ComatosedRoses

ANSWERED:Release of Halloween Dragons?

Hello everyone!.

I was on DC over 5 years ago, and just became active again recently this year.

This is my 'first' Halloween on Drag Cave

(not really obviously, but first since I am trying to be more picky and what not)

To get to the point, I looked on DC Wiki and it didn't list when Halloween Dragons are going to start being released, when do they start showing in the Biomes?

And are all of the Halloween Specific dragons going to be available in the Biomes or just the newer ones?

Typically the new Halloween breed for the year drops on 10/31 at 12AM EST and goes on for 24 hours. Last year TJ also rereleased old breeds for like a week in-cave before Halloween in a special Halloween biome (to go along with that year's Halloween activity), though I don't know if that's a reoccurring thing that will happen again this year or not.

Edited by polaristar

13 hours ago, polaristar said:

Typically the new Halloween breed for the year drops on 10/31 at 12AM EST and goes on for 24 hours. Last year TJ also rereleased old breeds for like a week in-cave before Halloween in a special Halloween biome (to go along with that year's Halloween activity), though I don't know if that's a reoccurring thing that will happen again this year or not.

aw man!, I hope the biome comes out again this year.

Thank you for helping ❤️ =D