Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Birdie25

Tweet-tweet! (which means 'hello' on birdish)

hi there:)

i am not really a newcomer, have used this wonderful site about couple of years ago, but forgot my 'data' to pass in... so hope my oldies are having fun by themselves as half-released adult drakes and take care of each other properly ❤️

so i'm here again to re-join this adventure, which is glad, since 7 of may and have got a big dragon family already, by now there's 334 of my sweeties and would be so on! i'm a caring dragon mom and have never abandoned little ones (only by mistakely breeding in overload scroll) nor kill them, 'cause i think it's cruel. so about adult ones. 

my nickname is composing of two parts, and means i like birds very well and 25 is about the day of my birth (25 of october, actually). i'm almost 21:)

and a big sorry for my english, i'm afraid it's bad - my native language is russian:)

i live in western siberia, precisely in the city called tyumen, gmt +5 time zone. 

so, i think there's enough to know me a little. i hope you all have fun there as i do!:)

Welcome back! I think your English is pretty good, but what do I know, I'm not native neither 😛

Siberia seems like such a mystical (and very big) place!

I hope your second time here will be filled with enjoyment and fun. You'll find that the community is very giving and generous!

Welcome! Do you have any pet birds? 

I think Russian is a beautiful language.

thank you everyone for such a warm welcome! ❤️❤️❤️ 

21 hours ago, relaks said:

Welcome back! I think your English is pretty good, but what do I know, I'm not native neither 😛

Siberia seems like such a mystical (and very big) place!

I hope your second time here will be filled with enjoyment and fun. You'll find that the community is very giving and generous!

thank you! ❤️ yep, siberia is quite big:)) and cool (in both ways) 

17 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Welcome! Do you have any pet birds? 

I think Russian is a beautiful language.

thank you! ❤️ yep, i do have one, it's a parrot ('budgerigar' in english, i think?), blue and white coloured, male, he's pretty old fella - seems like about 10 years old (ridiculous! he is a long-liver pretty much)

i would be glad to talk further in private messages, 'cause there's not a place to chat as i have understood from the rules, so feel free to pm me!

Welcome back! Have fun!

Don't worry about your language too much, my native language isn't English neither :)