Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2018

Got also my Giftee. Such a nice little story.

Already started breeding and hunting^^ So excited!

Looking forward to finding out who my giftee is..getting excited about giving out lovely dragon presents  *hands out dragon treats and cookies* 

*waitspatientlyforlistandstory* xD

Am very excited already :3

Of course now that I'm actually *looking* for certain breeds I can't find them... lol I'm sure I will soon, it's just annoying that I seem to see them all the time when I don't actually need them. Grabbed one thing for my giftee so far but I want to wait to PM until I have a few more. It's so much fun!! I love hunting for other people, especially breeds I wouldn't otherwise hunt for.

Got a CB Red firegem. If someone need it for a giftee PM me ^^

Edited by Din85

Almost pmed my giftee, but realized it's the wrong day and decided I'm gonna attempt to be anonymous this year.

I should rename myself to something earlier in the alphabet XD

Just now, Ruby Eyes said:

I know right? The suspense is killing me lol.

2 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Well I think Alphabet does not the trick ^^

Belisar didn't get me anywhere near a pm so far xD

7 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I had the same idea a few hours ago but Belisar is right... gifter name doesn't seem to matter. Maybe it's the giftee's name or some other criteria... *restless since 2nd January* *help*

Edited by Soulsborne

It's got me on tenterhooks now too! I want to know the little story... and I want to know who will be expecting what eggies from me. 😨:unsure:

@Ruby Eyes Guano! 🤣 I am adding that to my vocab for sure!

Good to know I'm not the only one still waiting. Since I said I'm bad at getting rares I was afraid they just couldn't find anyone who'd want what I can gift. 😱

Edited by dustpuppy

1 minute ago, dustpuppy said:

Good to know I'm not the only one still waiting. Since I said I'm bad at getting rares I was afraid they just couldn't find anyone who'd want what I can gift. 😱

Nah, not all slots on the wishlist are rares... and I personally don't think anybody expects to get stuff from category 1. If you're lucky and the gifter can acquire them - great - but if not, it should still be a nice experience for both parties. ^_^

I received my giftee's list - already started looking for them. :D

Now really wish I can find/breed everything before 30th January.

I also have my giftee and I started collecting things from list.

I can't wait to send them, but I stick to the date of gifting period, maybe I could send more thing that way :D

@Secret Santa please let me know when you want me to lock this down, I figured there are still some last-minute gifts to be delivered from 2018, which is why I've held off.

@purpledragonclaw, please don't lock it down yet! Secret Santa gifting will go through January, and then after that, we're doing a post-event raffle!

Timeline

November 1st - December 21st: Sign ups are open

December 21st - January 2nd: Sorting and finalization of groups

January 2nd - January 5th: Delivery of wishlists

January 6th - January 30th: Gifting period

January 30th - February 10th: "Make up" gifting period (for anyone who was missed)

(Secret Santa has always been scheduled later, so it doesn't interfere with holiday breeding/madness.)

Thanks!

Santa Toyo

Edited by Toyo

14 minutes ago, ComatosedRoses said:

I can't wait to get my Giftee, I hope I can give them everything ;-;

Yeah I haven't gotten mine yet either.  😛

Hi,

this is for anyone who's Giftee wishes for a purple Dino and who has trouble to catch one, please offer a Dummy!

-gone

Edited by Multimango
Happy gifting

55 minutes ago, Toyo said:

@purpledragonclaw, please don't lock it down yet! Secret Santa gifting will go through January, and then after that, we're doing a post-event raffle!

(Secret Santa has always been scheduled later, so it doesn't interfere with holiday breeding/madness.)

Thanks!

Santa Toyo

Thank you Toyo, for the schedule. I wasn't getting ready to lock it down, sorry for any confusion! It was just a reminder ping to let me know when I could, though I could've waited closer to everything being done. 😊

I got my Giftee and will try to get as many of it as I can.

Might need help with some of these wishes, but will try it on my own first.

Happy gifting to everyone!

I'm still anxiously waiting for my Giftee but it is way past my bed time so I'll guess I will only find out in the "morning" (it is already almost 3 am for me ^_^ ).