Alexsouls

Choice of which egg to discard if you breed while at limit

Just don't breed when locked. It isn't that hard. The only thing I would support here would be a way to set one egg slot to be  a breed only slot - we actually used to have one. But not to go back to when that slot was absolutely breed only, just a matter of choice for the players in this thread who seem to need a way to cover themselves against autobandons. Which does not happen if you just take proper care. I'll never support ways to get round limits, and basically that's all this is.

And then you breed one egg, go on to breed a second one forgetting about the first result, and bam, same situation as before.

I don't see much sense in an optional breed-only slot - it would only serve to make people even lazier and demanding to be pampered more.

I don't really like this, either. We used to have a breed-only slot way back when, but nobody in their right mind actually abandoned a chosen egg after breeding. People just bred until all their slots - including the fifth breed-only slot - were filled with the eggs they wanted. And, yes auto-abandoning was a thing back then, too. It happened about as often as it does now, if not more often.

I don’t really like this idea as when I am breeding when egg locked or near egg locked then I am breeding for the ap and I would find the pop ups highly annoying.