Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2018

10 minutes ago, FAstudent12 said:

I offered a 3rd gen SA you can re-gift, just to get something neat for my giftee's 2nd slot. :) 

Sorry, someone else got in ahead of you. I can try for another next week if you'd like. PM me. :) 

Ah, wasn't sure if people really liked 3G Thuweds so much ( : offer dummys; feel free to try and trade them for something better, but post them back on the thread if ye fail.

Magi x Black checker (gone)

Turpentine x Brimstone (was abandoned, sorry, couldn't hold it forever)

Edited by sunshine_ley

Are we allowed to make breeding requests here? I skimmed the rules but didn't see anything stick out

I'm trying the 2g PB alt luck for my giftee, so if anyone is willing to bury me under black, vine, or undine eggs, it would be greatly appreciated! Please PM :) thankyou!

Edit2: awake now!

Edited by Nqli

If anyone is in need of a Spriter's Alt lineage to give to their giftee - 3rd gen and higher - please don't hesitate to PM me!  Check my list in my signature to see what I have to breed! 😁

6 hours ago, sunshine_ley said:

Ah, wasn't sure if people really liked 3G Thuweds so much ( : offer dummys; feel free to try and trade them for something better, but post them back on the thread if ye fail.

Magi x Black checker (gone)

3EG Turpentine x Brimstone checker (unnamed grandparents are thuwed)

Thank you for the help, I'm sending the Black to my giftee now. :) 

If anyone needs a paper for their giftee please PM me.

I will update in ~ 6 hours. 

Edited by Dark_Angel12345

Of course, the only holiday breeding which succeeds for me is the ONE which was only a compatibility testbreed. I hope someone can use this:

3rd gen Gold from Rosebud checker

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Offering

2nd gen bronze shimmer egg X Arcana    want to go to someone unable to get and to go to someone with none or very few 2nd gen prize proof needed please

PM

also  3rd gen  Gold Shim  offer dummy offer a dummy

Edited by The Stig

1 minute ago, KaiRen_Everlife said:

What do I do if the giftee isn't picking up the gifts? I only have four Magi and I'm wasting two teleports now.

How long has it beed since you offered them?