Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2018

4 hours ago, Toyo said:

If anyone feels very strongly about remaining anonymous for privacy/personal reasons, we will do everything we can to accommodate you! If anonymity just seems like a bit of holiday fun, well, I would personally beg you to consider sending your gifts directly. Santa needs an eggnog and a good night's sleep, folks.

I offered my first gift as anonymous thinking it would be fun to keep the mystery until the end of the month, but I didn't think about how much work that would be for you... I should know better! Thank you for letting us know, sorry for the work load. All the mods are doing an amazing job! ❤️ Thank you for what you do! :D I'll speak to my giftee directly the next time I have a gift ready.

I received some amazing gifts myself already (and so many of them, wow!), thanks to my anonymous gifter ❤️ They'll be all taken good care of!

50 minutes ago, Syryn said:

offered on the copper checker. Though I didn't have a dummy so you can do whatever with the nebula hatchy  XD
Bred my metals trying to get that 3 gen metal checker for my giftee but no luck with any of them.  XD

Hi,

a Cheese is still available here: noone seems to need this so I'm trying to trade it for something else

And a pyro Xeno: gone

Please offer a dummy if you need them for your giftee

Edited by Multimango

38 minutes ago, TerraAnne said:

offered on the copper checker. Though I didn't have a dummy so you can do whatever with the nebula hatchy  XD
Bred my metals trying to get that 3 gen metal checker for my giftee but no luck with any of them.  XD

Accepted and sent a little something extra via PM. :D

Oh, and no rush to claim it.

Edited by Syryn

6 hours ago, Syryn said:

Help for Secret Santa Gifters:

3rd gen Bronze Shimmer X Omen Wyrm checker

Offered on this one! Would be perfect my SS ^.^

Edit: Thank you! going to hatch on my scroll before gifting (just in case you see it there before I pass it along)

Edited by coo_

If anyone wants to remain anonymous I'm offering to deliver the presents for you, just pm me. :) 

Maybe if we Santas offer to do this for others, we could still have fun with the secrecy but take some of the workload off the mods.

If anyone needs a 3 gen from 2 spriters alts I can breed this lineage, though it kinda sucks that they throw blue stripes instead of whites.  XD  Has whitish wrapping wing spriters alt and a pink omen in the base (not a perfect checker) Now on cool down before I can breed again.

PM me if you want a full sibling to the lineage posted above.

ALSO! FREE cave born blue zyu for anyone who needs it for their giftee. :D Teleport here Gone to a good place

Edited by TerraAnne

3 hours ago, coo_ said:

Offered on this one! Would be perfect my SS ^.^

Accepted!  Hope your giftee likes it! :D

Does anyone need a 3G Thuwed? I have a 3G Black x Magi checker with 2 CB Alt Blacks in the base available for breeding (sibling here). Send me a PM if interested!

On cooldown until next Monday!

Edited by The Dragoness

I don’t know what to do about my SS as I think they may of gone inactive. 

3 minutes ago, osean said:

Your giftee or the person gifting to you?

Oh gosh that's the thing I was paranoid about earlier before I got my wishlist. I hope they pop on and see your gifts soon.

We have received several inquiries about possibly missing giftees.

My best advice at the moment is patience. Since gifting has just started some people who are not active daily on the site may not have logged in, yet.

Below is the response that I have sent to several people who have asked.

---------------------------

Your giftee has 48 hours to pick up their gift. If they haven't responded by then it is up to you how long you want to hold it for them. You are not required to hold it any longer than that, but you may choose to wait longer if you wish. If you don't get a response in time you should still keep trying to reach them to see if you can arrange to get at least one gift to them before the end of the gifting period. If it continues to be a problem please let the Santa mod team know. 

You will not receive a new giftee.

Q: I sent my gift(s), but my giftee has not been active. Will I be given a new giftee?

A: No. Once the gifting has started, only players who did not receive gifts will be reassigned. You are more than welcome to volunteer to be a Replacement Santa or Santa's Helper though.

Hope this helps!

~Santa purplehaze

33 minutes ago, osean said:

I peeked and it looks like your giftee was just online yesterday, so don't panic quite yet. They may have just not had a chance to log in today. Personally, I would wait a week before assuming that they will not be participating in the event. They did not confirm their participation via the Google form so I can't say for sure if they will be returning. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

3G Gold Tinsel Male Stair Egg x Garland - Offer a Dummy Egg so you can either GIFT it to your giftee or TRADE it for something for your giftee. If you cannot trade it for something your giftee wants, the dragon gets returned to me to re-gift. It is ok to let someone else attempt to trade it for you if you want to be ninja. : Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

13 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

I peeked and it looks like your giftee was just online yesterday, so don't panic quite yet. They may have just not had a chance to log in today. Personally, I would wait a week before assuming that they will not be participating in the event. They did not confirm their participation via the Google form so I can't say for sure if they will be returning. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Thanks for getting back to me. I sent a pm to keep it off here.