Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2018

38 minutes ago, celis said:

Would anyone happen to have access to a 4th gen checker of a silver shimmers x a female veridigris copper like this: this 

Male shimmer x female copper, different gender from lineage shown? 

I could breed 3g like this https://dragcave.net/lineage/anbUk

(and probably 4g but need to check if i have the mate) 

2G Silver from Yulebuck still up, just offer a dummy and it’s yours (gift or keep)!

GONE

Edited by hedy

Would anyone be able to help specifically with the following:

-2nd gen sa-kin from a male alt

ETA: thanks to all who have helped so far. :3

Edited by Jazeki

My giftee is sadly inactive, so his gifts need new homes. I have a CB brimstone with a word code (hoops), and a 2nd gen bronze tinsel from sinomorph. Send me a PM if you’d like to give these to your giftee. I’d prefer if someone who doesn’t have a CB prize and hasn’t fulfilled any slot one gifts take the tinsel. Thanks!

both claimed!

Edited by Carmelita Fox

3G m bronze Tinsel x f Celestial checker -gone-

3G m gold Shimmer stair w/Astrapi  -gone-

Free to grab for your giftee:

2G Purple w/09 Valentine

2G Daydream w/09 Valentine

2G Purple w/Soulstone

Edited by Lesh4537

1 hour ago, Carmelita Fox said:

My giftee is sadly inactive, so his gifts need new homes. I have a CB brimstone with a word code (hoops), and a 2nd gen bronze tinsel from sinomorph. Send me a PM if you’d like to give these to your giftee. I’d prefer if someone who doesn’t have a CB prize and hasn’t fulfilled any slot one gifts take the tinsel. Thanks!

That's sad. :( I was lucky enough to get a 2nd gen for my giftee to give. You are all so generous. I haven't heard from my Santa yet, but well ... it's still early days. :)

I have a CB Gold if someone needs one for their giftee. I would prefer a recipient who has no CB Golds, or at least no more then one CB Gold.   -gone-

Edited by Lesh4537

48 minutes ago, dustpuppy said:

Does anyone need a CB Winter Seasonal? There are currently a few nice things on the Trading Hub asking for those, but nothing I need. XD

I took it for myself. I hope you don't mind...I need one more to complete my collection. If you prefer it go to a giftee, I'll gladly give it back. 

1 minute ago, jewel21 said:

I took it for myself. I hope you don't mind...I need one more to complete my collection. If you prefer it go to a giftee, I'll gladly give it back. 

No, that's okay. Enjoy. :)

I love Prize Checkers w/ Spriter Alt Tinsel. GONE

NEw OFFER: Only for your Giftee or for you to trade for Something for your Giftee 3EG Spriters Alt Checker Yulebuck/Aria x Pink Pink Egg (BSA included!) Code Starts with Hi ! Very Friendly!: Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by Natayah

Please message me if you would like to give your secret recipient a red copper. CB, precognition male (still an egg, but you might wanna know?). 😃

Edited by Dirtytabs