TJ09

2018-09-30 - September Dragon Release

i was reloading hunting for aeons and suddenly saw new eggs !! ahh

thanks TJ (-:

Edited by Dekka

White pygmy: "This little egg is soft with a few feathers stuck to it."   -  All Biomes

Gustie: "Wind gusts around this egg."  -  Alpine

They're.... both a little familiar :D

Edited by Aalbiel

Whoa, unexpected. Was hunting to work my shard count back up and found 8 new eggs on my scroll.  :lol: 8 all of the same kind. OOPS!  Will teach me to flail click for shards all in the same biome. 5 hours from now I'll AP 4 and go back for Gustys. :)

Edited by jocosa

Oh wow! Was very very surprised to find something completely new on the hourly refresh. Grabbed one of each, don't have room for any more until my stubborn ERs hatch!

And look! The Gusties!!

OMG. Both eggs are so gorgeous, BUT ANOTHER PYGMY. :) Such a wonderful release. Whoooohoooo. Another pygymy. Thank you TJ and Spriters. What a wonderful surprise.

Edited by StormBirdRising

Kinda thought one would happen today, so I was ready! Already locked; nice to see the gusties make a proper entrance! ^^

(Only found the gusties in Alpine, and the feather ones are in each one, to my knowledge, so far.)

And I really love that this release is not in the middle of the night; I always miss the beginnings of them (the usual Sunday morning releases are crap for me, as I have to be somewhere in the morning and can't stay up late to grab them early on), so it's nice to have hopped on right as they were released on the hourly drop. :D

Can't wait to see how the gusties hatch, and the feathery one sounds like it might be rather adorable ^^

Edited by Natakiro

also i just wanted to point this out so it would be noticed early on, the feathery egg description is missing end punctuation lol. @TJ09

Oh, one of the descriptions "seems" like Cheese, then I reread and I was being "a new release without maintenance? Now that's something!"

Anyway, I am gonna drop a few into the AP tomorrow, only interested in Zs :D

Ahh I'm glad the "gusties" are back and... my favorite public pygmy concept is released too ;w; I'm so happy, another army shall be formed, that's for sure. Thank you ❤️