Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2018

19 hours ago, banban007 said:

Male shimmer x female copper, different gender from lineage shown? 

I could breed 3g like this https://dragcave.net/lineage/anbUk

(and probably 4g but need to check if i have the mate) 

I believe so... I basically cut and pasted that line of her request into my post so I'd get it right.

If you could that would be super awesome.

If someone could help me find a 2nd gen Blusang from female Bronze Tinsel, I would be happy to help you with something you or your giftee need. Thanks. :) 

Would someone mind helping me with:

-a 2g SA (preferably not a Pumpkin or Shadow Walker)

I'd love to negotiate a trade, especially if you're looking for gifts for your giftee too! Please PM me!

Edited by Chatdweeb

If anyone needs a 2G Prize or 2G Prizekin for their giftee, please PM me. My male Bronze Shimmer is on cooldown for four more days, but I should be able to breed something right after he's off of CD.

Edited by obelisk_light

I am a first-timer SS, and was sent into a panic to see at the top of my giftee's wishlist is a 2-gen from Spriter's Alt. :o 

I know it is a big ask, but is there anyone out there who could help me get one for my giftee? I am willing to trade whatever I can for it.

(And maybe give me some advice on how to get one for myself in the future? 😋)

18 minutes ago, Justie said:

I am a first-timer SS, and was sent into a panic to see at the top of my giftee's wishlist is a 2-gen from Spriter's Alt. :o 

I know it is a big ask, but is there anyone out there who could help me get one for my giftee? I am willing to trade whatever I can for it.

(And maybe give me some advice on how to get one for myself in the future? 😋)

Don't panic. You don't have to get everything on your giftee's list. :) If someone can get one for you that is great, but if not, just do what you can with some of the items lower down on the list. Most giftees will realize that those items at the top of the list are very hard to come by and aren't going to really expect them.

~Santa purplehaze

If anyone happens to come across a 2G SAkin (like in the AP) I would like to stand in line behind the others, I asked a few Spriters but most of them are inactive or their request list is full :(

Courtesy of my sister I can bring you for your giftees

a) a CB Magma egg Offer a dummy! gone

b) a PB alt Undine Offer a dummy!

Please only offer if the items are mentioned on your giftee's wishlist and you haven't given them the same thing already.

Edited by Soulsborne

Drop a dummy: CB Ice!

(I only check if you are listed in the sign-up registry on page 1)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

5 minutes ago, Guillotine said:

Does anyone have some Pink checkers to share? Almost all of my Pinks are either CB or messy...

Is a holiday checker ok?

25 minutes ago, Guillotine said:

Does anyone have some Pink checkers to share? Almost all of my Pinks are either CB or messy...

I can do pink x spring obviously I would give you a pink egg atm. (I can do malepink or female pink checkers from 2g to 5g)

Edited by Velvet_paw

Is it just me, or is the wait to get a new present sent almost worse than the wait for an own present?

got a nice hatchi for my Giftee, but I need it to gender right...so I'm poking in every five minutes to see if it gendered alright to set up the trade XD

Someone else having those issues?

You don't have any Aeon Wyvern? If you use the BSA from a Aeon Wyvern it will tell you the gender and if you are not sure just double check in your action log.

31 minutes ago, Din85 said:

Is it just me, or is the wait to get a new present sent almost worse than the wait for an own present?

got a nice hatchi for my Giftee, but I need it to gender right...so I'm poking in every five minutes to see if it gendered alright to set up the trade XD

Someone else having those issues?

Same! 😂

Between the eggs I want to gift (but I'm waiting for them to hatch), the eggs I'll try to trade for more gifts and the few things I want for myself (because I can't resist), it feels like I'm always waiting an eternity 😂

Like... I'm waiting for 6 things to hatch before I can gift them, why do I do this to myself? 

Btw I just realized one of the gifts I was given is actually the first offspring of a prize from last month (Dec 2018). That is really, really humbling and awesome. Thank you so much, anonymous gifter ! ❤️ 

Edited by relaks

2 minutes ago, Tigerkralle said:

You don't have any Aeon Wyvern? If you use the BSA from a Aeon Wyvern it will tell you the gender and if you are not sure just double check in your action log.

Wrong gender, I needed to influence and there is this real small chance to gender wrong :(

@Din85

I think i can check the gender for you. Because after the influcence you can check again with another Aeon Wyvern. So you checked and it's wrong gender?
I can use one of my Aeon Wyvern. For hatchlings the gender is set so teleporting will not remove the usage of Influcene.

Edited by Tigerkralle
Punctuation helps

12 hours ago, Soulsborne said:

Courtesy of my sister I can bring you for your giftees

a) a CB Magma egg Offer a dummy! gone

b) a PB alt Undine Offer a dummy!

Please only offer if the items are mentioned on your giftee's wishlist and you haven't given them the same thing already.

Push. Yellow baby still looking for a new home - potentially with your giftee! all gone now ^_^

Edited by Soulsborne