatched, 0 alts. On with the next batch! I surely hope you people are having better luck 😂

I'm pretty sure no blacks ever alted on my scroll, time to convince the RNG that I need a chance... 🙄

Have 2 3G Prize Lines. They can either be given to your Giftee *OR* Tradeded for something for your Giftee. Offer any junk egg.

Silver Shim x Daydream: Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Bronze Tin x Thunder: Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

For Any: 4EG Double Checker 4 Gold Spriters Alts SW from Copper x Gold: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by Natayah

If anybody stumbles over a CB Xenowyrm Mageia or a CB Xenowyrm Gaia let me know i am happy to trade a 3rd gen Spriter's Alt desecendent for it. Or higher gen. Can't breed right now because egglocked.

Still welcoming 2g PB for the alt lotto! Blacks vines and undines welcome! Last batch didn't win any x)

Codes, anyone? A double Z and a word code "duo". Both CB, and both ER but influenceable. AP dummies on the links will do 🙂. APed, sorry

Edited by Astiana2011

10 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

3rd-gen Prize (feel free to keep for yourself)

*sneaks in and snags the shiny*  Thanks, very much!

Also if anyone needs a CB White Zyu (F) for their giftee I have a hatchie for you. PM me. :)