Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2018

GIVEAWAY!

3rd gen Red Copper / Bronze Shimmer-Kin stair (Z code)

3rd gen Silver / Bronze Shimmer-Kin stair

3rd gen Stripe X Bronze Shimmer checker

3rd gen Bronze Shimmer X Red stair

3rd gen Bronze Shimmer X Spessartine Pyralspite stair

3rd gen Bronze Shimmer X Sweetling stair

3rd gen Bronze Shimmer X Witchlight checker

3rd gen Bronze Shimmer X Winter Magi stair

Just offer a dummy and I will randomly choose the winners after 9:00PM Cave Time Tomorrow (12/8/18)  That gives over 24 hours so everyone has a chance to enter no matter their schedule or location. :)  Don't panic if winners are not chosen soon after 9:00PM as I am being taken out for dinner and can't guarantee my arrival time back home.

Terribly sorry for the delay!  I was not aware that dancing was going to follow dinner and by the time I got home, all I wanted to do was go to sleep.  Congratulations to the winners!  There are still 2 eggs, the Red Copper and the Silver, that nobody bid for.  I'll hold them for awhile yet, "first come, first served", but then they will go to the AP.

Edited by Syryn

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: smartster4

Scroll Name: smartster4

Group Name: smartster4's Secret Santa 2018

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, CB Neglected (any), CB Silver, 2G Prize (not from F Gold Shimmer)

2. CB Copper (Rainbow or Verdigris),  2G Metal (PB, from named parents, for freezing), 3G from SA,  

3. CB Aeon,  CB Chicken, CB Dino (blue/purple),  CB Paper, CB Cheese

4. CB Zyumorph (not red or white), 

5. CB Lunar Herald, CB Fire Gem, 2G Hybrid (from named parents)

6. 2G PB from named parents, for freezing

7. CB Black Truffle,  CB Mimic Pygmy, Cb Siyat (green or purple), CB Tatterdrake

Breeding abilities: I'm a little limited here. I can try for 2G prizes, but prizekins are more likely (F gold shimmer). I only have one CB metal, and pretty limited lineaged dragons.

Catching abilities: I can do trios pretty well, can't reliably expect anything metallic unfortunately. I'm happy to spend time finding the correct CB uncommon or common though.

Trading abilities: I don't have the most trade experience, but I think I could use 2G prizekins to trade for things I can't catch?

Teleport abilities: I'm all good on this front!

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Seahorse

Scroll Name: luckyburdock

Group Name: Seahorse's Secret Santa 2018

Wishlist:

1. 2G from Spriter's Alt or Neglected or 2nd Gen Prize or 2G Prizekin (looking for: 2G Red Copper from Male Silver Tinsel or  2G Chrono Xenowyrm from Male Bronze Shimmer)

2. 3G checker from Spriter's Alt or 3G Thuwed

3. 2G Prizekin or CB Xenowyrm or CB Aeon

4. CB Tan Ridgewing or any 4G Metal from my wishlist (On my profile)

5. 2G Risensongs/Setsongs or Stormriders (Nicely named parents please!)

6. Interesting lineaged Spirit Wards or Any lineaged egg from my wishlist on my profile. I have lots of 2Gs, 3G and 4G checkers that I'm looking for!

7. Tidy lineage Aeons, any even-gen/CB eggs or hatchlings.  I LOVE pretty checkers!

Breeding abilities:

My checkers/pretty lineages are listed on the link in my signature.

I cab breed quite a few gold/silver 3G checkers.

I can breed a few Spriter's Alt lineages & Checkers: Only 3G or 4G though.  I have one 2G from a SA, but can't produce a nice checker with them.

I have one CB Gold and Silver of each gender - so I'm covered on the 2G Metal front.

I can breed a few 3G Prize Checkers, along with lots of 4G Stairs/Checkers.

I have all the CB holidays (No female Holly) . I have CBs of every dragon.

No CB Prize - I have a few 2G Prizes though.

Catching abilities:  I can catch zyumorphs sometimes, and can get trios. I fail miserably at getting shinies - only caught 1 in 7 years! I can probably catch commons/uncommons easily enough :) I prefer AP hunting to cave hunting though.

Trading abilities:  Not the best at trading, I don't have things that are too valuble to trade, but I'll try my best!  I did quite well in last years Secret Santa, I managed to get something from every tier of my person's wishlist!

Teleport abilities: All good on the magi front!

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: WWECornSerpent

Scroll Name: WWECornSerpent

Group Name: WWECornSerpent Secret Santa 2018

Wishlist:

1. Neglected, 2nd gen Prize or 2nd gen from SA

2. 3rd EG from SA or 3rd gen Prize

3. Any 3rd gen Metal checker

4. 4th EG from SA or 4th gen Prize

5. Any 2nd gen from any Holiday

6. 5th or higher EG from SA - prefer from "newer" Holiday Alt(s) or any lineage you are proud of having created

7. A Surprise from this Category

Breeding abilities: 3rd gen and higher from SA, 3rd gen and higher Prize, 2nd gens from all Holidays, Metals and rares, variety of checkers, 3rd and higher EGs from CB Black Alt and CB Hybrids.

Catching abilities: Occasional Tan Ridgewing, Red Dorsal, Legendary Trio, Almandine and Spessartine Pyralspite and Blusang. Aeons, Xenos and Zyos tend to elude me but will catch a couple during the year.  I never see Metals to even attempt to catch them.

Trading abilities: Depends upon the trade.  I can breed a lot and catch some but I'm seeing more trades that are very specific in their wants.

Teleport abilities: More than enough

I want to be a Helper!

Forum Name: WWECornSerpent

Scroll Name: WWECornSerpent 

Breeding abilities: 3rd gen and higher from SA, 3rd gen and higher Prize, 2nd gens from all Holidays, Metals and rares, variety of checkers, 3rd and higher EGs from CB Black Alt and CB Hybrids.

Catching abilities: Occasional Tan Ridgewing, Red Dorsal, Legendary Trio, Almandine and Spessartine Pyralspite and Blusang. Aeons, Xenos and Zyos tend to elude me but will catch a couple during the year.  I never see Metals to even attempt to catch them.

Edited by WWECornSerpent

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Wiz

Scroll Name: Angie Baby

Group Name: Wiz's Secret Santa 2018

Wishlist:

1.  Matching 2G prizeKin as mate for one of these three Prizes; M Horse x F Silver Shimmer not (DivaZ), or M Speckle Throat x F Silver Shimmer not Luckiest Catch, or M Aeon x F Bronze Tinsel not Crouching Tiger.  2G purebred Prize not related to Anankos or Ammy  (can be any type of prize/s). 4G with all CBs as Zombies as mate for (VunTS), breed not important. CB codes which include 00* where the * is another number and the 0s can also be o or O, rest of the code unimportant.

2.  2G PB mint from upsidedownie with 1st April mint mate (mate can be either side up). 2G or PB EG Undine alt with all lineage being alts.

3. 2G Zyu from male Sino x Female Celestial with no siblings with Zek in their name. 3G Silver Step with female Silvers and CB male Frills.

4. I like PB EG Silvers and Golds.

5. Low time Purple, CB or tidy lineage, very low on Purples.

6. I like song/poem/quote lineages.

7.  I like CB Pillow and Balloon hatchies. Also CB Carmine Wyvern hatchies.

Hope that's enough of a choice. :)

Breeding abilities: I have most cave borns except for female Silver and CB Prize. I have a few 2nd Gen Prizes, a 2G Thuwed, some 2G CB alt kin, lots of 3G Spriter Alt Kin, and all sorts of nice lineages mostly EG. 

Catching abilities: Probably not the best idea to rely on my catching abilities as they can be sporadic. I can go months not seeing a Cheese for example and then catch 3 in a row. In 10 years I've only caught one CB metallic and that was an accident during a new release.

Trading abilities: I can trade quite well as long as you don't need anything too rare.

Teleport abilities: I have plenty of Magis.

Edited by Wiz
To remove links.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Kelkelen

Scroll Name: Kelkelen

Group Name: Kelkelen’s Secret Santa 2018

Wishlist:

1. 2G from Spriter’s Alt, 2G from Silver Tinsel (not from Balloon, Olive, or Dorsal, please)

2. 3G checker from Prize or Spriter’s Alt

3. 2G Prizekin, CB Gaia/Thalassa/Mageia/Chrono Xenowyrm

4. CB Zyumorph (especially Pink or Yellow, but any is good!), CB Floret

5. 2G GW, gold Lunar Herald, or Kingcrowne from Radiant Angel; 2G Almerald, Vine, Kingcrowne, green Fire Gem, or red Nebula from Heartseeker; 2G Tan Ridgewing from pink Sweetling

6. Song/poem Lyric Lineage!  Or any cool lineage you’re proud of!

7.  CB or nice lineage of any of my favorite breeds from my signature!  Royal Blues, Embers, Harvests, Terrae, Black Teas, Sunsongs, Deep Seas, Lunar Heralds, Fever Wyverns, Coastal Waverunners, Blunas, Royal Crimsons, etc.  You get the idea!

Breeding abilities: Tinsels and Shimmers, SO many 5th-gen and higher perfect stairs, a few 3rd or 4th gens.  Pretty checkers, EG lineages, 3rd – 8th gen.  Spriter’s Alt EG lineages, 4th and 5th gen.  3rd and 4th EG Holiday checkers.  Have 6 cooperative CB Silvers to breed with, and 5 (picky!) CB Golds.  Plenty of CB Trios.  Rainbow lineages.  Poem/song lyric lineages.  BSAs.  PB 2nd gens of just about anything.  I try to name all my dragons nicely.

Catching abilities: NOT CB Metals, Aeons, or Unbreedables.  Can sometimes catch Trios, occasionally Xenos or Zyus, and am generally good at catching Almandines, Spessartines, Blusangs, Golden Wyverns, other uncommons.

Trading abilities: Average, I can make decent trades using my Spriter’s Alt lineages or low-gen prizes and metallics.

Teleport abilities: Many, many Magi!

Edited by Kelkelen

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: ComatosedRoses

Scroll Name: Stoowoo3

Group Name: ComatosedRoses' Secret Santa 2018

Wishlist:

1. Neglected, 2G Spriters Alt, 2G Prize

2. CB Copper, 3G Thuwed, Alt Vine, Alt Undine

3. CB Xenowyrm, CB Blusang

4. CB Zyumorph, 2G Avatar

5. CB BSA

6. Any Gen Of Seasonal Dragons Going In Order from Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter - Repeated. 

7. CB Nebulas

Breeding abilities: I am able to breed 2G Metals (limited I only have 1 M&F Gold, 1 M&F Silver and a few Coppers.) I can breed any type of avatar, 2G Zyus from Sinos. I can breed any other Common and Uncommon in 2G's. 

Catching abilities: I am very good at catching Xeno's, Zyus. Most of the BSA's (Aeons are tricky though), I'm decent at catching Unbreedables if my internet is not being laggy. I can catch Trios, mostly Thunder. Most of the Uncommons.

Trading abilities: Depends on the market, I can generally trade 2G gold and silvers for whatever

Teleport abilities: I have a few, and can catch more before the event.

I want to be a Helper!

Forum Name: ComatosedRoses

Scroll Name: Stoowoo3

Breeding abilities:  I am able to breed 2G Metals (limited I only have 1 M&F Gold, 1 M&F Silver and a few Coppers.) I can breed any type of avatar, 2G Zyus from Sinos. I can breed any other Common and Uncommon in 2G's. 

Catching abilities: I am very good at catching Xeno's, Zyus. Most of the BSA's (Aeons are tricky though), I'm decent at catching Unbreedables if my internet is not being laggy. I can catch Trios, mostly Thunder. Most of the Uncommons.

I want to be a Replacement Santa!

Forum Name: Belisar

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/Belisar

Breeding abilities: 

I own some 2nd gen SAs, Prize dragons and a Thuwed (all very Balloon heavy however!!). Higher gens also available.

I also can provide some Holiday checker (especially 3rd EG Pumpkins), several x Balloon checker, Dr Who Quotes checker, Seasonal EGs, Pink EGs, PB BSAs, 2nd gen Metallics and other rares. 2nd gens from any dragon but Prize basically :) Have at least 4 CB pairs of any non-limited dragon :3

Catching abilities: 

I cannot catch CB Metallics, but anything else works fine enough - when I'm determined to do so ;D Xenos, Morphs, Trios, Coppers, Unbreedables ...

Trading abilities: 

* I'm not experimenting on NDs anymore :( And the other crazily rare things that I cannot provide myself, like 2nd gen Prize/SAs or CB Metals, do either take a good bunch of time/luck or are simply out of reach. ^^

3rd gen and up Prizes or regular lineaged dragons or "regular rares" are perfectly doable, however :)

I Want to Change My Wishlist!

Forum Name: Spootedleaf

Scroll Name: Spootedleaf

Group Name: Secret Santa 2018

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, CB Silver, or Neglected

2. 3g Thuwed or Alt Black

3. CB Blusang, or CB Aeon

4. CB Red Dorsal

5. CB silver Lunar Herald

6. Any messy holiday, or messy inbred.

7. CB Antarean, CB Albino

Breeding abilities: I have two CB Golden wyverns (one of each gender), a CB alt Ridgewing, a CB Blusang, two Guardians of nature (one of each gender), I have a CB Thunder and Ice, A Crono , CB Zyus, a Sino, and a Soulstone. I do have a 3g even gen female Gold, along with a 3g even gen female Silver, and a '5g' western Gold prize. I can definitely make a neglected if all else fails.

Catching abilities: Anything uncommon or common, I can catch easy. With a little work, I'm able to catch Zyus, Aeons, Lunars, Golden wyverns, etc. etc. I cannot catch Golds, Silvers, or Xenos.

Trading abilities: Just the norm

Teleport abilities: I have 10 magis :D

Edited by Spootedleaf

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: titinian.masquarade

Scroll Name: titinian.masquarade

Group Name: link to group

Wishlist:

1. 2G spriter's alt, 2G Monarch from silver male Shimmerscale

2. 3G Prize (if possible a male stair shimmer of any sort, not related to Satan)

3. Chicken, Paper, 2G Prizekin

4. 4G prize (if possible a female stair tinsel or any sort, unrelated to Glorious Aegis)

5. 2G Blusang from Rosebud

6. 9G stair shimmerscale (any kind) unrelated to Prowl

9G double-arrow shimmerscale (any kind) unrelated to SimoniacYung Ling JassithFelix Felicis Leviosa, or Shimmer Luck

8G double-arrow shimmerscale (any kind) unrelated to Bilbo Baggins of Bag EndLuckiest CatchFelix Felicis Leviosa, or DivaZ

7G stair tinsel female unrelated to Alcoholic

7. Red dragons, any gen

Breeding abilities: I am able to reliably breed black/vine alts, I have lots of shimmerscales and Tinsels of varying gens for stair, arrow, and double-arrow lineages, I have all CBs of Holidays/metals, I have a CB silver shimmerscale that I can definitely attempt to breed either a prize or prizekin, and I have CBs of all dragons.

Catching abilities: I'm not very good at catching. I can get zyu's, the rare paper/dino, and more uncommon dragons but CB metals are hard to get.

Trading abilities: I have a CB silver shimmerscale I can use for trades as well as black/vine alts, and 2Gs of pretty much anything.

Teleport abilities: I'm good with Magi.

Mods, let me know if I'm being too specific with the lineages.

HollyFanAvatar.png.0ce895088dd881e258fb0cdb3c1779aa.png

TWO-HEADED HOLLY-DAZE GIVE-AWAYS

Z'Coded 4SS Male Precog Bronze Tinsel Hatchling - Was Randomly Awarded Earlier Today - I was at Work, Sorry About the Delay on Updating Post, Gratz & Thanks to all who Participated!

Edited by Natayah

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: aussieJJDude

Scroll Name:  aussieJJDude

Group Name: Aussie's Secret Santa 2018

Wishlist:

1. Would LOVE 2G from prize, prizekin, or spriter ALT

2. 3g Prize (ideally not holiday mates for ease of continuing it on), 3-4th Gen checker Thuwed

3. 2G hybrid - particularly blusang from Deep Sea and Skywing, but will love the song hybrids or the pygmy!

4. 2G hybrid - particularly blusang from Deep Sea and Skywing, but will love the song hybrids or the pygmy!

5. 2G hybrid - particularly blusang from Deep Sea and Skywing, but will love the song hybrids or the pygmy!

6. I love EG checker lineages. A 2G from my gifter scroll - something they like to breed or favourite breeds for example! - for me to continue, would be awesome!

7. Happy to accept a CB common - favourite common! Ideally as a hatchie, since I always seem to be egglocked!

Breeding abilities: Can breed 2G Silvers, checkers, some holiday lineages - as long as they don't mind what breed, 4G prizes, interesting lineages, ALT's - with low success! ect... 

Catching abilities: I'm not really on DC, but in the past, have had a good success rate in getting trios every now and again. But nowdays, mostly good at getting uncommons! 

Trading abilities: Pretty average - not the best at it! Nothing really worth on my scroll for trades

Teleport abilities: No - got that covered!

I want to be a Helper!

Forum Name: aussieJJDude

Scroll Name:  aussieJJDude

Breeding abilities: Can breed 2G Silvers, checkers, some holiday lineages - as long as they don't mind what breed, 4G prizes, interesting lineages, ALT's - with low success! ect... 

Catching abilities: I'm not really on DC, but in the past, have had a good success rate in getting trios every now and again. But nowdays, mostly good at getting uncommons!

The following wishlists were approved and added to the participants list:

Ruby Eyes - update

smartster4

WWECornSerpent

Kelkelen

ComatosedRoses

Spootedleaf - update

titinian.masquarade 

The following were not added and must be resubmitted:

@Seahorse - Thank you for removing the links to your wishlist. I know that is what you were told to do, but Rule #6 also says  Please refrain from saying "something from my wishlist"  I do understand that it is a pain to list things again -- maybe just list a few of your high priority items rather than all of them. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience!

@Wiz - Please do not use links in your wishlist. I know it might be difficult to write out exactly what you are looking for in your tier 1 request, so I see why you used the links, but we can't handle them in the spreadsheet that we use for assigning matches.

@aussieJJDude - We ask that you not duplicate items on your list. That gives your gifter more options when trying to obtain gifts for you. (Also, I think you meant Bluna and not Blusang ;) ) When you resubmit your list, please remind us that you want to be a Helper as well.

~Santa purplehaze

Edited by Secret Santa

7 hours ago, Secret Santa said:

@Wiz - Please do not use links in your wishlist. I know it might be difficult to write out exactly what you are looking for in your tier 1 request, so I see why you used the links, but we can't handle them in the spreadsheet that we use for assigning matches.

Many apologies! I removed the links and hopefully it's not too wordy.

On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 12:28 PM, Wiz said:

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Wiz

Scroll Name: Angie Baby

Group Name: Wiz's Secret Santa 2018

Wishlist:

1.  Matching 2G prizeKin as mate for one of these three Prizes; M Horse x F Silver Shimmer not (DivaZ), or M Speckle Throat x F Silver Shimmer not Luckiest Catch, or M Aeon x F Bronze Tinsel not Crouching Tiger.  2G purebred Prize not related to Anankos or Ammy  (can be any type of prize/s). 4G with all CBs as Zombies as mate for (VunTS), breed not important. CB codes which include 00* where the * is another number and the 0s can also be o or O, rest of the code unimportant.

2.  2G PB mint from upsidedownie with 1st April mint mate (mate can be either side up). 2G or PB EG Undine alt with all lineage being alts.

3. 2G Zyu from male Sino x Female Celestial with no siblings with Zek in their name. 3G Silver Step with female Silvers and CB male Frills.

4. I like PB EG Silvers and Golds.

5. Low time Purple, CB or tidy lineage, very low on Purples.

6. I like song/poem/quote lineages.

7.  I like CB Pillow and Balloon hatchies. Also CB Carmine Wyvern hatchies.

Hope that's enough of a choice. :)

Breeding abilities: I have most cave borns except for female Silver and CB Prize. I have a few 2nd Gen Prizes, a 2G Thuwed, some 2G CB alt kin, lots of 3G Spriter Alt Kin, and all sorts of nice lineages mostly EG. 

Catching abilities: Probably not the best idea to rely on my catching abilities as they can be sporadic. I can go months not seeing a Cheese for example and then catch 3 in a row. In 10 years I've only caught one CB metallic and that was an accident during a new release.

Trading abilities: I can trade quite well as long as you don't need anything too rare.

Teleport abilities: I have plenty of Magis.

Wiz, I'm bumping this so it doesn't get missed! - Santa Toyo

Quick public service announcement!

All edits to wishlists must be made in a NEW POST! We don't go back and check old posts once the thread has been updated to a certain point, so any changes will not be noted unless a "I want to change my wishlist" form (it can be found in our rules next to the original wishlist form) is submitted in a brand new post. 

If anyone has done this, please use the resubmit form before the 21st, otherwise your changes will be missed!

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/232506-chatdweeb/.

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/chatdweeb 

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/78028

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, Neglected,  2G from Spriter's Alt

2. 3g from Spriter's Alt, 3g Thuwed, Alt Black, Alt Vine, Alt Undine

3. CB Xenowyrm, 2G Prizekin

4. CB Tan Ridgewing, CB Red Dorsal

5. Any 2G from Holidays, CB Red

6. 2G Spirit Ward from F Dark Green, 3G Winter from an Ice x Winter Checker (Basically, a mate for this

7.  CB Sunsong Amphiptere

Breeding abilities: I don't have a lot of nice lineages, but I do have some.

Nice lineages of mine

Catching abilities: I can catch papers/cheeses/trios/xenos, and sometimes I get lucky and catch CB Silvers and Coppers

Trading abilities: I could probably trade for CBs for gifting, but I don't have specific examples or anything

Teleport abilities: I think I have enough. Thanks though!

Edited by Chatdweeb

Thanks, ComatosedRoses.  The Blue Zyu is gorgeous.

Giveaway time

Have a 3G prize checker [Grave x Bronze Tinsel] looking for a good home:

Offer a dummy, please!

I'll let Siri pick sb in about 3 or 4 hours ^_^

Congrats to the new owner!

Edited by Soulsborne