Fishkeeper

Who else is enjoying the ER-time AP eggs?

I'm loving this page full of ER eggs! I caught two of each of the new ones, plus an extra that I traded for a 3rd gen shimmer (yay!), and now I'm just grabbing, hatching, and freezing these guys to bulk up my scroll numbers. I wanna get my silver trophy by Halloween. 

Who else is having fun with this? Takes me a couple hours at most to hatch each egg now. So easy. 

Tbh, yes and no for me.

I don't get to see the almost ER hatchlings in the AP for a while :l

I'm having fun with it... They mostly seem to be 2nd-gens or low-even-gens and such, so I'm not finding much to actually keep, but I have enough slots not being used to grab-hatch-toss-repeat, and that's a lot of fun. It's interesting, I don't think the AP usually gets down this low just because of a new release (holidays excluded). 

I'm enjoying it too! I've picked up quite a few eggs today. I wish I could get more but they don't hatch all that fast. :rolleyes: 

Maybe there are so many eggs because the new release was a little late, so people gave up on it, picked up eggs, and then abandoned them when the new release did come out? That's what happened to me. XD

Not always the case.

There are probably generous people out there filling the AP. I'm starting to see AP Gusties (managed to grab one from AP for collection, just need the Pygmy release)

Once I'n not egglocked, I'll partake in cleaning the AP. I want to recruit moar hatchlings!

It'a my second favourite thing about new releases! The September release came at the right moment! I was worried I couldn't get my Silver trophy in time for Halloween.

Expect a few AP hatchlings in 2 days then, some of us have been trying to "clean" the AP :D

Wish you guys best of luck in grabbing them, to increase trophies!

Gosh, I love low times. I can fill up my scroll with dragons I want and hatch them very quickly. I also gain shards from it :D

I grabbed a fire gem the other day!

Edited by Wolves-and-Wings

Ooh, a red fire gem? You might have snagged the one I missed because I forgot I was hatchie-locked. Nice. 

I just got a 2nd gen purebred Magma! 

low-time AP is always fun. You never know what ppl will drop to catch the new pretties. I picked up a 2G PB Undine, and I'm hoping it alts. Then I can breed it with my matching alt male assuming she also genders right. xD

I've seen a few golden wyvern eggs run through the AP this week. Either Generosity or being auto-abandoned. Right now the AP is full with some eggs of the same breed. 😐

8 minutes ago, Wolves-and-Wings said:

I've seen a few golden wyvern eggs run through the AP this week. Either Generosity or being auto-abandoned. Right now the AP is full with some eggs of the same breed. 😐

Nah, they probably don't like Golden Wyverns XD

I'm pretty sure it's generosity if it's CB, and usually auto-abandon if not. The AP is really generous if you're familiar with it!

4 minutes ago, BlueLatios said:

I'm pretty sure it's generosity if it's CB, and usually auto-abandon if not. The AP is really generous if you're familiar with it!

I don't think you can really generalize like that. I know I often try to breed nice stuff to send to the AP -- Silvers, Gwyverns, Trios and such. Yes, they are usually autoabandoned, but only because I deliberately lock my scroll so I don't have to abandon each one separately. I know there are a lot of others who do the same. And when I am breeding my Z dragons I will intentionally abandon anything that isn't a z code, no matter what the breed.

Sadly the AP times are creeping upward again. Breed your dragons, people! Breed and abandon! Let's get those times down again!! XD 

I've bred *goes to look at action log* ummm... lots of dragons a few hours ago - including the PB Tidals, but other breeds mixed in between so the AP won't be too boring, and I'll probably breed more tomorrow. And maybe again in a week or so. Low AP time is awesome.  :D

Just remember to stop sending cool eggs to the AP a few days before Halloween breeding starts, otherwise they might die behind the holiday wall. (Unless TJ has planned something new to prevent that, but we wouldn't know in advance.)