jerzeeshadow

πŸ’¨πŸ’¨The Big "Gusty" Aether Breeding Plans Bonanza!πŸ’¨πŸ’¨

1538846654351.png

πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨

cFGod.gif.aabbd925bb4968d026144822c1de5644.gifΒ  Β πŸ’¨Β Β RAARw.gif.0abb47f66de115ff5658d6d87612c202.gifΒ  πŸ’¨Β Β r2MX.gif.abad30af454ef1e1216c7d402bb80a9c.gifΒ  πŸ’¨ ST65A.png.515a22595269b365d5708f403db98b0c.png πŸ’¨Β Β 

Welcome everyone to the home of theΒ "Gusty" Breeding Plans Thread!

I'll be updating the title and other parts as we discover the real name of the species later today.  Feel free to post your breeding ideas and your plans for this windy species!😁

As always, you can post any graphics you would like to add to this thread.Β  I'll see what I can do as well...

Edited by jerzeeshadow

I'm definitely breeding my gusties with some of my Black Truffles -- real gusties x glitch gusties! :D

Looks like they might be nice with Boreal (waiting patiently for adult sprites), but I'm hoping for them to complement Bleeding Moons.

Probably look great with Silver Shimmers...as usual. :P

Β 

Edit: Those two put on paper now that the sprite is out! Someone has already put together the shimmers below,

wbCE90I.jpg Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  hZIOOei.jpg

Looks like Boreals bring out the fur color nicely, after all. I like the pose w/ Bleeding Moons, but not sure about the colors yet. Have to look at it a while...

Edited by 13310

Yeah, I've seen the adults and I think they will look great with borealsΒ 

35 minutes ago, Dohaerys said:

Yeah, I've seen the adults and I think they will look great with borealsΒ 

I'm envious. I didn't get a look at them while they were in DR, so I'm anxiously waiting for TJ's to grow up XD

Β 

Maybe male Silvers? Or pacified Aegises?

Garlands and Blue Fire Gems for sure! Just wish everyone had Blue Mistletoes - i'd love a lineage like that.Β XD

Azure Glacewings! I have one hachie of them now under the pile of Gustie hatchies and they just look so adorable together. Then possible blue Nebula? Blue Fire Gems, as mentioned earlier, seem like a good choice too!Β 

If they keep their pretty blue, we'll have so many cool options ❀️Depending on their adult form, of course. 

I do like some contrast in my lineages but some already existing breeds have blue colors that could go well !!

Β 

Potential mates I see (for now, considering we only have the hatchies):

- Moonstone

- Ash (yes, agree!!!)

- Black Truffle

- Silvers

- Silver shimmerscale

- Witchlight (well I love Witchlight with pretty much anything)

- Lumina/Dark Lumina ?

- Sapphire?

- Spirit Ward because I love a good black&blue combo

- Sunrise

- Nhiostrife

- Undine

- Falconiform!!!!!!

- Azure GlacewingΒ 

Β 

I'm sooo impatient to see the adults, can't believe I'll be sleeping 😒

I think I'll be doing the blue coppers, female hellfire wyverns, and maybe some razorcrest wyverns too with these.

Like I said in the release thread, I think they'll look great with Solstice!

Β 

Blue Nebulae are also another option. I felt that it'll make a good day/night contrast!

Β 

Edit:

Β 

Aether_Day_Solstice.pngΒ Aether_Night_Solstice.pngΒ Aether_Blu_Nebula.png

Β 

Yup, definitely adding Aether x Nebula to my never-ending list of checkers!

Edited by scalesofgrey

Oh, their colour matches a lot of the blue dragons we already have!Β Frostbites, Blue Siyats, female Trihorns and Moonstones spring to mind instantly. Personally, I'm drawn to contrasting pairs, though... maybe with Sunrises, Sunsets, RisensongsΒ or Setsongs?

Β 

(It's almost 4 a.m. here and I need to be up soon, so I won't be making any mockups, but I'd love to see how they look like with Horses, Khusas, Kingcrownes and Nhiostrifes.)

These look great with Frostbites! I'll definitely try for something like this. :wub:

sqlYzJG.png

Β 

@Aie

Horse, Khusa, Kingcrowne, and Nhiostrife! I'm a big fan of the Kingcrowne combo, myself. The contrast is lovely! Male Horse looks great, too.

9ikVc0h.pngcRHmBOj.pngO9vM20X.png6WYgtHO.png7ebRXlE.png

Templates, since I haven't seen anyone post them yet:

Spoiler

aetherm.png.bf4e662bc97cc95d6f05eb388475bc6c.pngaetherf.png.3868ec6beb0678d57c7c45790b19c0b5.png

Β 

I'll do some with some of my own ideas later (and maybe some others too. There's already a lot in this thread and barely any mockups). Maybe I'm a little bummed out that we got yet another blue dragon when there's already so many (I have a spreadsheet with all dragons listed by colour. Blue is by far the largest group), but these guys are so pretty and look so nice in tiles, I can't be mad.

I knew they would be gorgeous. And lo and behold, they are.

Β 

@scalesofgreyΒ Solstice yes, yes and yes!!!

Β 

@BrokenGemsΒ I hadn't thought about Frostbites, gosh they go well together. And Nhiostrife. And Kingcrowne. Oh my, they are pretty.

Β 

So I tried some of my earlier assumptions and some were meh but some were totally hits with me 😍

Β 

With Female Moonstone (they look good with male too, but I prefer this pair, personally); with Black Truffle (❀️); with Male Silver; with Silver Shimmerscale; with Lumina (not so sure about this one); with Sunrise (MY FAVE); with Undine (normal and alt look good); with Falconiform (yass) and with Azure (maybe they lack contrast though):

1538639532-captura-de-pantalla-2018-10-04-a-las-9-35-43.png1538639532-captura-de-pantalla-2018-10-04-a-las-9-37-31.pngz07p.png

tla5.pnglmnx.pnge99p.png

rr95.pngu11v.pngjwtj.png

rw36.png4v2u.png

Β 

Thank you for the template @Crowned_Ladybug, I think I'll try some of my ideas on them to see how they'd look on DC !

Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by relaks

Ooooh my why do they look so fluffy! XD How would they look with Mageias or Scripts?

Sorry can't make lineages with the template for now (problems with my Photoshop), but using HoB, this is what I have, @Ruby Eyes

Β 

With Mageias:

1073165251_Capturadepantalla2018-10-04alas12_06_35.png.52b4f78ed483c356acfa26dc59f8f3a0.png241650335_Capturadepantalla2018-10-04alas12_07_02.png.5742535d869360aa22e57580ee45b4e4.png

Β 

With Scripts:

525588453_Capturadepantalla2018-10-04alas12_07_45.png.18dc547b114b52b74fb1b00d9c74335b.png1851283581_Capturadepantalla2018-10-04alas12_07_56.png.8e0882c6733e048e0de8eb83f4f83c57.png

Β 

IMO, they look lovely with Mageias!

Edited by relaks

Can someone do Ash/Aether and Witchlights/Aether for me please?

SorryΒ - hopefully now the pictures aren't so big!

Β 

So M Aether x F Witchlight is on the left, M Witchlight is in the middle, and then with F Ash on the end.

Β 

Β 

M Aether x F Witchlight 50%.jpg

M Witchlight x F Aether 50%.jpg

M Aether x F Ash 50%.jpg

Wow, these guys look good with lots of stuff! My favorites are with male silvers and scripts.Β  :)Β